Author Topic: Question to Finns  (Read 25022 times)

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2005, 02:19:36 PM »
Well Boroda if they used maps from 1913 in the classroom and USSR was created back then, you're right.

Otherwise you could just ask any of the hundreds of thousands estonians that went through these classes. I'm sure they'll tell what all of them were smoking during the hostile occupation of thier country.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2005, 02:24:25 PM »
a son of a colonel of Engineering corps and a doctor of science.

That explains a lot.. your family belonged to the soviet elite. It must have been cozy to enjoy the priviledges while making sure that nothing could geopardize the position. You must have been well educated if they actually let you out of the country.

Did a party member follow you everywhere while in states btw? :D

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2005, 03:08:05 PM »
ok I'm bored of this.

Boroda, your country still doesn't have freedom of the press. what do you have to say about that?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2005, 04:03:44 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Toad, "Stalin's original order" is a fake so obvious to any person able to read Russian that it's funny. :(

It's so fake that Yeltsin gave it to the Poles in the original, apparently.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2005, 04:16:54 PM »
Originally posted by spitfiremkv
ok I'm bored of this.

Boroda, your country still doesn't have freedom of the press. what do you have to say about that?

Spit, your ignorance is showing.

Article 29 [Expression]

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of thought and speech.
(2) Propaganda or campaigning inciting social, racial, national or religious hatred and strife is impermissible. The propaganda of social, racial, national, religious or language superiority is forbidden.
(3) No one may be coerced into expressing one's views and convictions or into renouncing them.
(4) Everyone has the right to seek, get, transfer, produce and disseminate information by any lawful means. The list of information constituting the state secret is established by the federal law.
(5). The freedom of the mass media is guaranteed. Censorship is prohibited.

http://www.oefre.unibe.ch/law/icl/rs00000_.html

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2005, 04:37:13 PM »
Those are just words Thrawn. All the largest mediacompanies are indirectly owned by Putins people. All lawful, yet at the same time selectively controlled.

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2005, 05:05:44 PM »
thrawn, go live in Russia :P

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2005, 11:05:44 PM »
BTW, spitfiremkv, you are AKA Masherbrum? You an alpinist? My handle in some Russian-speaking places in Tengrie, you probably know about the Marble Peak, the King of Sky-Dwellers?

I ignore myself now?  Boroda, you must be one neurotic SOB!  :rofl

Get a life.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2005, 11:10:16 PM »
Strange. JFYI: I have read 1984 in high school. Bloody Soviet regime, wasn't it? :rofl

I admit that you could get troubles if you had a copy of 1984 before mid-80s, but wasn't there a same thing about some Communist literature in the US?...

You fail to understand that 1984 is a book about your possible future. It's obvious that his book is about a trend in so-called "Western democracy".

There are many wise books about modern society that make 1984 look like a fairy-tale for kids, but I read them mostly from Russian-speaking authors. Most of the ideas about personality-supression in modern states works in Soviet, Western-democratic and modern-Russian (post-Soviet) states... I am extremely cynic about modern society. Dummyfying at it's best.

Notice how Animal Farm isn't mentioned.  Sling enough BS, peopel forget what they were asking you.  :aok

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2005, 12:03:12 AM »
on a side note, it's funny how karaya has me on his ignore list but responds to all  of Boroda's posts that are replies to my posts.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2005, 02:28:37 AM »
Mass graves were found in 1944. Soviet official policy was to conceal crimes made by "friendly states". I, personally, found information about Finnish occupation of Karelia only in late-90s on the Net.

Hmm.. disappearing mass graves. Either someone someone crushed the bones and fed you as baloney or they existed only in party-watermarked propaganda (russian for information) paper.

Get it right Boroda, there were migrant camps just as prison camps existed anywhere. They were not extermination camps like you wrongfully imply.

Why do you think the label pointing outside the camp was written both in finnish and russian if every russian was to be terminated and sent _in_ the camp? What's the party version for that.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2005, 02:41:54 AM »
Hey boroda, tell us again how Finland was an aggressor in wwII, and how the airplane and the light bulb were invented in ussr, and how the UN were the aggressors in the korean conflict, and how noble Milosovic defended his country against Nato aggression. Please regale us.

Oh and for the uninitiatied at this forum. Yes boroda has asserted all of these things here. No, I'm not joking.

storch

Question to Finns
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2005, 07:33:59 AM »
Originally posted by Suave
Hey boroda, tell us again how Finland was an aggressor in wwII, and how the airplane and the light bulb were invented in ussr, and how the UN were the aggressors in the korean conflict, and how noble Milosovic defended his country against Nato aggression. Please regale us.

Oh and for the uninitiatied at this forum. Yes boroda has asserted all of these things here. No, I'm not joking.

I remember some of those.  we have a large russian population here in Miami.  I like them generally but they are as brainwashed and ignorant as a human can be.  I have had these same allegations said to me and they become offended as I laugh at them.  At least the ones that are my age believe them to be so.  Also the Brasilians think that Santos-Dumont was the first man to truly fly heavier than air because the wrights used a catapault to launch the flyer while Santos-Dumont actually rolled into the air.  They get offended when I laugh also.  American pop culture is saving the next generation for us so we have nothing to fear, I think.

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
Question to Finns
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2005, 09:43:51 AM »
There is a book called "Menetetty lapsuus suomalaismiehittäjien vankeudessa 1941-44" written about these workcamps in Karelia by Marja-Leena Mikkola.

http://www.keskipohjanmaa.fi/gen/300404.asp

I say it again. There were no concentration camps. There were work camps where conditions definately weren't good. Where I come from concentration camp means a place were people are "concentrated" and systematically exterminated. There were no such camps in Karelia...they were work camps.

Those camps were started by an order from Finnish Army HQ given on 8.7.1941 went like this: "People from eastern Karelia should be treated kindly but carefully. The Soviet population are to be captured and put to the workcamps."

In summer of -42 there were total of 24000 prisoners. The total death toll depending on sources is between 4600-8000. So these Boroda's figures (150000 deaths) are just some soviet propaganda he's picked up from somewhere.

This is definately something that there's not much reason to be proud of and it's very unfortunate. The main reason why these people ended up in these camps was because unlike Finland, USSR didn't care s*** about its citizens and didn't even bother to evaquate them so they were left behind the lines. Finland evaquated Karelia when Winter War started and during The Great Attack in the summer of 1944. So there simply weren't any finns for the soviets to execute or send to Siberia.

And when you look at the situation in Karelia. Considering the possibilities what these people could be doing behind our lines also had to be taken into account. We had just lost whole Karelia and few other parts Finland in a war that USSR started so do you have to wonder why soviet people might not have been too popular? When Japan started the war against US the japanese living in US were also put into camps.

BUT here comes the MAIN POINT. This reply wasn't written to Boroda. He's already made up his mind and I really couldn't care less what he thinks. Like everyone here has noticed he's way beyond repair. :)

My purpose here was to bring some real info about the subject because foreigners might have difficulties finding it.

You see, Boroda not many poeple take you too seriously, huh? :) Everyone knows you are full of it and as long as it stays that way I couldn't give a rat's a** what you think or say.

It doesn't matter what some clueless ryssä in Moscow thinks.
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline spitfiremkv

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2005, 12:14:58 PM »
locking up the NKVD infested Soviet population was a good idea IMO.:p
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 12:17:33 PM by spitfiremkv »