Author Topic: Perk  (Read 3831 times)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Perk
« on: March 22, 2010, 08:53:53 AM »
I KNOW I KNOW... I'm gonna get abused and annaihilated for this but perk that dang pony D  :aok . No im not whining bout dieing too many times by it etc cuz i fly the pony alot too... just nailed a good 11 before dieing today alone and thats why i think the new uber pony should get a small amount of perks. maybe 3 max. suggestion only cuz ill take it either way

edit: NO i will not take it either way THAT way! haha
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Perk
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 10:13:05 AM »
Nope.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline DEEC0NX

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 11:09:40 AM »
Id rather see the spit perked....but that's a diff thread  :bolt:

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 11:29:31 AM »

Nope.  Awesome 2 in one thread... :rolleyes:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 11:46:25 AM »
Why dose the pony D need to be perk same to the spit 16.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 12:03:31 PM »
I KNOW I KNOW... I'm gonna get abused and annaihilated for this but perk that dang pony D  :aok . No im not whining bout dieing too many times by it etc cuz i fly the pony alot too... just nailed a good 11 before dieing today alone and thats why i think the new uber pony should get a small amount of perks. maybe 3 max. suggestion only cuz ill take it either way

You sure this is about perking the 51D, or is this you wanting to tell everyone you got 11 kills in one? ;)
Lighten up Francis

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 12:09:30 PM »
You sure this is about perking the 51D, or is this you wanting to tell everyone you got 11 kills in one? ;)

Speaking of which, the Stats page says the most kills 321bar has in one week (with 51D) is 10.

Did your sortie somehow take several days?

BTW, I once got 10 kills in a sortie flying the P-40E but I never came here to tell everyone.  Oops - I just did. :)

Perk the P-40!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 12:12:34 PM by caldera »
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 12:42:19 PM »
I KNOW I KNOW... I'm gonna get abused and annaihilated for this but perk that dang pony D  :aok . No im not whining bout dieing too many times by it etc cuz i fly the pony alot too... just nailed a good 11 before dieing today alone and thats why i think the new uber pony should get a small amount of perks. maybe 3 max. suggestion only cuz ill take it either way

no  :D

still no  :devil
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline justIN

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 12:57:21 PM »
Speaking of which, the Stats page says the most kills 321bar has in one week (with 51D) is 10.

Did your sortie somehow take several days?Well this has nothing to do about the tread but where do you find the stat page that tells you that?

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 01:25:03 PM »
Aces High home page -  Community/Scores and Stats/Pilot Score.  Type in 321bar in the empty box (or any other player) and Late War Tour Tour 122.  Scroll down, then click on "Kills" at the bottom left.  That gives a breakdown of your kills acheived per week.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 08:32:31 PM »
dude dont perk the ponies, actually give them more ammo, I feel embarrassed when they try to bnz my spit and they end up running out of ammo and have to run back to momma.  they're so fun to kill when they try to turn with a spit.  I am perfecting this system I have so I can get grizz's 262, and I am practicing on the ponies and p47's  :cool:.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 09:16:08 PM »
thats why i think the new uber pony should get a small amount of perks. maybe 3 max. suggestion only cuz ill take it either way

I didn't know it had changed.  It used to be at 7eny.  It recently got dropped to 5.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010, 10:36:34 PM »

Yes, well you see, NO!!!!!!!.  Why the HELL would you want to perk the P-51D? I've beaten an average P-51 pilot while in a P-51B. I've beaten 3 at once as a matter of fact. If I can accomplish that, then why is it in need of perkage?

Sortie started at 11:59:59 PM Sat, and ended at 12:00:01 AM Sun. He just got lucky enough to up as the furballers did a mass lawndart thing on him. Then seeing the "System: You shot down Caldera #11", he decided to land for the perks and the praise.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 12:21:42 AM »

BTW, I once got 10 kills in a sortie flying the P-40E but I never came here to tell everyone.  Oops - I just did. :)

Perk the P-40!
umm im sorry but days 22-28 have 21 kills there man. and also i exaggerated  :lol caught red handed only 8 + 3 assists. never landed accidentally bailed
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 12:24:15 AM »

Perk the P-40!

OMG, YES!

That ride is a beast!  ;)
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok