Author Topic: The Great O'Club Storytelling Thread  (Read 5776 times)

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Re: The Great O'Club Storytelling Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2008, 11:33:46 PM »
Saturday I will learn to eat remnants of lead based paint chips. Purple eggplant looks like it tastes, but I am still woefully hungry. I think I'll have a cup of orange juice, link sausage with biscuits, and gravy too. That should fill me like a sausage pizza would, yummmm.  But what about Friday?

I looked at the calendar, and decided to go fishing. When I got to the lake,it was dry and i was naked so I went sheep hunting.  When I caught a sheep, I noticed an odd odor coming from the back of Diablo's Camaro, which was parked in the Walmart parking lot. I thought about calling the police but they might taze me for shopping naked.  But then I realized I like being tazed naked.  This sent chills up and down my now ferociously firm, engorged and extremely enraged pet chihuahua who eat my bag of dog poo.  Then came Nilsen, he was wearing a giant blinking vote for Nilsen sign.  So then I asked him, "What are you running for?"  He said KING of Norway

"How will you motivate voters?" "by wearing a yellow Tutu."

"What if the pirates come?"

"I will bathe with them in a tub of lutefisk covered in jam and mayonaise"

I laughed so hard that I didn't notice ships approaching.

And then a viking appeared

Offline Gowan

• Proation 9/22/2016
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »
aturday I will learn to eat remnants of lead based paint chips. Purple eggplant looks like it tastes, but I am still woefully hungry. I think I'll have a cup of orange juice, link sausage with biscuits, and gravy too. That should fill me like a sausage pizza would, yummmm.  But what about Friday?

I looked at the calendar, and decided to go fishing. When I got to the lake,it was dry and i was naked so I went sheep hunting.  When I caught a sheep, I noticed an odd odor coming from the back of Diablo's Camaro, which was parked in the Walmart parking lot. I thought about calling the police but they might taze me for shopping naked.  But then I realized I like being tazed naked.  This sent chills up and down my now ferociously firm, engorged and extremely enraged pet chihuahua who eat my bag of dog poo.  Then came Nilsen, he was wearing a giant blinking vote for Nilsen sign.  So then I asked him, "What are you running for?"  He said KING of Norway

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »
Saturday I will learn to eat remnants of lead based paint chips. Purple eggplant looks like it tastes, but I am still woefully hungry. I think I'll have a cup of orange juice, link sausage with biscuits, and gravy too. That should fill me like a sausage pizza would, yummmm.  But what about Friday?

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2008, 11:56:05 PM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline ShrkBite

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2008, 12:41:32 AM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one i saw on VCs girlfriend.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 12:43:10 AM by ShrkBite »

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2008, 12:55:42 AM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one i saw on VCs girlfriend. I remember her well, she

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2008, 01:18:59 AM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one i saw on VCs girlfriend. I remember her well, she was white, fluffy, and bahh'd

-----------------------

:D :rofl This is funny!

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2008, 01:22:26 AM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one i saw on VCs girlfriend. I remember her well, she was white, fluffy, and bahh'd when Vanscrew pinched her butt.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2008, 01:27:58 AM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one i saw on VCs girlfriend. I remember her well, she was white, fluffy, and bahh'd when Vanscrew pinched her butt. Then Skuzzy finally arrived and

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2008, 01:34:15 AM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one i saw on VCs girlfriend. I remember her well, she was white, fluffy, and bahh'd when Vanscrew pinched her butt. Then Skuzzy finally arrived and slapped 'em with a rule

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2008, 01:39:16 AM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one i saw on VCs girlfriend. I remember her well, she was white, fluffy, and bahh'd when Vanscrew pinched her butt. Then Skuzzy finally arrived and slapped 'em with a rule 34 for not posting pics
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Rollins

• Silver Member
      • 4thFG
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2008, 03:15:59 AM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one i saw on VCs girlfriend. I remember her well, she was white, fluffy, and bahh'd when Vanscrew pinched her butt. Then Skuzzy finally arrived and slapped 'em with a rule 34 for not posting pics of a viking violating sheep
http://www.flamewarriors.net    Here kitty kitty...

Offline C(Sea)Bass

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2008, 03:56:41 AM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one i saw on VCs girlfriend. I remember her well, she was white, fluffy, and bahh'd when Vanscrew pinched her butt. Then Skuzzy finally arrived and slapped 'em with a rule 34 for not posting pics of a viking violating sheep.

At that very moment a

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2008, 06:51:23 AM »

And then a viking appeared. The viking, oddly enough was wearing a pink thong which looked strangely like the one i saw on VCs girlfriend. I remember her well, she was white, fluffy, and bahh'd when Vanscrew pinched her butt. Then Skuzzy finally arrived and slapped 'em with a rule 34 for not posting pics of a viking violating sheep.

At that very moment, a thunderous roar eminated from
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2008, 07:25:11 AM »

At that very moment, a thunderous roar eminated from a nearby cave that opened
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women