Author Topic: MWA as bad as any other arena now:(  (Read 9690 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: MWA as bad as any other arena now:(
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2008, 03:04:59 PM »

I agree, I know Black70 and he will scrap with anyone. He flys that Spit too much in my opinion. I don't engage Hurri's 1vs1 unless I'm in a Zero and I hardly ever fly Zeros anymore So be glad it wasn't me cause I would have just shadowed you until you headed for home low on fuel and B&Zed ya . My opinion is Hurri's are at a disadvantage in MW. Just about the entire plane set is faster than the Hurri and are able to dictate the fight. Also there isn't the furballs here like in LW giving a Hurri the chance to pick someone outta the crowd.Turn fighting with Hurri's especially in the hands of a good Hurri stick isn't my idea of flying smart. I don't know you and suspect that your a capable Hurri pilot. But I'm sure you would have had a few choice words if it were me there instead of Black70 . <S>
\
tell that to oldman.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2008, 03:41:59 PM »
\
tell that to oldman.  :D

Oldmann knows the planes limitations and has now started to fly other planes

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #212 on: December 09, 2008, 03:50:23 PM »

yep. was fightin him 38v38 last night. i got picked by a ponyb.  :rolleyes:

amazingly, i was actually doing pretty well against him, although i'm sure it most likely wonm't happen again.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2008, 03:52:23 PM »
hey ink im a hurri jock also you come back to mid sometime look me up ill try to give ya a good fight <S>

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »
hey ink im a hurri jock also you come back to mid sometime look me up ill try to give ya a good fight <S>

sounds like fun <S>

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #215 on: December 09, 2008, 04:02:18 PM »

thjought u were gettin into the 38's?

ALMOST FORGOT....

i'll answer your pm tonight when i get to mcguire.....
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 04:41:53 PM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2008, 04:57:41 PM »
im going to spend some time in da tonight cap

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2008, 05:37:59 PM »
personally i think that ink/jet guy is just a whinner, whaaaa  :cry whaaa  :cry whaaa. he couldnt make a good turn if his plane was sitting on the runway and he was in a car pushing on it! whaaaa  :cry whaaaa  :cry whaaaa!

:rofl  :rofl :rofl

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »
personally i think that ink/jet guy is just a whinner, whaaaa  :cry whaaa  :cry whaaa. he couldnt make a good turn if his plane was sitting on the runway and he was in a car pushing on it! whaaaa  :cry whaaaa  :cry whaaaa!

:rofl  :rofl :rofl

FLOTSOM

hhhmmmm.....could 'splain why he drives hurris, rather than someting like a 38? :rofl :noid :noid :noid

j/k
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2008, 08:53:29 PM »
since i know most in the MW arenas are reading this thread..........

last night, i became part of the 200 bs problem. i had had a bit of a bad day at work, combined with the shop heater takin a crap...so it was a bad AND COLD (20F) day.
 i let that come into the game, and whined/squeaked/complained/smack talked. i generally don't let myself get drawn into that crap.

sorry guys........those that were there, but not on a regular basis.....thats not the way i normally am. y'all won't be seein that crap from me any time in the near future.      i hope.  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2008, 09:39:45 PM »

This is getting confusing.

- oldman

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2008, 09:43:12 PM »
This is getting confusing.

- oldman

you may be in need of this then.  :D :rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Je1CEPkUM
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2008, 11:49:12 PM »
well alrighty then.

i took the time and spent about an hour flying in the MA this evening. now in that time i spent most of it upping from a CV that was engaged against a nearby base.

there were multiple friendlies (rook) multiple enemies (knights) and a few dirt bags (bish) sneaking in to steal some kills.

in that time i was HOed once picked three or four times (it was a low level close to base fight) so it was a mish mash of swirling planes attacking and counter attacking and the advantage of the fight swung from one side to the other (and even to the dirtbags once) every couple of minutes.

overall it was just like every good base v cv fight, nobody bombing the cv and nobody putting down the hangers. nobody vulching the cv or the field either. it was a good time with no 200 trash talk (that i saw) the entire time i was there.

on my second to last fight i was in a corsair. i was in the mix and had a hurri latch onto my arse. so because i knew i wouldn't shake him in the middle of the crowd i opted to do a rollercoaster and drag him away from the group. he followed taking the occasional pot shot at me to remind me he was there.

