Author Topic: AH mentors...  (Read 11060 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2007, 04:13:45 PM »
Originally posted by megadud
skyrock sux i used to pwn him easily :aok

when?  Ur funny!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2007, 04:39:51 PM »
1: You have no idea how I fly. I've shot you down so many times that I don't bother rating you as memorable. You used to hump my ankle then, as you are humping it now. You are so obnoxious that you are not allowed on our squad channel, at least not when I'm on. The one night I voxed with you, you were so annoying that the bulk of us had you squelched.
2: huh, you are nonsensical here, but that's not new for you.
3: You don't know what my style is obviously and I never said Shane wasn't having fun
4: If the second, third, 4th, and 5th guy jumped on him, that Shane's fault, not theirs, crybaby.
5: you've never owned me so I have no idea what you are talking about. I never said I don't whine, in fact I freely admit that I'm guilty of it sometimes. I'll post whatever I please.

You are a self promoting blowhard who seems to get your sole affirmation in life by insulting others in here and the MA. Get laid please. I am quite confident that I could take up a pool here in our community so we could hire you a professional, if it just means you'd shut the heck up for a change.(if only for a little while)

The true vets, the really good sticks, show their ability in-game, they do not need to trumpet it in every thread, put others down to make themselves feel superior, and tell the world who they "owned". For that matter, they don't need to make up fantasized encounters so they can say they are better than someone else, like you do. These vets play, get kills, and die with grace, at least most of the time, unlike you. They quietly go about having fun, unlike you. You are rarely quiet and I find it hard to believe that someone who is as angry a jackprettythang as you could possibly be having fun. You really should try it.

You've invited me to the DA several times, as if, should you win, it will somehow prove you are better than me. If you lost, I'd have to listen, until I squelched you again, to the litany of excuses you no doubt have prepared.
I'm going to tell you why I decline each time, besides that you are unworthy of my efforts. Here it is: I would rather eat broken glass soaked in Drano than spend any time, 1v1, with a loudmouthed jackprettythang such as you. I play the game for fun, I think having my eyes scooped out of their sockets with red hot spoons would be more fun than spending one minute in the DA with you.... no thanks.

So go on telling the world how great you are, how you would own me if we went to the DA. You'll never be in a class as the traditional Vets, no matter how good you tell the world you are.

Couldn't have said it better, exactly the same experience with the attention craving dweeb :)

PS I like the ankle humping part LOL

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2007, 04:46:54 PM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
1: You have no idea how I fly.  I've shot you down so many times that I don't bother rating you as memorable.  You used to hump my ankle then, as you are humping it now. You are so obnoxious that you are not allowed on our squad channel, at least not when I'm on.  The one night I voxed with you, you were so annoying that the bulk of us had you squelched.
2:  huh, you are nonsensical here, but that's not new for you.
3: You don't know what my style is obviously and I never said Shane wasn't having fun
4: If the second, third, 4th, and 5th guy jumped on him, that Shane's fault, not theirs, crybaby.
5:  you've never owned me so I have no idea what you are talking about.  I never said I don't whine, in fact I freely admit that I'm guilty of it sometimes.  I'll post whatever I please.

You are a self promoting blowhard who seems to get your sole affirmation in life by insulting others in here and the MA.  Get laid please.  I am quite confident that I could take up a pool here in our community so we could hire you a professional, if it just means you'd shut the heck up for a change.(if only for a little while)

The true vets, the really good sticks, show their ability in-game, they do not need to trumpet it in every thread, put others down to make themselves feel superior, and tell the world who they "owned".  For that matter, they don't need to make up fantasized encounters so they can say they are better than someone else, like you do. These vets play, get kills, and die with grace, at least most of the time, unlike you.  They quietly go about having fun, unlike you. You are rarely quiet and I find it hard to believe that someone who is as angry a jackprettythang as you could possibly be having fun. You really should try it.

You've invited me to the DA several times, as if, should you win, it will somehow prove you are better than me.  If you lost, I'd have to listen, until I squelched you again, to the litany of excuses you no doubt have prepared.  
 I'm going to tell you why I decline each time, besides that you are unworthy of my efforts.  Here it is: I would rather eat broken glass soaked in Drano than spend any time, 1v1, with a loudmouthed jackprettythang such as you.  I play the game for fun, I think having my eyes scooped out of their sockets with red hot spoons would be more fun than spending one minute in the DA with you....  no thanks.

So go on telling the world how great you are, how you would own me if we went to the DA. You'll never be in a class as the traditional Vets, no matter how good you tell the world you are.

:rofl   Hit a nerve?  Come on here and talk to me about being an prettythangho1e?   You were the first person I ever met as a two week newb that was a self promoting arse on 200 and range vox!  The first words anyone  ever said to me, my third day in this game, was a degrading insult from you and I hadn't even spoken or texted anyone because I didn't know how!  Not to mention we were flying for the same country, or do you just dismiss all the insults you threw at #'s guys because they don't count!  Sickeningly pompous!  In reality you were my mentor for being an arse!  lol  You are  just like many others in here, you can throw it, but can't take it!  Oh, and please spare me the "reason" you won't DA with me, you know your over-inflated ego can't take getting handed by bigmouth SkyRock, the "blowhard"!  LMAO!
     Funny how many don't ever take the "<---own comments" offensive at all, they just laugh along like everyone else that get's it!  Hell, many just reply back, "(insert name)<---owns SKyRock, lol".  It is a way of having fun, if you don't take yourself too seriously!  
      As for being a traditional vet, or whomever you are referring to, I seek not.  I am who I am and I don't give a damn!  If my little 200 taunts or BBS posts get your litle whiney panties in a wad, then you are the one with the problem.  When I see someone like you come in here and act self righteous, knowing you were the biggest cherry picking, full of himself, self-promoting arse ingame at one time, it makes me chuckle!  
    :t
Mark

Just for the record, SkyRock<---owns = Statement of greatness to the world! :rofl
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 04:49:54 PM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »
I would like to thank daddog and Steve Bailey for being the first two "negative comment" posters in an otherwise positive thread!
:rolleyes: :lol

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2007, 04:55:15 PM »
AKAK    :)   I think ->Poopie was my WM handle.  Heheheh :)

I've spent more time on Skyrock than I care to and I see he posted again.  If it's not too much trouble, would one of you guys please read his post and let me know if he said anything worth mentioning? Otherwise I'll just assume it's more of the same "I'm great and you suck" drivel.

Thanks everyone   :)  

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2007, 04:58:23 PM »
He said...

Originally posted by SkyRock
:rofl   Hit a nerve?  Come on here and talk to me about being an prettythangho1e?   You were the first person I ever met as a two week newb that was a self promoting arse on 200 and range vox!  The first words anyone  ever said to me, my third day in this game, was a degrading insult from you and I hadn't even spoken or texted anyone because I didn't know how!  Not to mention we were flying for the same country, or do you just dismiss all the insults you threw at #'s guys because they don't count!  Sickeningly pompous!  In reality you were my mentor for being an arse!  lol  You are  just like many others in here, you can throw it, but can't take it!  Oh, and please spare me the "reason" you won't DA with me, you know your over-inflated ego can't take getting handed by bigmouth SkyRock, the "blowhard"!  LMAO!
     Funny how many don't ever take the "<---own comments" offensive at all, they just laugh along like everyone else that get's it!  Hell, many just reply back, "(insert name)<---owns SKyRock, lol".  It is a way of having fun, if you don't take yourself too seriously!  
      As for being a traditional vet, or whomever you are referring to, I seek not.  I am who I am and I don't give a damn!  If my little 200 taunts or BBS posts get your litle whiney panties in a wad, then you are the one with the problem.  When I see someone like you come in here and act self righteous, knowing you were the biggest cherry picking, full of himself, self-promoting arse ingame at one time, it makes me chuckle!  
    :t
Mark

Just for the record, SkyRock really loves steve and is only angry because he wouldnt go to San Fran with me :(

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2007, 05:08:42 PM »

I've spent more time on Skyrock than I care to and I see he posted again.  If it's not too much trouble, would one of you guys please read his post and let me know if he said anything worth mentioning? Otherwise I'll just assume it's more of the same "I'm great and you suck" drivel.

