Author Topic: Just In Case Your Thinkin' About Buyin WWII Online  (Read 4998 times)

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Just In Case Your Thinkin' About Buyin WWII Online
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2001, 03:31:00 AM »
Originally posted by Westy MOL:
And Fishu, whatever simplicity AH has in it's ground vehicles I could care less about as it's a side dish to the flying here. WW2O seems to have done the opposite as they modelled the GV's with more complexity but the aircraft part is a joke.  I'm sure you're enjoying that ever so realistic, no stalland no bleeding of "E" 109 fm.    ;)

That was just a pull against that others unfair critisism.
I don't fly much in WWIIO, if I do, im blowing up some A13s and strafing soft targets.
Otherwise, it would be nice to have realistic FM's, so that spits wouldnt have no bleeding E planes too (btw. no stall? whats up with my 109 stalling then?)

AH doesn't bleed much E either  :(
Was more funner before all those energy tweaks somewhere during 1.03, when some planes were almost unstoppable gliders and therefore hard to land.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Just In Case Your Thinkin' About Buyin WWII Online
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2001, 06:52:00 AM »
finally made it online ....

very disappointing, what's with the constant haze, fog, pea soup enviroment? The planes stink, fuzzy little things that slide in and out of the haze. The ground war is boring! Nothing like running around for 30 minutes to get your head shot off by an unseen quaker in french clothes  :) The entire room/world i was in seemed to have about a 14 year old quake/doom/counter strike mentality. Did enjoy the ride on the tank, better than my next spawn spent chasing the half track asking him to stop and pick us up... The "world" was so dark and hazy, even the flying was not enjoyable... maybe in the future, no fun now..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals