Author Topic: Question to Finns  (Read 25063 times)

storch

Question to Finns
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2005, 07:07:31 AM »
Originally posted by lada
Waaaahhaaaaat ?

me and crimes ??

pfffeeee

:D

isn't the lada a license built early 1970's fiat 850?  BTW wasn't it also the best soviet built car?  :D  and those morons pretended to rule the world.  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2005, 12:20:08 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
Well Boroda if they used maps from 1913 in the classroom and USSR was created back then, you're right.

Otherwise you could just ask any of the hundreds of thousands estonians that went through these classes. I'm sure they'll tell what all of them were smoking during the hostile occupation of thier country.

OK, I am back here.

Time to say something about your hallucinations, siafka.

You tell me this stupid **** again and again. It's pretty simple: a bloody lie. It was impossible to show an independant country as a part of the USSR. The person who did so should have biiig problems with local Party authorities.

You know nothing about my country. Better STFU, moron, it's the only thing you can do to look smart.

Hostile occupation my ass!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2005, 12:31:16 PM »
That explains a lot.. your family belonged to the soviet elite. It must have been cozy to enjoy the priviledges while making sure that nothing could geopardize the position. You must have been well educated if they actually let you out of the country.

Did a party member follow you everywhere while in states btw? :D

Soviet elite. Oh yes! Privileges! Then you are a bloody capitalist exploiter of the working class, who owns black slaves and never worked in your life. Only capitalists have enough money to travel to Russia, while ordinary working people can't go to USSR to see what real freedom is. And if you visited Russia - then you definetly work for CIA, and came here for sabotage.

That's exactly how your jabber sounds for a Soviet citizen.

You keep repeating idiotic propaganda slogans for villagers (BTW, what't the weather now in your village called Angola?).

Maybe it's new to you that your head isn't only for eating into it?

"Party member" following Soviet students in States is another gem. Please stop using terms and concepts you fail not only to understand, but to formulate correctly.

So far you are a saddest example of ignorant brainwashed frightened little miserable creature on this board. Одним словом - сяфка есть сяфка.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2005, 12:34:43 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
I ignore myself now?  Boroda, you must be one neurotic SOB!  :rofl

Get a life.

Karaya

Sorry, just mixed up two of you. Listening to you I can easily imagine that you intentionally ignore the last traces of common sence in your minds. :(

So, again and slowly: are you an alpinist? If not - then why Masherbrum? Sorry again.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2005, 12:43:07 PM »
Originally posted by genozaur
Boroda,
The latest edition of '1984' has the title 'USA-2004'. It's not the future of America, it's her present. :(

Sorry, but most of this righteous people indignant with imaginary Soviet crimes don't even understand when I use words from 1984 in this thread.

Ну всё, стограмм - не стоп-кран, дёрнешь - не остановишься. Извинись потом за меня ежели я совсем вразнос пойду, ещё модера хуями обложить остаётся для полного счастья.

Спорю на пузырь, что ни один из этих мудоёбов Оруэлла даже в руках не держал, в лучшем случае - мультик по "Ферме животных" видели, да и то не до конца, там же ни бэтмена ни человекопаука нету.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2005, 12:44:11 PM »
You tell me this stupid **** again and again. It's pretty simple: a bloody lie. It was impossible to show an independant country as a part of the USSR. The person who did so should have biiig problems with local Party authorities.

Just FYI I happen to know several estonians. One of my work collegues is estonian and he served in the soviet paratrooper forces. We've made several drinking trips over there (after estonia regained its independence, duh..)

I'm sure the map in question still hangs in the classroom or storehouse of the district in Tallinn, you're free to go there and check yourself. I kid you not. I can even get you the street address probably if you desperately want to see it with your own eyes.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2005, 12:45:13 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Well, if it gets too bad you can go home to the great life you left behind.

Is it a true American attitude? Do you also tell Jews to pack and go to their Israel? :rolleyes:

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2005, 12:51:06 PM »
Just FYI I happen to know several estonians. One of my work collegues is estonian and he served in the soviet paratrooper forces. We've made several drinking trips over there (after estonia regained its independence, duh..)

I'm sure the map in question still hangs in the classroom or storehouse of the district in Tallinn, you're free to go there and check yourself. I kid you not. I can even get you the street address probably if you desperately want to see it with your own eyes.

Street adress and exact location here. -> [ _____ ]

It's a bull****. Or it's a map of a Russian Empire before 1918.

You are definetly unable to tell what version of Cyrillic is used on that map. Oh, sorry, you, with your state of knowledge, can say that Karelian Isthmus is the whole Finland. You are welcome to tell me that the place where I spent my childhood, near Zelenogorsk, is in Finland.

Don't tell me fairy tales, I have been to Estonia and went to school in Loksa.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2005, 12:51:28 PM »
Well none of the jewish americans I know are from isreal.

But if an isreali moved to america and he was allways complaining about how much better isreal is than america it would be natural and appropriate to ask him what is the reason he doesn't go back to isreal.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2005, 12:51:53 PM »
No.

I didn't "tell" anyone to "go" anywhere.

I just pointed out that unlike some other countries in the past Berlin Wall , the door is always open in the US. You can come and go as you please.

No Border Guards will shoot you as you try to sneak across the mined and wired no man's land.

Unlike some other places you may have lived.  :rofl
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2005, 12:57:54 PM »
Originally posted by storch
I remember some of those.  we have a large russian population here in Miami.  I like them generally but they are as brainwashed and ignorant as a human can be.  I have had these same allegations said to me and they become offended as I laugh at them.  At least the ones that are my age believe them to be so.  Also the Brasilians think that Santos-Dumont was the first man to truly fly heavier than air because the wrights used a catapault to launch the flyer while Santos-Dumont actually rolled into the air.  They get offended when I laugh also.

You know, we have many Americans here in Msk, but it never came into my mind to start baiting them in the bars or other places. Different nations - different traditions. BTW, with such attitude you have many chances to get a facial massage for free some day. Or you come to Russian neighbourhood with your friends, guns and baseball bats?

Originally posted by storch
American pop culture is saving the next generation for us so we have nothing to fear, I think.

LOL! With your pop culture your country will be extinct in 15 years. Fortunately there are some intelligent people in the US. Keep chewing gum and drinking coke, it's what you are living for.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2005, 01:01:33 PM »
Sorry to say Boroda but you're on the losing end of this argument. Have you ever wondered why the rest of the world tells a different story compared to yours?

You know, one country vs rest of the world? Which one is more likely to be true?

As far as that address goes, my friend graduated from that school 16 years ago so it might not even exist any longer. I will ask him if he remembers the addy and inform you though. Remember that this was eyewitness by estonian - who speaks fluent russian.

Rest of the world, Boroda. Think.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2005, 01:01:48 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
No.

I didn't "tell" anyone to "go" anywhere.

I just pointed out that unlike some other countries in the past Berlin Wall , the door is always open in the US. You can come and go as you please.

No Border Guards will shoot you as you try to sneak across the mined and wired no man's land.

Unlike some other places you may have lived.  :rofl

Now tell me how I can get an American visa if I'll need it. Male, single, 32, no children. Door is open you say?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2005, 01:05:31 PM »
Read for comprehension. It's previously posted that if you are legally here, you're free to leave anytime you like.

See, if you're born here you can leave anytime you like. Unlike say.... East Germany used to be until the wall fell. :rofl

If you apply for citizenship, you can renounce it anytime you like and leave.

Understand?

Now, do we let in every delusional pro-Stalinist, weeping for the good old says of the Soviet Union Russian that applies? No, of course not.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2005, 01:08:01 PM »
Boroda is a sad victim of a 1943 propaganda campaign which aimed to put finland in a bad light in the eyes of the other allied countries. Russia did it's best to justify it's aggression on a country that was a fraction of its size.

I'm sure even uncle Josif never thought someone would fall for it 60 years later.

If the people in those camps were industrially starved to death, how come those children looked awfully different from the holocaust survivers in the _real_ camps? Nah, let's not use any logic in this, easyer to believe the ministry of propaganda and documents dated 1943.

The soviets didn't bother to evacuate the civillians when the war rolled over thier homes. The finns evacuated every woman, child, cow and the dog because they knew that getting to russian hands would be a punisment worse than death. Mass rapings (dog included), violence, then inhumane gulag conditions for the rest of the life.

The civillian population had to be controlled and taken away from thier new homes because those new homes were the ones stolen from finnish occupants in the first place. There's no point to recapture land if you can't evict the new population in the process. Makes sense to any western mind, huh?

I hear most of the smart russian civillians knew already then that once they were returned home they'd go under a quick political trial and headed off to the gulags for suspected co-operation with capitalists.

Even back then they knew how dangerous knowledge was to people - nobody should know that USSR wasn't the paradise of thier lies but instead the neighbouring countries had way higher standard of living.

SIAF, you are a victim of self-imposed propaganda. Just read your own post :

The finns evacuated every woman, child, cow and the dog [end of quote]...; [new quote] Mass rapings (dog included) .... [end of quote].

Are you talking here of mass rapings of dogs ? :confused:
And BTW, several written battle reports of different Red Army officers to their higher command show that some cows found their death in the fires set up by the retreating Finnish troops who usually burnt their villages.