Steve, maybe you should restrain from coming on a thread where people are saying nice things about the people who helped them and insulting one's mentor.

"As for his MA persona: He always said " You castrati are pretty good 6v1."
or something similar. That translates to: "I got myself into a bad spot and don't want to take responsibility for my decision." Whether is was an error in SA or he didn't care became moot once he whined... " -Steve

Why you felt the need to type the above quote, is beyond me!  Maybe a little of your old self shinning through! ;)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2007, 05:09:53 PM »
Originally posted by Ball
He said...

:lol   funny you should type a homophobic remark.........pot.......kett le! :D

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
AH mentors...
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2007, 05:16:15 PM »
The true vets, the really good sticks, show their ability in-game, they do not need to trumpet it in every thread, put others down to make themselves feel superior, and tell the world who they "owned"
Good quote, nuff said.

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2007, 05:18:06 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
:lol   funny you should type a homophobic remark.........pot.......kett le! :D

Please do not speak about Steve rejecting me, it hurts so badly. :(

you trying to say that we are both homophobes?

i am not homophobic.

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2007, 05:18:20 PM »
Thanks Ball, I didn't put him on "ignore" I just saw another Wall of text that I assumed was full of, as I said,  "Skyrock is great and Steve sucks" stuff. I don't feel like reading thru it.  If there's something of substance, and you feel like it, please let me know. Please don't put yourself thru any unpleasantness on my part if ya don't want to read it. I'm not going to waste any time reading his posts.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2007, 05:19:21 PM »
Originally posted by Ball
you trying to say that we are both homophobes?

i am not homophobic.

nor am I, I thought it was funny! :)  was just throwing it back at you!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
AH mentors...
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2007, 05:20:26 PM »
 Otherwise I'll just assume it's more of the same "I'm great and you suck" drivel.

And you've assumed correctly sir!

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »
Imagine the hoard steve can have once all those children of his grow old enough to play AH...

Anyone kills Steve and its 'Sic 'em!'... the Bailey attack hoard goes in!

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2007, 06:12:40 PM »
...... Everything Steve said......

This may be off base but I wana say it anyway....

A short while ago bohdi wrote a very simular post directed at myself.  It upset me.  Actually it flat out hurt my feelings.  I started to write a flame back at him and as I was writing it I thought "Why did this upset me so much?"  Then the lightbulb went off......

Although some of what he posted was nonsense, some of it was spot on true.  Thats why it hurt.  I thought about it for a good long while and I realized something.  I had tied my "identity" to how others viewed me in the game/community.  Its an insecurity really.  i.e. "I wont feel good about myself until others in the game tell me how great i am". Believe it or not I didnt realize I was doing it.  Not until I was honest with myself.

After I identified the real issue correcting it was easy.  Ergo, when you approach the game not trying to impress everyone the game is alot more fun and stress free.  Having the right attitude is liberating really.  

So BK's ...... you were right.  The game really is taken way to seriously.  I am embaressed that I didnt see that sooner.

I was in the DA with SkyRock the other night.  With my new found knowledge (power) over the AH "situation" I totally defused any tension or competition by telling him right off the bat."you are a better pilot than me"  Is he a better pilot than me?  It really doesnt matter.  However once I said that to him he no longer had to "prove" to me that he was. I was then free to win or lose and have no issues or episodes.  

Is entertaining for me at this point watching others behavior in the game, on  200 and in here.  Because now I see right through that type of thing.

I guess thats all.

Dave