we kept going until we were about a half a sector away from the fight then i climbed to gain some room. he turned around and climb away from me putting distance between us giving himself the chance to climb. when we were 2.5 out from each other i turned around and nosed down a bit to catch up to him.

as i neared him he was climbing to gain a little more alt and i stayed wide of him dropping my extra alt and cutting my speed. as i approached closer and began to match him in speed and alt i stayed on his right side about 600 out.

we were about co alt and both around 300mph and climbing again when we turned into each other and the duel began.

i was looking directly at his nose as we approached each other. he pulled left and up as i dipped right and down, neither of us fired a shot. we continued this looping figure 8 fight back and forth for 4 or 5 passes. each time both of us getting our turns in tight enough to approach head on to each other, each time passing within feet of the others nose. neither of us taking the shot.

on about the 6 pass i decided to change my tactic. as we passed each other instead of heading straight up to go to the top of my loop and drop back at him again i popped my flaps and laid on my back killing all my e and stalling upside down dead. then i throttle and pulled a little more on the stick and flipped over nose down directly behind him. i had seen other do this against me in the corsair and thought id give it a try, it worked well!

as i dropped down behind him i began closing fast but so was the water (we never really went above 2500 feet or so alt) so i ruddered trying to slow my decent and line up a shot. there he was! i tapped the trigger and of course completely missed him!

i had to roll right and pull up to avoid hitting him or the water which was now within spitting distance.

he pulled up and broke left, i don't know how to describe what he did but it looked almost like he went vertical and then fell over like a drunk. he shuddered a little but was then nose down and heading towards me gaining speed while i was still trying to keep from falling into the water.

i regained control of my ride and leveled just above splash point gaining a little speed as i pulled in the flaps and banked away from him.

he was 200 out as i started to hear the hits on my tail. as soon as i heard them i realized he was firing BB's, damn i might just have a chance!

i went back into a rollercoaster trying to gain speed and avoid his shots. he kept scoring hits and kept pace with me for a few seconds. the hits weren't enough to bring me down!

he began losing ground so he climbed and banked left, i climbed again and banked slowly back towards him. he had dropped back again so we were seperated by about 2.0 and again were at about 2500 feet alt as we closed with each other.

passing each other again nose on neither of us taking a shot, we both broke into a flat turn converging on the far side and passing. as we turned back into each other again i ruddered the nose down a little to grab some speed and then i realized me mistake. as i had gained speed in this tight circle he had ruddered up and dropped some speed allowing him to again do that drunken flop sideways and drop into the space diagonally between us.

his nose was now pointed directly at my left wing and cockpit.

ping ping ping ping ping the entire length off my plane!

i rolled flat nosed down and dropped away to gain speed and get out of his guns.

as i started to gain speed i realised that my left aileron was gone, my rudder wouldn't move left, my cockpit was shot up and i had no guns!

my plane now stayed dipped hard left and wouldn't level without alot of effort. the more speed i gained the harder it became to control. i was screwed.

he had swung out wide to my right and turned lazily back into me. as he neared i saw a quick spirt of tracers over me, like a shot over the bow, and then he dropped away turning into the opposite direction.

over 200 i see " <S> CORSAIR IM OUT OF AMMO"

laughing and knowing there was no way i would make it rtb without getting pick off by those still fighting near the base i dipped the nose and plunged into the water. nobody else was gonna get credit for the kill!

so <<SALUTE>> again ImADot it was a good fight lots of fun!

i had a good time in the MA and think i will start spending more time there!

FLOTSOM
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 12:06:23 AM by FLOTSOM »
FLOTSOM

Quote from Skuzzy

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #223 on: December 10, 2008, 12:06:46 AM »
well alrighty then.

i took the time and spent about an hour flying in the MA this evening. now in that time i spent most of it upping from a CV that was engaged against a nearby base.

there were multiple friendlies (rook) multiple enemies (knights) and a few dirt bags (bish) sneaking in to steal some kills.

in that time i was HOed once picked three or four times (it was a low level close to base fight) so it was a mish mash of swirling planes attacking and counter attacking and the advantage of the fight swung from one side to the other (and even to the dirtbags once) every couple of minutes.

overall it was just like every good base v cv fight, nobody bombing the cv and nobody putting down the hangers. nobody vulching the cv or the field either. it was a good time with no 200 trash talk (that i saw) the entire time i was there.

