Author Topic: Question to Finns  (Read 25062 times)

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2005, 01:08:32 PM »
Yep the doors are open for card carrying members of this exlusive club. There are no walls and gaurd towers keeping us in.

I know, I know, the wall was there to protect the east germans, not imprison them.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2005, 01:09:03 PM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
Sorry to say Boroda but you're on the losing end of this argument. Have you ever wondered why the rest of the world tells a different story compared to yours?

You know, one country vs rest of the world? Which one is more likely to be true?

As far as that address goes, my friend graduated from that school 16 years ago so it might not even exist any longer. I will ask him if he remembers the addy and inform you though. Remember that this was eyewitness by estonian - who speaks fluent russian.

Rest of the world, Boroda. Think.

US isn't the rest of the world. It only shows how strong is your brainwashing machine.

Adress please. And don't tell me fairy tales again. It's a bull****. You are naive enough to take it seriously and ignorant enough to misunderstand anything. In Loksa in 1988 we didn't see anything like that. Such things were impossible. Remember, Soviet people have an education good enough not to ask what is the right spelling, "Iran" or "Iraq". After what you tild me I doubt that you'll be able to point Estonia, Finland or Russia on your globe of the USA.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2005, 01:13:14 PM »
Toad, you again prove your total hypocricy.

And you know that I have a good chance of being arrested immediately after stepping on American soil, despite of the fact that I didn't commit any crime according to US or Russian laws.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2005, 01:14:06 PM »
Yeah, had to protect those East Germans from fleeing to the EVIL WEST.

:rofl

The East Berliner construction worker, Peter Fechter, is shot and injured by border guards. Not provided with any medical assistance, he bleeds to death in "no-man's-land."  Again, the pictures make the headlines of the world.

The "protecton" of a benevolent state.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2005, 01:15:22 PM »
You'd be arrested if you tried to enter illegally and the overworked INS caught you.

Otherwise, why would you be arrested? Is Interpol after you or something?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2005, 01:16:44 PM »
I've never even been to US Boroda.

However I've been to russia, estonia, finland, sweden, norway, netherlands, france, italy, greece, ex-yugoslavia and the united kingdom. And yes, I have a pretty good clue of the european map.

I know people through internet that come from even bigger multitude of countries.

Trust me, it's you against the rest. Snap out of it.

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2005, 01:16:49 PM »
Sorry to say Boroda but you're on the losing end of this argument. Have you ever wondered why the rest of the world tells a different story compared to yours?

You know, one country vs rest of the world? Which one is more likely to be true?

As far as that address goes, my friend graduated from that school 16 years ago so it might not even exist any longer. I will ask him if he remembers the addy and inform you though. Remember that this was eyewitness by estonian - who speaks fluent russian.

Rest of the world, Boroda. Think.

What if that billion of Chinese say that noodle is a bone ? Is it more likely to be true ?  :D

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2005, 01:24:38 PM »
Exactly, one country uses one version of history, the rest of the world uses a different version.

Which is more likely to be true?

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2005, 01:25:06 PM »
Originally posted by spitfiremkv
ok I'm bored of this.

Boroda, your country still doesn't have freedom of the press. what do you have to say about that?

Free press in any of the big countries ? What a stupid joke ! :rolleyes:

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2005, 01:29:34 PM »
What if that billion of Chinese say that noodle is a bone ? Is it more likely to be true ?

That would, again, be a case of one country versus the rest.

To the billion chinese that reality would probably be a very true one. Just as yours is to you.

But unless you live in a totally closed society (such as you have lived all your life) you get information and impressions from all over the world. If they contradict to your beliefs you can study. If you find similar evidence from all over the world, a normal person will draw the conclusion that the original information was false.

Or maybe it's just a world wide conspiracy.

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
Question to Finns
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2005, 01:32:35 PM »
Boroda

this girl is so much more enlightened than u are.

http://www.serpentswall.com/

She talks there about madeup heros and forgotten hero's.

The communistic sytem isn't the best system to get out the truth.

Still u seem to love the time.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2005, 01:33:34 PM »
Boroda is a sad victim of a 1943 propaganda campaign which aimed to put finland in a bad light in the eyes of the other allied countries. Russia did it's best to justify it's aggression on a country that was a fraction of its size.

I'm sure even uncle Josif never thought someone would fall for it 60 years later.

Another revelation from a popular history comic-book?

The aggression of 1939 was justified by the fact that events developed exactly as USSR predicted in the League of Nations. See "Indirect aggression".

The main difference between you and intelligent people is that they read some Western books on how WWII started, and make conclusions instead of repeating idiotic instant hatred mantras from TV.

If the people in those camps were industrially starved to death, how come those children looked awfully different from the holocaust survivers in the _real_ camps? Nah, let's not use any logic in this, easyer to believe the ministry of propaganda and documents dated 1943.

They don't wear striped robes. That's all. Keeping children in concentration camps?! Beautifull.

The soviets didn't bother to evacuate the civillians when the war rolled over thier homes.

You, moron, don't you dare tell me about evacuation.

Go read some books, if you can read anything longer then 3 pages.

I understand that appealing to your common sence is useless, but for other readers I have to say that evacuating 50 million people from the territory that's bigger then most of European countries combined isn't easy. It took my Father 6 months to evacuate from Rostov on Don to Sverdlovsk. They went all the way to Baku on horses. My Grandmother gave birth to her first son in a train in Nov. 1941. And she reached her destination point (Miass) 4 months after she was evacuated.

The finns evacuated every woman, child, cow and the dog because they knew that getting to russian hands would be a punisment worse than death.  Mass rapings (dog included), violence, then inhumane gulag conditions for the rest of the life.

You are wrong. Bloody soviets raped all the dogs and ate all the Finns. Without salt.

The civillian population had to be controlled and taken away from thier new homes because those new homes were the ones stolen from finnish occupants in the first place. There's no point to recapture land if you can't evict the new population in the process. Makes sense to any western mind, huh?

Keep on teaching father to ****.

I hear most of the smart russian civillians knew already then that once they were returned home they'd go under a quick political trial and headed off to the gulags for suspected co-operation with capitalists.

"Gulags" = wrong term from comic books.

Again: less then 3% of privates and sergeants were sentenced after liberating or escaping from POW camps.

My Grand Aunt and other family members stayed in occupied territory in Ukraine, and escaped execution as family members of Red Army officers. It didn't prevent them from living good lives and making good careers.

Even back then they knew how dangerous knowledge was to people - nobody should know that USSR wasn't the paradise of thier lies but instead the neighbouring countries had way higher standard of living.

It never was a secret to anyone except some illiterate morons like you.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2005, 01:36:20 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
You'd be arrested if you tried to enter illegally and the overworked INS caught you.

Otherwise, why would you be arrested? Is Interpol after you or something?

The word that starts with "free" and ends with "host".

I have read the FBI papers against us. :rolleyes:

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2005, 01:38:40 PM »
I've never even been to US Boroda.

However I've been to russia, estonia, finland, sweden, norway, netherlands, france, italy, greece, ex-yugoslavia and the united kingdom. And yes, I have a pretty good clue of the european map.

I know people through internet that come from even bigger multitude of countries.

Trust me, it's you against the rest. Snap out of it.

You are a liar. You once wrote here that you are from a village called "Angola" somewhere in Mid-West.

Siafka's next posts go directly to /dev/null. I don't get paid for talkng with mentally disabled.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2005, 01:41:32 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
The word that starts with "free" and ends with "host".

I have read the FBI papers against us. :rolleyes:

Oooooh. I did not know that you were one of those theives. Now things make much more sense.