Author Topic: How many other people are haveing stall issues since new update?  (Read 4173 times)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
It's so bad I'm done flying until it's fixed - can't fly aggressive it goes into a snap roll instantly

hate the sound system to can't even hear bullets hitting my plane
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Wagger

• Silver Member
Re: How many other people are haveing stall issues since new update?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 07:44:07 PM »
I can hear the bullets hit my plane and I stall the same as I did before the update.  As far as I have read about the update no planes FM were worked on.

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 07:51:19 PM »
can't fly aggressive it goes into a snap roll instantly

First thing I noticed when flying the A8 after the update.

The Few GFC

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 08:13:51 PM »
happened to me a few times also..and happened to the guy I was fighting..

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 08:17:12 PM »
Hmmmm.
I've been complaining to friends I fly with about stalling in a 152 alot lately.
Come to think of it its only been since the est versions.

I thought it was only just me so I never bothered mentioning it
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »
Nothing in the flight models of any aircraft was adjusted.  You guys need to begin some sort of testing regime before you clog the boards with these posts after every update.
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 08:26:27 PM »
Im sorry but The stall I got into WAY!!! IN THE AIR  just wouldnt allow me to pull out of it..This has not happened to me like this in 3 years of playing..

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 08:29:10 PM »
I stalled in a Spit 16 lol. Didn't know that was possible.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 08:52:06 PM »
Nothing in the flight models of any aircraft was adjusted.  You guys need to begin some sort of testing regime before you clog the boards with these posts after every update.

Maybe you need to get your facts straight before you give suggestions.  And I don't need your permission to start a topic thanks

Alot of people are having stall problems and the stick settings are the same.  Regardless if no plane settings were touched in this update somethings wrong and letting HTC know that theres a problem as I done a bug report on this issue.  I made this one to discuss with other AH players and to see if they've found a correction or what the problem is. 
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 08:55:00 PM »
yea spikes I was in a spit9..oh and just so we can possibly find the issue,I fly with stall limiter off..

Offline STEELE

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 08:57:34 PM »
:huh
The Kanonenvogel had 6 rounds per pod, this is not even close to being open for debate.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 08:59:25 PM »
yea spikes I was in a spit9..oh and just so we can possibly find the issue,I fly with stall limiter off..

I also fly with stall limiter off and have done so for the past 14 months or so after my first 2 diaper months I took them off so don't think thats it before I checked and it's still off right now as before
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 09:15:55 PM »
Stall model is identical, whats different is your cues. You have no "seat of the pants" sensation so it all is via sounds. The change in sound pack is effecting you. Film it and look at the numbers and you'll see its all the same....it just sounds different so your "off"...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Clonk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 09:19:11 PM »
I have flown the niki almost exclusively since I began playing about 2 years ago...I haven't stalled like I stalled tonight in over a year.  I have changed no settings and fly the same plane I've always flown-something is different.

Check my post count-I rarely post here, but this has got me scratching my head- I am having a hard time flying the way I used to.

addendum: I also fly with stall limiter off
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 09:21:39 PM by Clonk »

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 09:22:15 PM »
I didn't notice any differences.
cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart