Author Topic: Foley-gate congressional perv  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Foley-gate congressional perv
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2006, 10:45:14 PM »
no doubt the liberals knew about this pervert and just kept quiet until 5 weeks before the election.  Do it for the children....remember that liberal rallying cry...yeah...do it TO the children more like it.  Anything to get power.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2006, 10:49:24 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
no doubt the liberals knew about this pervert and just kept quiet until 5 weeks before the election.

MT sent me the memo months ago.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2006, 10:50:00 PM »
Just another republican protesting too loudly. Most of them do.

"I found both acts (Clinton and Foley) to be equally horrendous."

Really. Getting a bj from a woman is horrendous. As horrendous as a homosexual stalking school kids that are assigned to work with him.

This may be the defining difference between hate hate hate republicans and the rest of the world.

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2006, 10:53:22 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
no doubt the liberals knew about this pervert and just kept quiet until 5 weeks before the election.  Do it for the children....remember that liberal rallying cry...yeah...do it TO the children more like it.  Anything to get power.

I bet that page was a DEMOCRAT page, and he SEDUCED that poor hardworking congressional representative!  

Probably for MONEY from the dirty commie librul blowjob party!

Clinton should go to JAIL for LIFE over this!  It won't STAND!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2006, 12:36:31 AM »
Originally posted by Urchin
I bet that page was a DEMOCRAT page, and he SEDUCED that poor hardworking congressional representative!  

Probably for MONEY from the dirty commie librul blowjob party!

Clinton should go to JAIL for LIFE over this!  It won't STAND!
What's sad is he probably truly believes just that.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2006, 12:55:19 AM »
Most everyone knows me on here to be a Republican, and I will make no excuses for Foley...Shame on him for what he did...Even more so, shame on him for this being in his past, and him not stepping down then!....

That said, I think we are seeing a double standard...What about Barney Frank?  Not only did he run a prostitution ring out of his DC apartment, but he wrote off 15 parking tickets clients recieved!  
What about Bill Clinton?  Yes, he did have sex with an "of age" adult, and I could argue the power and manipulation factor but I wont, but he was in the White House!  The leader of the free world, and one of the most iconic role models cheated on his wife while in office, and lied under oath, and democrats still defend him to this day on the issue!  The difference is there is not a single Republican in the house or senate who have given any words of defense to this pedophile...
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2006, 01:03:45 AM »
one guy cheats his country out of 1000s of lives and a trillion dollars and he is a hero, another guy cheats on his wife and he is the antichrist.

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2006, 06:53:44 AM »
Pongo, you obviously missed the long list of women he abused.  

Though to you, this will always be about a BJ.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2006, 08:12:53 AM »
Originally posted by Pongo
one guy cheats his country out of 1000s of lives and a trillion dollars and he is a hero, another guy cheats on his wife and he is the antichrist.

IMO his distraction with his noodle has lead the country to where it is at today. It gave the world the image of a weak and confused country while embolding our enemies with each of slicks wrists slap response to their terror tactics..

thank you mr clinton
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2006, 08:50:59 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
he's guilty BUT what about the other guy...waaah!
:cry

Indeed, "but".

One guy has sex with an underling in his chain of command (something for which a General was fired in roughly that same time period), lies under oath about it and gets a free pass on all of it from his supporters because it was a "private affair".

The other guy gets caught, resigns in shame as he should AND is going to be prosecuted and everyone supports nailing his hide to the barn door for his transgressions.

I guess it's wrong to point out the hypocrisy of the first instance. So sorry.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hawco

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2006, 11:09:33 AM »
See Rule #7
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 03:37:44 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2006, 11:15:49 AM »
If the republican leadership knew about this for a year+ and kept it quiet to avoid having it hurt elections....  that's absolute crap.  If the people on this board who have been trying to downplay the whole thing keep doing so in the face of mounting evidence of the clusterpluck this is turning into, I suppose we'll have a good indication of their quality of character.
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Rameusb5

• Zinc Member
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2006, 11:55:18 AM »
I find it highly disturbing that people are defending this guy.  In this forum.

The WORST problem in this country is that people are so blinded by their political allegiances that they end up siding with people or ideas that they never would normally.  Just because of their political party.  (This goes for BOTH sides)

IMHO, this guy should suffer the same concequences as if he were NOT involved in politics.  If he committed a crime, let them try him and convict him.  But let's not prosecute him OR defend him because he's a member of a certain political party.  That's one step away from facism, IMHO.

And just because someone else commited a crime and "got away" with it doesn't mean that EVERYONE should get away with it.

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2006, 12:11:52 PM »
Politics aside Foley should get the same treatment  to an uncurable disease every other pedephile should get, a bullet to the back of the skull.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2006, 12:13:53 PM »
What a coincidence this scandal comes out 5 weeks b4 the mid term elections.  I have no doubt the record will show the liberals (aka democrats) knew about this freakjob and held on to the information (thus allowing a threat to children to remain) so that they could use this info for political gain.

I guarantee it.

And yes, hastert should resign.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns