Author Topic: Question to Finns  (Read 25065 times)

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2005, 11:33:03 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda

BTW, only after WWII the death penalty was restored in USSR, only for several years.

It's amazing how Western propaganda fairy-tales contradict with what really happened :(

Death was one of the merciful punishments in the USSR.

Boroda, just to be clear where I stand, I hate communism and the USSR.
I have no idea why you take every chance to defend it. I'm starting to think that you are a very subtle, intelligent and knowledgeable...troll.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2005, 11:51:13 AM »
Another lying Westerner...

Russia: A Century of Violence in Soviet Russia by Alexander Yakovlev

....Alexander Yakovlev was a senior, long-serving central committee member who rose under Gorbachev to advise on perestroika, and then under Yeltsin headed the commission on the rehabilitation of the victims of political repression....

....Then he shows how Lenin terrorised the peasantry and Stalin followed his lead, how, even before the Great Terror, Molotov was planning the execution or deportation of hundreds of thousands of peasants.

It was the same story with the intelligentsia and the clergy. The Soviets shot 157,000 of their own soldiers (or 15 divisions) during the war; returning POWs were dispatched to Siberia where most died. He moves on to the genocides of Poles, Germans and Koreans living in Russia before the war and then the Chechens and others afterwards, deported en masse and murdered in vast numbers.

Fascinatingly, he chronicles Stalin’s and the USSR’s institutional anti-semitism: he uses his own experiences with one of Stalin’s most disgusting mass murderers, Matvei Shkiryatov, who first attacked young Yakovlev for not being anti-semitic enough and then tried to blame him for being too anti- semitic, of which he was entirely innocent.

Until these crimes are admitted and understood, Yakovlev believes Russia will remain “bogged down in the mire . . . Only when it has shaken free of Bolshevism can Russia hope to be healed”.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2005, 11:54:01 AM »
Originally posted by spitfiremkv
Death was one of the merciful punishments in the USSR.

Boroda, just to be clear where I stand, I hate communism and the USSR.
I have no idea why you take every chance to defend it. I'm starting to think that you are a very subtle, intelligent and knowledgeable...troll.

I thought that it's obvious that I defend USSR because I lived there, unlike 99% of people on this board, and know some things from my own experience. Your ideas about the Union are even more stupid then what Soviet propaganda told us about the US, and the difference is that at school I was taught to respect American values, the oldest existing democracy on the planet, and, like many educated Soviet people, viewed many things told by official propaganda through the prism of criticism that, unfortunately, you, Western people, lack completely :(

/*Looks like I try to compete with Tolstoy in the length of sentences ;) */

USSR wasn't an "evil empire". It was just another, different, way of social organisation, that had it's obvious advantages and drawbacks. I am far from thinking that you are absolutely satisfied with modern America, just because you are a patriot.

Please, understand, that the main purpose of this topic was to show Finns some evidence about Finnish atrocities and genocide against non-Finnish population on occupied terrritories. Some Finnish friends here denied this facts completely.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2005, 11:56:55 AM »
Some Finnish friends here denied this facts completely.

This, coming from you, HAS to be the odds-on favorite for winning the "Mount Everest of Irony" award for 2005.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2005, 12:00:03 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Another lying Westerner...

Russia: A Century of Violence in Soviet Russia by Alexander Yakovlev

Yakovlev. Thanks. All his hallucinations go to /dev/null. That person admitted many times that his main achievement was to take part in ruining the USSR. I respect him as a Veteran, but most of the things he did as an ideological leader (dr. Goebbels) of Gorby's gang can be defined as treason by spreading enemy propaganda.

Toad, in your attempts to find "facts" about Soviet history you always choose some semicriminal provaocators and traitors. Looks like you simply don't have any other opinions availible :(

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Question to Finns
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2005, 12:04:41 PM »

Please, understand, that the main purpose of this topic was to show Finns some evidence about Finnish atrocities and genocide against non-Finnish population on occupied terrritories. Some Finnish friends here denied this facts completely.

Maybe it's just me but all I can see is a sign, childrens (living if I may add) and barbed wire fence but no evidences about atrocities and genocide?

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2005, 12:05:33 PM »
This, coming from you, HAS to be the odds-on favorite for winning the "Mount Everest of Irony" award for 2005.

Do you want me to find threads where some Finns denied the existance of concentration camps in Karelia in 1941-44?

Toad, you are an educated and intelligent person, but you switch to one-way radio broadcast mode too often :(

I expect your next move to be another declaration that "Boroda denies Katyn slaughter", regardless to the fact that I told you many times that I don't deny it. Sometimes you get really boring :(

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Question to Finns
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2005, 12:06:17 PM »
btw Boroda; would you like to see a picture of Finnish children and women after Russian partisans attacked their village when men were at the front?

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2005, 12:12:13 PM »
Originally posted by Staga
Maybe it's just me but all I can see is a sign, childrens (living if I may add) and barbed wire fence but no evidences about atrocities and genocide?

Wasn't it you who denied the very fact of existance of concentration camps in Karelia?

Calling prisoners in concentration camps "migrants" (ïåðåñåëåíöû) was a smart move, especially concerning modern fashion for political correctness. Nevertheless, the death rate there was higher then in nazi camps. Finland performed ethnic cleansings worse then German occupants did in Ukraine and Belorussia. Saams had to carry armlets with "Relative nationality" written. All non-Finnish population was starved in concentration camps :(

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2005, 12:12:49 PM »
Look, Boroda!

Yakolev wrote some words especially for YOU!

We cannot do away with the past by hiding behind lies. The dead will catch up with the living sooner or later, and will harshly demand moral repentance

No, you don't deny Katyn... you just deny that the Russians did it. :lol

Do you ever stop and think that you find any of your own countrymen that say things counter to Stalinist Communism to be "traitors"? This despite the fact that much of what they say can be historically documented as the truth?

Gorby and Putin admit the Russians killed 20K+ Polish POWs at Katyn and a few other places and documentation is provided...so they are traitors. :lol

What's that say about you? Delusional seems to fit quite nicely.

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2005, 12:13:27 PM »

please understand that the sound of Stukas dropping bombs on  bolshies is my favourite music.
My hatred of USSR is deeper than reason.

Death to all commies!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2005, 12:21:08 PM »
Originally posted by Staga
btw Boroda; would you like to see a picture of Finnish children and women after Russian partisans attacked their village when men were at the front?

Partisans? Please define "partisan".

So far I heard about ~150 Finnish civilians killed by Soviet recon and saboteur groups. Compare it to ~150,000 of Soviet people starved by Finns in "migrant camps".

Also please tell me how skyddskår "long range patrolmen" behaved in Soviet territory. Especially why they cut off ears from killed peasants.

Should I explain you a difference between regular army recon units and skyddskår murderers?...

Don't try to hang all the dogs on Soviets. You have too many things to be ashamed of. And denying this facts doesn't serve your image of "civilized europeans" who "stopped bolshevik plague" by concentration camps and killing peasants.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2005, 12:26:19 PM »
Originally posted by spitfiremkv
please understand that the sound of Stukas dropping bombs on  bolshies is my favourite music.
My hatred of USSR is deeper than reason.

Death to all commies!

Why not change your callsign to "ju87stuka" or "josephpaulgoebbels"?

Your irrational hatred of USSR is religious. Do you have Goebbels as st. Paul and not choose someone as a Pope of Holy Anticommunism? McCarthy as reverend Loyola?

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »
Gorby and Putin admit the Russians killed 20K+ Polish POWs at Katyn and a few other places and documentation is provided...so they are traitors. :lol

Putin admitted that Russians killed POWs at Katyn? It's news to me. As far as I remember he refused to apology for Katyn. Maybe he wants to hear apologies from Poland for Russian/Soviet POWs starved by Poles in 1918-20?

Toad, when I see two versions of one event, one Western and another Soviet - I choose Soviet version if it doesn't contradict common sence.

And again: I don't know who killed poor Poles in Katyn. You choose nazi version, I say that allied version has a right to exist. I think I should include it into my signature, maybe after reading it for 200+ time you'll understand it. :rolleyes:

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2005, 12:44:53 PM »
In January 2000, Russia's president-elect Vladimir Putin telephoned Polish President Aleksander Kwaœniewski to inform him of the discovery of a mass grave thought to contain the bodies of Poles murdered by Soviet forces during the Second World War.

The grave was found near Smolensk, close to Katyñ, where some 4000 Polish officers had already been found. Between 15,000 and 25,700 people were executed in April and May of 1940 following the Soviet invasion, and most of the bodies have never been recovered. The Katyñ massacre, as the event is known, has long served as a symbol of Soviet crimes against Poland.

On April 12th 2000 in Warsaw Reuters announced that President-elect Putin has admitted the location of what is thought to be another Polish mass grave near the Katyn site of the 1940 slaughter of Poles by the NKVD

It isn't news to you. I've pointed this out to you before with even more references.

Research Putin's January 2000 visit to Poland. He said it, it's history, it's documented.

There isn't any doubt about who killed the Poles at Katyn. It was the NKVD.

You're probably one of the last people left on earth that pretends otherwise.