Author Topic: Question to Finns  (Read 25155 times)

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1035 on: April 05, 2005, 06:54:39 PM »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2005, 06:58:38 PM by ASTAC »
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1036 on: April 05, 2005, 08:00:37 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
I'll be very nice and explain your ignorance as gently as I can.
    quote: Not about the US recon plane on a parallel course (this is a fact),

No, it's not a fact, it's fiction.

KAL 007 crossed the RC track but never paralleled it. No RC ever flew a track like KAL flew. Ever.

quote: KE007, still steered by its compass, crossed the track of an American RC-135 reconnaissance aircraft that was on its way home from its duty station, flying over international waters, two hundred miles east of the Kamchatka Peninsula. The RC-135, a modified Boeing 707, was crammed with electronic gear designed to monitor a Soviet ballistic -- missile test that had been scheduled for that same night but had subsequently been cancelled.

Although the RC-135 flight was unpublicized, it was not illegal or especially sinister: such flights were part of the "national technical means of verification" mentioned, though coyly not described, in the Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty then in force between the superpowers.

The RC-135 completed its leisurely sentry run off the Kamchatka coast, well north of KE007's track, and was back on the ground on Shemya Island, one of the Aleutians, a full hour before the shootdown.

Verified by people I knew flying the RC-135S that night.

So, again, you have no clue.

Oh, my God ! The funky RC-135 WAS NOT PARALLEL TO KAL-007 !  My big mistake !
The funky RC-135 WAS ON AN ANGLE TO KAL-007 !

Toad, it's just that simple. Nice and tidy.
And timing is everything.
Initial spy phase : KAL-007 retransmit link to RC-135.
Second spy phase : the American spy satellite sucks up the KAL-007 triggered information leak from the Soviet radar activity. (Most likely without the direct retransmit from KAL-007).
And, in my books, the name of the satellite was 'MARISAT'.
                     Sincerely,

P.P.S. When I say 'It's a fact', I always mean that I am the witness. So, don't overfeed me with "the press". :aok :D ;) :confused:

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1037 on: April 05, 2005, 08:12:55 PM »
Originally posted by ASTAC
Here check out at direct link

Olga on "Sally" (66 Mustang)

Olga at Center for Surface Combat Systems, Dam Neck

Thanks, now I got it.
My condolences on the double loss.
BTW, in the first pic I saw "Olga on Kelly".
Did she tell you that Olga is the name of the Russian queen ? She was a ferry boat operator before she met her king.   :)

Offline ASTAC

• Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1038 on: April 05, 2005, 08:17:04 PM »
Nope She didn't tell me that.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1039 on: April 05, 2005, 09:51:43 PM »
Originally posted by ASTAC
Nope She didn't tell me that.

She did not want to be pretentious.
A typical Russian woman.
That's only one of quite a few big differences between the Russian and the American girls.
That's apart from the good looks.  
:D

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1040 on: April 06, 2005, 01:15:25 AM »
OK, exactly !
That was the purpose of the West's Drang to topple the USSR. In order to enslave the Soviet people. Because for the mother-loving bastards in the West it is not enough that milliones of Slavic people were sold in the Western and Eastern countries since the ancient times (even the English word 'slave' is the derivative from the term 'Slavian/Slovian' denoting the Slavic people).

It's your own mafia that's selling the people handsomehunk. Most of europe is already scourged by the spread of russian crime and it's getting continuously worse. It really was a splendid time when they didn't let you guys out of the country.

I never really understood untill now how russians are messed up in a evil, dangerous way. I had only a faint clue and even then I chose to stay away from them. I thought that the liberation from communism would have opened them to normal thinking. How wrong I was.

They are simply enemies of a western society.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 01:19:09 AM by Siaf__csf »

Offline Despair

• Zinc Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1041 on: April 06, 2005, 01:44:57 AM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
It's your own mafia that's selling the people handsomehunk. Most of europe is already scourged by the spread of russian crime and it's getting continuously worse. It really was a splendid time when they didn't let you guys out of the country.

I never really understood untill now how russians are messed up in a evil, dangerous way. I had only a faint clue and even then I chose to stay away from them. I thought that the liberation from communism would have opened them to normal thinking. How wrong I was.

They are simply enemies of a western society.

This is the most hilarious guy I ever met on the internet :rofl
Fear the Russian menace, poor vassal.

Offline Raven_2

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1042 on: April 06, 2005, 02:51:27 AM »
to Sciaf

>>It's your own mafia that's selling the people handsomehunk. Most of europe is already scourged by the spread of russian crime and it's getting continuously worse.

Ou, it`s a good source for laugh for us :-) "Russian mafia members detained. Their names are Mofsisyan, Nikodzyan, Rabinovich, Abramovich ...". Most of so-called "russian mafia" are jews and/or armenians. Some chechens, georgians and albanians also. And they compose most of organized crime groups in Russia too. And in many other countries. Why they called "russians"? `Cause of another stereotype, caused by panic after border opening. There a lot of samples for that, last for Italy and Israel. What they claimed to be "russian mafia" apear to be armenian and jew/armenian groups.

>>They are simply enemies of a western society.

Sure. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA :-)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1043 on: April 06, 2005, 07:07:57 AM »
Originally posted by Fishu
How many times it needs to be said that the finnish "concentration camps" were not extermination camps in any manner nor were they equal to german concentration camps in the manner they used it.

Well, noone cares about your intentions. The fact remains that people from non-Finnish ethnic groups were imprisoned without any guilt other then not belonging to Ugro-Finnish nations, and deprived of freedom without any trial or legal procedure.

Originally posted by Fishu
soviets did it, brits did it, americans did it, japanese did it... blaablaablaa.
For some reason nobody deems it a good idea to leave possible desants right behind the frontline.
For some reason its bloody hard for you russians to understand it, even though your country did it more than the finns ever could.
Seems to be also the only point you guys are hanging into and are bloody well over rating it.

About USSR you are totally wrong. Noone imprisoned people by ethnic characteristics.

Even German colonists from Volga region were not imprisoned or executed, they were moved to other similar lands in Kazakhstan, mostly because such colonists from Ukraine sometimes started to shoot Soviet soldiers in the back.

About Soviet "partisans" you always mention and their "atrocities": recon/diversion Red Army groups are responcible for ~150 civilian deaths. But did anyone count victims of Finnish "skyddskår"? :confused:

I find your rationalizing about "possible desants" very close to nazi ethnic policy. Finns in fact did what Germans declared in "Ost" plan.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1044 on: April 06, 2005, 09:33:13 AM »
Originally posted by Estel
OSNAZ is a part of Radio-Countermeasures Battalion. They are for listen and pelengate radiostations. Alpha team is a part of KGB special operations center.

Maybe something is lost in the translation. Can you provide a source for this information?

OCHA3 (osnaz) means "Special-Designation Special Purpose Detachments"

For example the Osnaz of the MVD is OMON. I was refering to the Osnaz of the KGB Border Guards Directorate. These detachments are subdivided into "Alpha teams" Intervention units who may be tasked for maritime assassination, quieting civic unrest and hostage rescue, reconnaissance, abduction and other mischeif.

If I remember correctly, in time of war these units will become subordinate to the GRU.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1045 on: April 06, 2005, 02:22:34 PM »
What they claimed to be "russian mafia" apear to be armenian and jew/armenian groups.

I couldn't care less of thier origin, they come from russia and bring thier crap with them. They speak russian, drive with russian license plates. And they seem to rule your country, too.

Hell even the police down there robs people, that f**ed up you are.

http://www.sptimes.ru/archive/times/985/top/t_12979.htm

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1046 on: April 06, 2005, 02:29:51 PM »
Originally posted by Raven_2
I`m agree with you, but I was on defending first and this was my start point: there no angels, each system and each disadvantages, each country commited bad things in it past. Still, there lot of people that think about USSR/Russia like Empire of Evil with awfull living conditions and think that USA is something totally diferent, country and regime without bad sides at all.

each country commited bad things in it past.

But you'll note that there is ONE country whose citizens will not admit that their country "commited bad things in it past".

This thread makes it perfectly clear which country that is.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1047 on: April 06, 2005, 02:33:06 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
drive with russian license plates.

AAA LOL!!! :rofl

Siaf, they definetly drove their Ladas and allmighty Volgas across Bering's Straight! Tell me their region numbers, I am really interested where they came from, maybe all from Jewish autonomy? :lol Or maybe from Kaliningrad, everyone knows cars are really cheap there!

Your hallucinations are entertaining, mr. Angolian from US Mid West who have never been to the US and was in USSR and Russia once or twice :D

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1048 on: April 06, 2005, 02:33:24 PM »
Originally posted by genozaur

Initial spy phase : KAL-007 retransmit link to RC-135.
Second spy phase : the American spy satellite sucks up the KAL-007 triggered information leak from the Soviet radar activity. (Most likely without the direct retransmit from KAL-007).
And, in my books, the name of the satellite was 'MARISAT'.
                     Sincerely,

P.P.S. When I say 'It's a fact', I always mean that I am the witness. So, don't overfeed me with "the press". :aok :D ;) :confused:

This post clearly shows that:

1) You have no idea of what a "fact" is.

2) You have no idea of the capabilities/mission of the RC-135.

3) You have no idea of the capabilites of the US satellite recon program.

4) You have your very own tinfoil hat, with embossed nametag.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1049 on: April 06, 2005, 02:36:48 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
each country commited bad things in it past.

But you'll note that there is ONE country whose citizens will not admit that their country "commited bad things in it past".

This thread makes it perfectly clear which country that is.

Agreed. According to you it's the US of A.