on my second to last fight i was in a corsair. i was in the mix and had a hurri latch onto my arse. so because i knew i wouldn't shake him in the middle of the crowd i opted to do a rollercoaster and drag him away from the group.he followed taking the occasional pot shot at me to remind me he was there.

we kept going until we were about a half a sector away from the fight then i climbed to gain some room. he turned around and climb away from me putting distance between us giving himself the chance to climb. when we were 2.5 out from each other i turned around and nosed down a bit to catch up to him.

as i neared him he was climbing to gain a little more alt and i stayed wide of him dropping my extra alt and cutting my speed. as i approached closer and began to match him in speed and alt i stayed on his right side about 600 out.

we were about co alt and climbing again when we turned into each other and the duel began.

i was looking directly at his nose as we approached each other. he pulled left and up as i dipped right and down, neither of us fired a shot. we continued this looping figure 8 fight back and forth for 4 or 5 passes. each time both of us getting our turns in tight enough to approach head on to each other each time passing within feet of each others noses, neither of us taking the shot.

on about the 6 pass i decided to change my tactic. as we passed each other instead of heading straight up to go to the top of my loop and drop back at him again i popped my flaps and laid on my back killing all my e and stalling upside down dead. then i throttle and pulled a little more on the stick and flipped over nose down directly behind him. i had seen other do this to me i the corsair and thought id give it a try, it worked well!

as i dropped down behind him he was coming up fast but so was the water (we never really went above 2500 feet or so alt) so i ruddered trying to slow my decent and line up a shot. there he was! i tapped the trigger and of course completely missed him!

i had to roll right and pull up to avoid hitting him or the water which was now within spitting distance.

he pulled up and broke left, i don't know how to describe what he did but it looked almost like he went vertical and then fell over like a drunk. he shuddered a little but was then nose down and heading towards me gaining speed while i was still trying to keep from falling into the water.

i regained control of my ride and leveled just above splash point gaining a little speed as i pulled in the flaps and banked away from him.

he was 200 out as i started to hear the hits on my tail and fuselodge. as soon as i heard them i realized he was firing BB's, damn i might just have a chance!

i went back into a rollercoaster trying to gain speed and avoid his shots. he kept scoring hits and kept pace with me for a few seconds. the hits weren't enough to bring me down!

i climbed again and banked slowly back towards him. he had dropped back again to about 2.0 and again was at about 2500 feet as we closed with each other.

passing each other again nose on neither of us taking a shot, we both broke into a flat turn converging on the far side and passing. as we turned back into each other again i ruddered the nose down a little to grab some speed and then i realized me mistake. as i had gained speed in this tight circle he had ruddered up and dropped some speed allowing him to again do that drunken flop sideways and drop into the space between us.

his nose was now pointed directly at my left wing and cockpit.

ping ping ping ping ping the entire length off my plane!

i rolled flat nosed down and dropped away to gain speed and get out of his guns.

as i started to gain speed i realised that my left aileron was gone my rudder wouldn't move left my cockpit was shot up and i had no guns!

my plane now stayed dipped hard left and wouldn't level without alot of effort. the more speed i gained the harder it became to control. i was screwed.

he had swung out wide to my right and turned back into me, as he neared i saw a quick spirt of tracers over me, like a shot over the bow, and then he dropped away turning into the opposite direction.

over 200 i see " <S> CORSAIR IM OUT OF AMMO"

laughing and knowing there was no way i would make it rtb without getting pick off by those still fighting near the base i dipped the nose and plunged into the water. nobody else was gonna get credit for the kill!

so <<SALUTE>> again ImADot it was a good fight lots of fun!

i had a good time in the MA and think i will start spending more time there!

FLOTSOM

dot's one of the better guys in there. actually, he's great, to fight with, and against.
i only just got home from mcguire....so i'm lookin here for a few, then off to bed........

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #224 on: December 10, 2008, 12:09:11 AM »
dot's one of the better guys in there. actually, he's great, to fight with, and against.
i only just got home from mcguire....so i'm lookin here for a few, then off to bed........

i kept looking for you on roster but you werent there! let me find out you were afraid and hid until you knew i was offline!!!!!

<S> CAP im sure ill catch you soon.

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Quote from Skuzzy