Author Topic: Winning TT Map  (Read 4654 times)

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2007, 08:28:46 AM »
Just for the record, if only one base is needed to reset the map, then by all means go and take one of the bases in TT! Just don't come onhere and say they have to be taken first! Let the Tanker dweebs have their way until the last minute!

Skyrock(and like opinioned others),

I am will to see how it goes for a while.  You were on last night and probably noticed we got about 4 captures on the periphery and stayed away from TT.  I'll not kid you, alot of guys wanted me to post a mission to capture TT.

Anyway, like I said, we'll see how it works out.  I am dubious about the 40/40 system too, as crocket has been saying.  

If you leave TT up, or try to 'save' it for last as a point of honor like you eluded to above, you'll always have that base behind your advance.  You'll push that one enemy back, then it will take them 2 seconds to figure out..'hey, lets counter attack from the TT airfield, its much closer, and no-one is there, and there are 3-4 very close bases we can choose to hit!!'

You know I'm right, you just feel that preserving TT for GV fun is more important than what the 'win the war crowd wants'

In the grande scheme of things maybe that is even valid opinion.  Most only get to play a couple of hours at a time, winning a reset is luck of the draw as to when you are on...ect.  I will hop on tonight only to find those 4 base we captured last night in enemy hands again.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #166 on: January 25, 2007, 09:55:36 AM »
Originally posted by DREDger
You know I'm right, you just feel that preserving TT for GV fun is more important than what the 'win the war crowd wants'

In the grande scheme of things maybe that is even valid opinion.  Most only get to play a couple of hours at a time, winning a reset is luck of the draw as to when you are on...ect.  I will hop on tonight only to find those 4 base we captured last night in enemy hands again.

I was with you until your first sentence.   Some of us have a life, job, wife, kid, etc.   Some of us can only up for a hop or two during the week, because of "said life".   TT on that map is a viable asset to the "grand scheme of things" because if one wishes to furball, they can.   If one wishes to hop in a Tiger, Panzer, T34, Jeep or Ostie, they can.  

Again, if "the reset" is what YOU and your minions want.   You again, did not take into account that when you captured it Friday night and Saturday night, they were the wrong fields.  It was deliberately taken to satisfy your "ego as Reichsmarshall Mission Planner of Rookland".   News flash, you aren't one.  Because you were told by 25+ Rooks that the TT bases would not help reset the map.   Again, you didn't care.   Funny thing about all of this, your ego came out of nowhere, especially since I've just seen you in the MA in the last two months

You can have all the squeakers backing you, you're skirting blantant facts, and trying to counterpunch with incessant drivel.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #167 on: January 25, 2007, 10:16:19 AM »
So how close did you come to resetting, with or without the TT bases, within a base or two? Pretty close or not close at all?

Congrats on your new found status in life, perhaps you should try out for American Idol.

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2007, 10:32:38 AM »
KJ and Masherbum,

I am sorry you feel that way.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2007, 10:56:58 AM »
Originally posted by kj714
So how close did you come to resetting, with or without the TT bases, within a base or two? Pretty close or not close at all?

Congrats on your new found status in life, perhaps you should try out for American Idol.

Closest I saw on Friday was 10 bases to go, before and after TT was scrounged up for selfish reasons.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2007, 10:57:50 AM »
KJ and Masherbum,

Keep deliberately changing my name, it makes your stance more clear.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #171 on: January 25, 2007, 11:13:49 AM »
Keep deliberately changing my name

Oh, Masherbrum, not 'bum', srry just a typo, my mistake.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2007, 12:11:11 PM »
Originally posted by storch
very creative jab skycrock   "couldn't capture your own urine in a five gallon bucket"

Yea, I'm starting to think I'm arguing with a twelve year old. I can't think of too many adults whom would need to resort to his childish comments.

Masherbrum isn't far behind..

Dweebs, squeakers, and I forget the other useless comments they come up with. Seems like a new one everyday.

I have one for them I think they fit it nicely.. Cry babies. :cry :cry
"strafing"

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2007, 12:40:09 PM »
KJ and Masherbum,

Don't be.

Actually reset the map with or without TT island and I'll give you props.

and Crockett, I wouldn't say anybody's a cry-babay, we're just defending what we think is right in the game, just as you are.

The proof's in the pudding, reset the thing and tell everybody to shut the f up. If your unable to do that, then it's all about griefing.

Offline Virage

• Silver Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #174 on: January 25, 2007, 01:12:41 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Strafing, you are a weenie in the big scheme of things and i f you think anyody is crying over what you do, you have much to learn!  You couldn't capture your own urine with a 5 gallon bucket! :aok

Skyrocks comments are personal attacks and I am sure break at least 1 rule of the BBS.  Posts like these are bad for the community and shouldn't be tolerated.
JG11

Vater

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Winning TT Map
« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2007, 01:20:02 PM »
Originally posted by crockett
Yea, I'm starting to think I'm arguing with a twelve year old. I can't think of too many adults whom would need to resort to his childish comments.

Masherbrum isn't far behind..

Dweebs, squeakers, and I forget the other useless comments they come up with. Seems like a new one everyday.

I have one for them I think they fit it nicely.. Cry babies.  :cry :cry

Classic. :aok

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2007, 01:38:37 PM »
Posts like these are bad for the community and shouldn't be tolerated

Virage, I couldn't agree more in your reference to what Skyrock says to Crockett.

Thats really just the tip of the iceburg on what has been said in this post by those 'against the capture TT center' group.'   Borderline personal attacks and certainly shrill.  Sacrasm, threats, insults, you name it.  rolleyes:

It has mostly degenerated into 'i've played longer' and 'nobody likes you' and plenty others.  Look at Skyrocks first post to me.

Offline corpse

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/god_of_war_and_death
Winning TT Map
« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2007, 02:15:44 PM »
Well it seems that tt maps and ft maps have been nothing but a quagmire for whines and cries from children who dont get there way,for example

TT base being taken, tt bases  being bombed, jeeps being drivin into tigers to get kills, tanks being bombed so now im not having my fun now ill drop youre tt bases and no one will have fun
ft hangers being bombed by toolshedders ft bases being vulched in return some up bombers to be toolsheders a never ending cycle of whines moaning *****ing and compalining and on the bbs tormenting for some cause they enjoy the above stated.

So how do you deal with childish behavior to suit the mass's well with children ttake away the toys or sandmound that they are fighting over just roatate maps that have no tt or ft

Now the whine will start with what i have stated

I only log on for an hour and just wanna tank while im on.........ok theres plenty of vbases to tank or spawn out of,what if tt didnt have spawn points you wouldnt beable to camp you would acctually have to go out and hunt for the kill not have one pop up in front of you.

I just wanna furball.........ok theres plenty of bases bein attacked up from one and defend it of if its being vulched up from a close one and get alt on the vulchers.

But it seems to me if there were no tt of ft where would be no whining goin on here and life would be more simple even though that there is countless many that will find something or someone to whine about with the said playing styles in the game

DeadOne

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2007, 02:17:23 PM »
Originally posted by Virage
Skyrocks comments are personal attacks and I am sure break at least 1 rule of the BBS.  Posts like these are bad for the community and shouldn't be tolerated.

Although sometimes a male, Crybaby is usually a female, and often a close ally of Innocence Abused. When teased or attacked Crybaby will pitch a loud public temper tantrum, holding her breath and kicking her feet. If that defense fails she will run to Nanny for comfort.

Now begins cries for Skuzzy to edit/lock the thread.
 Not surprising which side is starting that call.

Bronk
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 02:43:44 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Winning TT Map
« Reply #179 on: January 25, 2007, 02:18:29 PM »
Originally posted by Donzo
Classic. :aok

I figured I'd try speaking to them the way they do others, maybe that way they could understand.
"strafing"