Author Topic: Question to Finns  (Read 25136 times)

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Question to Finns
« Reply #1050 on: April 06, 2005, 02:43:41 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda

About Soviet "partisans" you always mention and their "atrocities": recon/diversion Red Army groups are responcible for ~150 civilian deaths. But did anyone count victims of Finnish "skyddskår"? :confused:  

Well did anyone count the civilian victims of Finnish rangers? How many village did they attack and how many babies, women and elderly people did they kill?

btw "skyddskår" is Swedish word for "Suojeluskunta" and as far as I know (propably better than You) SK was peacetime paramilitary training group and they were, after Russia invaded Finland, called to arms just like every other Finnish men.

Boroda I have to say I despise Soviet Union and Russia because of their politics and what they have done to my country and now it looks like I despise You too.
Congratulations; You're first Russian in that list but I hope it won't grow from that.

btw I'll add You to ignore list too; Your writings were funny at first but the joke is getting old already.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1051 on: April 06, 2005, 02:57:59 PM »
Wrong Boroda they drive S-class mercedeses (2005 model) BMW's and Lexuses.

You know, luxury cars which they can afford after stealing from your country. Wouldn't care really unless they spread the cancer out too.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1052 on: April 06, 2005, 03:42:31 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Agreed. According to you it's the US of A.

That  you would even try to float that trial balloon merely focuses the spotlight ever more brightly on your country and validates what I just said.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline prkele

• Zinc Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1053 on: April 07, 2005, 06:32:40 AM »
Is it obvious that Siaf is from Finland?
BTW  no1 in Finland denies  those camps, they were there, period. But nobody was accused or convicted for attrocities or genocides even Russians were very eager to do so after the war. If there happened such things, I am  very sure someone would have been convicted and hanged. (BTW that photo is a fake, taken after war by ruskies)
1 more thing: War is allways ugly killing business, it is never great in anyways, only ruskies can call war as  "great patriotic war" like it was something good  and  admirable.

Offline Raven_2

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1054 on: April 07, 2005, 06:55:06 AM »
to prkele

We call this war the Great Patriotic War not because it was something good. In fact, this is one of the most grim times in our history. Why such naming, then? Cause by driving back invincible (at that time) nazi army from Moscow to Berlin our ancestors prove themself that we are not ubermensch, but great and powerful nation.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Question to Finns
« Reply #1055 on: April 07, 2005, 07:28:47 AM »
If you are so great then why is your police robbing tourists?

Offline Raven_2

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1056 on: April 07, 2005, 07:41:13 AM »
to Staga

>>If you are so great then why is your police robbing tourists?

Fck. And if Hellenic culture was so great some times ago, why Greece now in total ass?

"Ancestors", Staga. It`s keyword. For ordinary russian Great Patriotic War is something like war for independance for for ordinary USAer.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1057 on: April 07, 2005, 07:58:23 AM »
Originally posted by Raven_2
to Staga

Fck. And if Hellenic culture was so great some times ago, why Greece now in total ass?

The Commies showed up.:eek: :p

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1058 on: April 07, 2005, 08:37:02 AM »
Cause by driving back invincible (at that time) nazi army from Moscow to Berlin our ancestors prove themself that we are not ubermensch, but great and powerful nation.

No, driving back the Nazis might have proven you were UBERmensch.

However, it was Katyn and the rape of Berlin that gave evidence that you had quite a few UNTERmensch in your great and powerful nation.

The Soviet supporters writing in this thread appear to be the descendants of the latter group.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1059 on: April 07, 2005, 08:54:48 AM »
And if Hellenic culture was so great some times ago, why Greece now in total ass?

Have you ever been to Greece?

Those people still have an awesome culture and I've had the best times of my life there. Which obviously can't be said about your country.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1060 on: April 07, 2005, 10:49:32 AM »
I've been also to Greece.. except I just remember the pitá or so sandwiches, dark nights with nice warm winds at the beach and too hot days.
I was 6 years old.

Offline Raven_2

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1061 on: April 08, 2005, 05:28:38 AM »
to Toad

>>However, it was Katyn and the rape of Berlin that gave evidence that you had quite a few UNTERmensch in your great and powerful nation.

Sure. On of this comes from Gebbels initiated investigation and second was from Beaver, who even not a historian, just journalist. Great sources! Anyone should trust to nazi and greedy for sensation journalists. This is the only way true democracy can be achived.

And, on other hand, anyone should ignore journalists like Osmar White (he been there in 1945) and historian like Albert Axel. Sure. Soap for brainwashing cause an alergia on such sources in USAers heads.

to Sciaf

>>Those people still have an awesome culture and I've had the best times of my life there.

And how it was in Greece in 1967-1974? Fell good under junta rule? :-) I`m sure this time was best of the best for you :-)

JFYK, Greece now import triple more then export, it economic growth is ~4% (9% for Russia and >10% for USSR), and it account-balance was -6.300.000.000 dollars in 2002 (now more, I think). So, like USA, Greece like on debts. Sit on France and German neck, like many other countries in EU (baltic states, Poland and so on).

BTW, can you name on of world-known greece authors of modern age? Philosophers? Publicists? Or by "have an awesome culture" you mean "nad an awesome history"?

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1062 on: April 08, 2005, 05:41:45 AM »
BTW, can you name on of world-known greece authors of modern age? Philosophers? Publicists?

Come now commie, name one Russian from 1000 years ago, 2000 years ago, 3000 years ago. Even a 1000 years ago the Rus were still running around in animal skins and living in dirt floor hovels.

Tell me Raven, when did the Soviets finally pay off their LL debt to the USA?

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1063 on: April 08, 2005, 06:01:11 AM »
BTW, can you name on of world-known greece authors of modern age? Philosophers? Publicists? Or by "have an awesome culture" you mean "nad an awesome history"?

Tsirkas for example (at least I know one :p)

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1064 on: April 08, 2005, 06:07:09 AM »
By culture I meant the way people live and treat other people there Raven.

People down there really know how to enjoy life and thier country.

You can still leave your wallet out to the beach or on a table there safely. People are extremely generous and friendly. The greek philoxenia is alive and well.

It's quite the opposite to anything I experienced in russia which was a very depressing, unsafe and filthy place.

Greece isn't doing great economically, neither are the people there. But the lifestyle they have can be described with just one word: Freedom.

Everyone's relaxed and having a good time.