Author Topic: i don't normally do this  (Read 4007 times)

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: i don't normally do this
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2010, 02:26:53 PM »
Drex sucks.

Mensa said he sucks worse (more?) :banana:
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2010, 02:51:17 PM »
I am confused Zoney.  Did you get into a fight against that 38 and won or did you shoot some one that did not know you were there until he saw tracers?  In the first case WTG and the 38 driver needs help.  However, I am suspecting that we are talking about the second case.  In that case, what exactly is your point?  Was he supposed to tell you GF or something instead of the truth?  

What "truth" is it you speak of?  I was speaking of a prevaracation, which is not the truth, rather the opposite actually.  I also dont expect him to say anything, but he did, informing me he was afk when the first time his plane rolled just as I got guns on and the second time he was directly over my base, with my radar working and making it easy to find him, which makes me wonder if he really was afk the last time too, and cmon, this guys a hot stick.  AFK over an enemy base?  Really?  It is much more likely that he simply assumed he was safe at 20k and could be lazy about checking his 6.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2010, 03:32:39 PM »

I shot down a P38 pilot who is ranked quite high, twice, both times he was AFK.  The first time I timed it just right and caught him just as he came out of his own dar, then his plane must of rolled right all by itself just as I opened fire, the second time he was over my base on dar aand I suppose he thought that was a good time to be AFK also.  

My squad and I are still laughing about the "AFK" call.  Maybe AFK stands for "I wasn't paying attention and died before I saw you", because "IWPAADBISY" takes too long to type.

If you're referring to DMGOD (he's the only one in a P-38L that you shot down twice), he's hardly considered to be one of the experienced P-38 drivers in this game or even a good stick for that matter and is known for his 'outbursts' on open channel/PMs and challenging players to the DA and then backing out and not showing up.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2010, 03:36:15 PM »
My favorite is when you have someone on your 6, you are turning your but off trying to get away from him, all the time he is on your 6 mind you.  You throw gear flaps and go to idle, Honk the nose into the verticle, and he runs into from behind, and then yells that YOU ran into HIM.  All the while he is Spraying and praying that he will hit something.  Another fovorite is the guy that is 30000 and dives in on you while you are enguaged, no problem there, but then he miss judges, or compresses, and runs into you, again it is your fault.
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2010, 03:44:57 PM »
If you're referring to DMGOD (he's the only one in a P-38L that you shot down twice), he's hardly considered to be one of the experienced P-38 drivers in this game or even a good stick for that matter and is known for his 'outbursts' on open channel/PMs and challenging players to the DA and then backing out and not showing up.

ack-ack

Thank you sir, duly noted.
Wag more, bark less.

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2010, 04:08:33 PM »

ack-ack

:rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2010, 04:19:21 PM »
What "truth" is it you speak of?  I was speaking of a prevaracation, which is not the truth, rather the opposite actually.  I also dont expect him to say anything, but he did, informing me he was afk when the first time his plane rolled just as I got guns on and the second time he was directly over my base, with my radar working and making it easy to find him, which makes me wonder if he really was afk the last time too, and cmon, this guys a hot stick.  AFK over an enemy base?  Really?  It is much more likely that he simply assumed he was safe at 20k and could be lazy about checking his 6.

I am just asking what is your point?  You shot someone down and he told you he was afk?  So, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't?   Was there a fight?  Without one I don;t understand what is the point you are trying to make.  Sorry
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2010, 04:28:55 PM »
My favorite is when you have someone on your 6, you are turning your but off trying to get away from him, all the time he is on your 6 mind you.  You throw gear flaps and go to idle, Honk the nose into the verticle, and he runs into from behind, and then yells that YOU ran into HIM.  All the while he is Spraying and praying that he will hit something.  Another fovorite is the guy that is 30000 and dives in on you while you are enguaged, no problem there, but then he miss judges, or compresses, and runs into you, again it is your fault.

Awhile back there was a player in the LW arena that went ballistic on open channel about how he was rammed by some 'ace pilot' and then the story came out a few minutes later.  It turns out that the guy that 'was rammed' and went ballistic on open channel was vulching someone, came in too fast and collided with the person he was trying to vulch.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2010, 04:41:09 PM »
Awhile back there was a player in the LW arena that went ballistic on open channel about how he was rammed by some 'ace pilot' and then the story came out a few minutes later.  It turns out that the guy that 'was rammed' and went ballistic on open channel was vulching someone, came in too fast and collided with the person he was trying to vulch.

ack-ack

yeah thats pretty bad, i think the thing to remember here is there's a lot of stoopid people in the world an AH alike. If you wouldn't argue with a drunk person you probably shouldnt argue with a naturally drunk person(stupid people) either. Besides you'll anger them more an cause yourself less grief by simply ignoring em. IMO

:banana:
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2010, 04:46:27 PM »
I am just asking what is your point?  You shot someone down and he told you he was afk?  So, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't?   Was there a fight?  Without one I don;t understand what is the point you are trying to make.  Sorry

I have a much higher survivability rate when i'm AFK....... :airplane: :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2010, 04:50:16 PM »

ack-ack

now that just made me laugh.

i don't often vulch, but on this particular night i was.

it was a challenge. the base was completely de-acked, and there were about 6 or 7 gv's out, spread around the field.
 it was fun, to see how many vulch passes i could make down the runway, without getting shot down. made about a half dozen passes, got a couple vulch kills. then i saw something rolling. got closer, see it's b-26's.

never saw the drones, as i lined up on the main guy. the drone lifted, and my dumb arse flew right into it. i nearly fell out of my chair laughing at that one.  :rofl :noid :rofl :airplane:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2010, 04:51:36 PM »
Besides you'll anger them more an cause yourself less grief by simply ignoring em. IMO

:banana:

this is a large part f why i just let thigns go in the arenas.

would you believe i got a guy fired this way too? :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2010, 04:52:14 PM »
Wait! Wait! Wait!  I've got one you guys!

This one time at band camp i totally pwned this dood and then he told me dat I suxed!

This thread is so awesome!  Thanks cappy1!!!!

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »
I really don't like these either but I've got one...a certain person who is a Spit 16 pilot and thinks he is uber 1337, calls people cowards and makes excuses for every time he dies got to me again a few nights ago.

Was cruisin' around in my 234 as normal, doing my normal thing of screwin with people till one takes my bait. Got a couple kills. Then, I get one who tried to Ho over and over, finally he took it and got on my six, he got my engine oil but I took his wing out. Hah, whatdayaknow, guess who it is. you dont see this.
Then I see "Nice pick, but you aren't going to land that!" on 200. Well first, how is shootin someone from their 12o'c a pick. Told him he only got me engine oil. Then he said "Whatever yuo say coward, fight me in a real man's plane." :huh . So I landed my 3 kills and didn't hear a peep from him directed to me, except him dying and thumping his chest when he got a kill or 2 in his Spixteen.

Up a D3A off the CV off the coast going Spit hunting. I was merging with a Spit 16 but he did not Ho so he obviously wasn't my friend. Got in a small turn with a P39 and pinged him a bit. Saw a friendly A6m go for a Ho shot with a Spit 16, both fired, both missed miserably (remember this) and the A6M augered. The Spit 16 then turned on me and tried a Ho attempt. Obviously me getting in a D3A with 2 Pea shooters, got behind him but took a few minutes to down him. His wing got taken off as he whacked a tree and I got the kill. Guess who!

He then said he was damaged when Hoing the A6M and that I should get in a man's plane. (Seriously, what's his idea of a man's plane? I flew a plane with no front guns, and a plane with 2 front pea shooters, with him being in a Spit 16...)

While I was flying home I got a kill (probably the P39) and landed on the CV with my 2 kills. He said on 200 then, "Only 2? You must really suck!". Again, :huh . 2 pea shooters...so I just squelched him and ended it there.

Now I've killed said person countless times with my 234 vs his Spit16 and the only time he's gotten the kill on me was while I was on final after he PW'd my 234 in a Ho attempt and I got Host connection Lost message.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2010, 05:10:16 PM »
this is a large part f why i just let thigns go in the arenas.

would you believe i got a guy fired this way too? :devil

nicee, if worst comes to worst, to help u feel better u could probably jus call one of those special 900 phone numbers an ask to talk to dedalos' ol' lady for a few mins, very expensive but she'll cut ya a deal if u tell her your a member of AH community :x
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.