Author Topic: i don't normally do this  (Read 4117 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: i don't normally do this
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2010, 05:23:29 PM »
Wait! Wait! Wait!  I've got one you guys!

This one time at band camp i totally pwned this dood and then he told me dat I suxed!

This thread is so awesome!  Thanks cappy1!!!!

:aok :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2010, 05:26:53 PM »
nicee, if worst comes to worst, to help u feel better u could probably jus call one of those special 900 phone numbers an ask to talk to dedalos' ol' lady for a few mins, very expensive but she'll cut ya a deal if u tell her your a member of AH community :x
:noid :bolt: :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2010, 05:46:52 PM »
I am just asking what is your point?  You shot someone down and he told you he was afk?  So, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't?   Was there a fight?  Without one I don;t understand what is the point you are trying to make.  Sorry

It was not my point, I was simply agreeing with the post I quoted, and giving an example of my own sir. <S>
Wag more, bark less.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2010, 06:29:30 PM »
I really don't like these either but I've got one...a certain person who is a Spit 16 pilot and thinks he is uber 1337, calls people cowards and makes excuses for every time he dies got to me again a few nights ago.

Now he is one of my favorites. He proceeded to blubber on one day about all the "cowards" and "pickers".  So I offered to meet him in between fields.  I told him to bring his Spit16 and I'd bring my choice.  I up a Brewster and climb to the predetermined height of 12k.  All the sudden Mr.Spit16 starts spewing about how I brought a "girl plane".   :rofl  Couple of loops and turns and he stalls out, and augers.  So I fly toward his base, and here he comes again.  I'm at 4k at the most, and he is around 8k.  Couple of turn and he goes poof!  But I fly a girls plane!  :rofl
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Strip

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2010, 07:05:55 PM »
Brewster is on par with a Hurricane and Zeke in my book, in a turn fight situation they are girl planes....

:neener:

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2010, 07:23:29 PM »
Brewster is on par with a Hurricane and Zeke in my book, in a turn fight situation they are girl planes....

:neener:

but remember, the spit16 is considered an uber plane. so even so, that would be the pot calling the kettle black.

personally.....i can fly the 5 and the 9 a whole lot more sucessfully than the 16. zeeks i'd like more if i could catch things besides the red guys bullets.  :headscratch: :airplane: :banana:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2010, 07:27:25 PM »
Now he is one of my favorites. He proceeded to blubber on one day about all the "cowards" and "pickers".  So I offered to meet him in between fields.  I told him to bring his Spit16 and I'd bring my choice.  I up a Brewster and climb to the predetermined height of 12k.  All the sudden Mr.Spit16 starts spewing about how I brought a "girl plane".   :rofl  Couple of loops and turns and he stalls out, and augers.  So I fly toward his base, and here he comes again.  I'm at 4k at the most, and he is around 8k.  Couple of turn and he goes poof!  But I fly a girls plane!  :rofl
Wonder what you'd do if you killed him in a Spit16 in another Spit 16? Would be interesting on what he'd say. He really justneeds to stop making a complete idiot out of himself.

Cap, sorry for the small hijack. :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2010, 07:35:49 PM »
Wonder what you'd do if you killed him in a Spit16 in another Spit 16? Would be interesting on what he'd say. He really justneeds to stop making a complete idiot out of himself.

don't sweat it.

actually, reading some of the stories is more fun.....and maybe some good fun conversation will come out of it.

in all honesty, i probably should never have posted what i did anyway........ :devil :angel: :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2010, 07:35:59 PM »
Do what I do. Fly really drunk. By the time I get to the BBS to whine and cry, I've forgotten what the hell the fight was about or even who I was fighting with.  :confused:
Lighten up Francis

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2010, 08:21:32 PM »
It seems like every time I come back from being afk I sit down and right then I get insta-towered.  :huh

80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2010, 09:24:49 PM »
It will never happen, but it things like these stories that makes me wish for a newb area. A place to teach new players the basics of how to operate the different equipment, basic fighting skills, basic bombing skills, basic GVing skills, basic communication skills. Then make them pass a test, or "complete a mission" before they can advance to the Mains.

Having the basics in the bag may help them concentrate more on the game when in the Mains instead of flopping around being lost and getting swallowed up by "squads" that just want bodies instead of what a group to hang out with. A lot of these squads then just flounder around lost as a group ganging others, or running NOES with a 100 guys and such that seem to promote this poor behavior.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2010, 09:50:07 PM »

he'd claim he was AFK. or he was calibrating his joystick.  :noid :devil :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2010, 09:52:45 PM »
It will never happen, but it things like these stories that makes me wish for a newb area. A place to teach new players the basics of how to operate the different equipment, basic fighting skills, basic bombing skills, basic GVing skills, basic communication skills. Then make them pass a test, or "complete a mission" before they can advance to the Mains.

Having the basics in the bag may help them concentrate more on the game when in the Mains instead of flopping around being lost and getting swallowed up by "squads" that just want bodies instead of what a group to hang out with. A lot of these squads then just flounder around lost as a group ganging others, or running NOES with a 100 guys and such that seem to promote this poor behavior.

you sir, have just given me an awsome idea....and i may get into a bit o trouble with skuzzy for this.......but here goes.

this coming wed., in the training arena, there is a basic flight maneuver course. LINK IS BELOW.  BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.  :aok

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,280978.0.html
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2010, 09:53:33 PM »
he'd claim he was AFK. or he was calibrating his joystick.  :noid :devil :aok
And you were still a "coward girl plane flying AFK picker"
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2010, 09:54:24 PM »
And you were still a "coward girl plane flying AFK picker"

:rofl :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"