Author Topic: 1st Nasty  (Read 5350 times)

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Re: 1st Nasty
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »
Sounds more like we're the ones being more mature (or in your terms "balls dropped") while you hop around with a cheshire smile going "We's better and joo won't pwove it!"

Jus' sayin'.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2009, 03:39:34 AM »
They need to get rid of some more, like everyone on the roster.

Honestly, this chest thumping from the PoTW is very funny, reminds me the nerdy kid that ditches the glasses for contacts and then tries to convince everyone he's cool.  It's also funny how they call out the 'weaker' squadrons to the DA.

ack-ack
Ak Ak did you call the muppets weak?  :devil   Is it bad we are trying to fix bad gameplay?
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline BlauK

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34/
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2009, 04:40:51 AM »
No problem, also their was no reason to capitalize "One" as it was not the beginning of a new sentence. Way to go to the "self employed" grammar police.  :rolleyes:

You meant "there", right? ;)  :neener:

BlauKreuz - Lentolaivue 34      

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2009, 04:46:35 AM »
You meant "there", right? ;)  :neener:

The comma goes inside the quotation marks. :D
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2009, 08:16:14 AM »
im sorry to say after 8 years of playing this game,its the worst i have seen it..i will say noe missions here and there are part of the game,however the mass numbers of these noes are increasing both in numbers and frequency,noes here and there are fine all countrys do it,but when you log on and play a whole night and thats all you see,thats a joke,where did the bish/rook cahonies go,or did they trade them in on little pink dresses?if they are so helbent on taking a map and confident they will,then do it like real men get sum alt post a huge dar and that will say to whatever country they are attacking..we re coming  just try to stop us attitude..and if they cant do that,well i guess theres more kids then men on here these days..now im not saying this replies to all the players on this game by no means.there are plenty of players that are great sticks and loves a good fight,weather it be in the air or on the ground.. come on people think about it.i mean when bish take all of tt.there is no advantage to it, it sits in the middle of the map where furballs and tank battles take place.all that tells me is a group of guys want to increase their score,which to me means nothing,i dont pay 15$ a month to worry about a score that resets every month.i pay to have fun.not to say my score was better then the other guy for that month,if there were rewards for a good score i could understand this.but there aint and im sure 90% of the players on this game,which for the most part are good,fun people to play with/or against would agree..from what i have seen over the years is this game key word here has gotten to political,and the funness has been forgotten,when you have two of the three countrys ganging up on one and dont want to fight each other,somthing is wrong with this picture,the way i see it if you are a red guy then you are or should be a target ,and i know there are players on all sides that look at it the same way..and im sure there will be plenty of people that will reply to this with oh quit your whining and so on and that just goes to show how the integitery of the game has dropped...and yea im not the greatest speller i know but you get the picture...<S>

Very hard to get the "picture" trying to read that.

I also doubt you have been here for over 8 years ... what is your in game id and what has it been over these past 8 years ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2009, 08:26:59 AM »

Is it bad we are trying to fix bad gameplay?

Ancient Chinese proverb say: "Too many cooks stirring soup make bad soup."

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2009, 08:44:48 AM »
My bigger issue with gameplay is it's morphed into a bunch of Borg cubes wandering around the map, desperately trying to avoid each other. 15 on 1 is no fun, 1 on 15 is even less. 
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2009, 08:54:47 AM »
Ak Ak did you call the muppets weak?  :devil   Is it bad we are trying to fix bad gameplay?
Why don't you call out the Blue Night's then Junky. I'm sure that you would last long in that fight.

I think the PoTW are turning out to be worse than the Muppets when it comes to smack talk, and dumber than the Jokers, because I am begining to believe that you guys think that you are actually good, which is quite funny, comparing that you have only one guy in your squad that might be able to actually beat me in a stand up fight a couple of times, and I know that I am not that good, comparing to the best players.

Funny.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2009, 02:57:14 AM »
Why don't you call out the Blue Night's then Junky. I'm sure that you would last long in that fight.

I think the PoTW are turning out to be worse than the Muppets when it comes to smack talk, and dumber than the Jokers, because I am begining to believe that you guys think that you are actually good, which is quite funny, comparing that you have only one guy in your squad that might be able to actually beat me in a stand up fight a couple of times, and I know that I am not that good, comparing to the best players.

Funny.
Bosco grow up, I think I remember we fought a few months back(which I enjoyed btw) and we went pretty even, alot of ramming though which happens when players with the same skill level go at it....You didnt see the sarcasm in my post I guess. Honestly your fake humbleness shows immaturity, especially when less then 4 hours ago I saw you type in KOTH......"I win every round I dont get picked in"(something like that) which isnt true because tonight we had a great turnout of players and it was a "any given sunday" as to who was gunna win the whole thing. Oh and you tried to call me out there for not winning one.....I disco quite often mostly in middle of rounds so, hey sry at least I know I went straight to the next fight, wasnt timid, and didnt HO, what more can anyone ask for? Difference between us is I know I am an A hole.....you dont know your a hypocrit

Oh and BKs are easy....I killed JAXXOs spit 16 1v the other night :devil......(was a great fight JAXXO :salute )
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline nitefox2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2009, 11:03:01 AM »
doubt all you want and if its hard to read or get the picture maybe you should have someone read and explain it to you.and i have been on the game 8 years and never seen your name,but i really dont care wtf you think

Offline CrAcKeR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2009, 11:22:05 AM »
They need to get rid of some more, like everyone on the roster.

Honestly, this chest thumping from the PoTW is very funny, reminds me the nerdy kid that ditches the glasses for contacts and then tries to convince everyone he's cool.  It's also funny how they call out the 'weaker' squadrons to the DA.

ack-ack

Another genius comment from the guy that thinks people listen to him :lol

Offline CrAcKeR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2009, 11:27:59 AM »
Hey thanks chief.  :aok  Nice to know this concerns you this much. You must be the " Paid " Grammar Police then?   It's honorable in helping out a squaddie.  :salute

I believe you started the grammer police didn't ya. You must be the bad apple in the 68th :rolleyes:

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2009, 11:37:17 AM »
Hmm i smell shades of 1hungauto2th. I could be wrong though.
See Rule #4

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2009, 11:48:44 AM »
I believe you started the grammer police didn't ya. You must be the bad apple in the 68th :rolleyes:
Yep he did.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2009, 03:40:00 PM »
You wanna know what happened?  Well I got frustrated trying to guess where the next NOE overkill mission was gonna hit.  Apparently Batched1 assigned himself spokesperson for the NOE hordelings and began to run his mouth.  So now I wait to see if their cajones have dropped...  I am still waiting girls!

Wow, all of this trouble over cartoon planes?
No one knows what the future may bring.