Author Topic: i don't normally do this  (Read 4009 times)

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: i don't normally do this
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »
Watch those 38 peelots... I hear they are all dweebs.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2010, 01:07:50 PM »

I would never call anyone names.  Nor did I hold his prevarication against him, I know he was just a bit embarrassed to be killed by a FNG.   Twice (still giggling about it)
Wag more, bark less.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2010, 01:16:21 PM »
LOL...so says the pee38 peelot...  :D

Cap you and AckAck are the reasons I don't go in the MW much anymore...every time I see a P38 in red I shudder...and normally when I do see one, it's on my 6.

Have you tried the zen approach to AH? It's very simple really, strap yourself into your seat...shake out your authentic pile-it cap...get comfortable...then once you're logged into AH you run the ./stupid=ignored and the ./moron=ignored commands in your head...you may have to repeat this a few times while in AH...keep your fingers off the keyboard unless someone salutes you or asks a legitimate question. It works.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2010, 01:31:52 PM »
I had someone accuse me of being a ace pilot one night even though the only message I got was "xxx has collided with you".  Go figure.

The last time I played I smoked a Ki-84 with an I-16 and he ran for ack, then later in the flight I engaged a Spit at 10K and after the first two turns he dove to the ack.  Someone should tell these guys that they can control the fight.

But I digress... I agree, there's too many timid players and too many that can't accept that they were the ones that made a mistake then have to announce it to the world so that their cartoon death doesn't hurt their cartoon ego.  Like anyone cares.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2010, 01:33:36 PM »
I would never call anyone names.  Nor did I hold his prevarication against him, I know he was just a bit embarrassed to be killed by a FNG.   Twice (still giggling about it)

I am confused Zoney.  Did you get into a fight against that 38 and won or did you shoot some one that did not know you were there until he saw tracers?  In the first case WTG and the 38 driver needs help.  However, I am suspecting that we are talking about the second case.  In that case, what exactly is your point?  Was he supposed to tell you GF or something instead of the truth?  

Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2010, 01:35:57 PM »
The last time I played I smoked a Ki-84 with an I-16 and he ran for ack, then later in the flight I engaged a Spit at 10K and after the first two turns he dove to the ack.  Someone should tell these guys that they can control the fight.

What?  Dont you read the BBS?  Seeing another plane is sure death.  What do you expect them to do?  Play your game and die?  :O
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2010, 01:52:59 PM »
all my sympathy goes to the runner shuffler poor feller was scared schitless i bet. dont mind the gameplay just do your thing man. it mighta been karaya or wmlute  :rofl
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2010, 01:54:01 PM »
by the way p-38's still make me mad  :mad:
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2010, 02:17:27 PM »
LOL...so says the pee38 peelot...  :D

Cap you and AckAck are the reasons I don't go in the MW much anymore...every time I see a P38 in red I shudder...and normally when I do see one, it's on my 6.

Have you tried the zen approach to AH? It's very simple really, strap yourself into your seat...shake out your authentic pile-it cap...get comfortable...then once you're logged into AH you run the ./stupid=ignored and the ./moron=ignored commands in your head...you may have to repeat this a few times while in AH...keep your fingers off the keyboard unless someone salutes you or asks a legitimate question. It works.

I normally manage to ignore the stupid stuff. and will be in the future. at least for awhile. it just got under my skin, as the dude was bein a wise arse, and i used to fly with him...and had some respect for him.
 that respect is also the reason he wasn't named this time.

i suspect, that if you ever see my 38 o doom, i'm more than likely in your sights, rather than on your six.  :neener: :airplane: :bolt: :noid :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2010, 02:19:32 PM »
all my sympathy goes to the runner shuffler poor feller was scared schitless i bet. dont mind the gameplay just do your thing man. it mighta been karaya or wmlute  :rofl

:rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2010, 02:20:40 PM »
I had someone accuse me of being a ace pilot one night even though the only message I got was "xxx has collided with you".  Go figure.

But I digress... I agree, there's too many timid players and too many that can't accept that they were the ones that made a mistake then have to announce it to the world so that their cartoon death doesn't hurt their cartoon ego.  Like anyone cares.

yep. he never accused me of ramming him though.....although we missed on my end.  :D

i make mistakes all the time. like last night. fought dedalos 2x. lost both...in the cartoon world. but in reality i won. i had fun dying my glorious cartoon death, and i got film to learn from.

:aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2010, 02:22:00 PM »
by the way p-38's still make me mad  :mad:

dintcha know that the SAPP issue 38's have special .commands?  :D :noid :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2010, 02:24:47 PM »
I am the best pilot in AH, after me is perhaps Drex, maybe Levi.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2010, 02:26:11 PM »
I am the best pilot in AH, after me is perhaps Drex, maybe Levi.

Drex sucks.
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2010, 02:26:20 PM »
cap the other night, I had a guy ropped, I dropped on him and lit him up from front to back made him go BOOM real sweet :D  whines I HO'ed him  :rofl

I was like "Sorry a HO is when BOTH parties have a Gun solution" says to him "Its called a rope :-)"

too funny crap like this will never change,

be a duck, like water off a Duck's back, let it roll. :aok

INK