Author Topic: 109K4 V Spit 14  (Read 5774 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: 109K4 V Spit 14
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2011, 01:05:37 PM »
Is there some way to find this stat?  I'm a little interested to see the names on this one.

Click on the plane name under "plane statistics". If you do it for any tour but the most recent one, you won't get only names & their kills, but also deaths & K/D.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »
here you go madda.
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/newscores/killsbyp.php?sortby=1&selectTour=LWTour130&pindex=1

The stats are a bit misleading because some one could kill a lot and die a lot more, and for k/d, someone could only fly 2 missions and not die, or fly very timidly.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 01:13:27 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2011, 01:19:24 PM »
here you go madda.
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/newscores/killsbyp.php?sortby=1&selectTour=LWTour130&pindex=1

The stats are a bit misleading because some one could kill a lot and die a lot more, and for k/d, someone could only fly 2 missions and not die, or fly very timidly.

You can sort by Kills or Deaths.  Compare. 

Also note the ratio of people with hundreds of kills versus those with one or two kills and one or two deaths.

Now, compare that to a "popular" plane like a Spit or Mustang and see how many get few kills versus lots of deaths.

The only thing missing from the stats is "sorties" which would help show how many times someone crashes and no one gets credit for the death.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2011, 01:25:03 PM »
Ardy ive grown to really enjoy that KI~84 I think one of the most underrated birds ingame.

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2011, 01:25:41 PM »
            They are a good match for each other. I recently had some fun vs some of the KN guys who were upping Spit 14s (captured Luftwaffle versions of course :) ) we gyrated all over the sky and made a sloppy mess .

I'd say the hizookas give the spit some advantages when it comes to deflection shooting, you really have to set up your shots in the K4, but other than that the 14 and k4 really go hand in hand.....when it comes to killing each other.
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2011, 01:27:14 PM »
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2011, 01:27:54 PM »
That is a pretty cool page, thanks guys!  Obviously I can see that I need a lot of work if I'm going to make it into the group of top guys.  I think I did a bit better last camp, but obviously still I need quite a bit of work to get where I want to be.  

Edited to add:  Ink, I love the KI84, just love it!  It's probably my best bird to fight in, I seem to kill a bit quicker and easier in it than I do the K4, it's just that the K4 is my favorite.  I have noticed though that when I fly the Frank for a couple of weeks, my acm gets sloppy and lazy.  I think it's from leaning on the plane a bit too much and not working the pilot stuff as much as you would in a tougher ride like the K4.  It takes me a few days of 109 work to get my full mojo back.  When I switch the other way though, man do I feel like superman for a while.  That is one deadly plane.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 01:31:37 PM by maddafinga »
madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2011, 01:49:41 PM »
Here is an idea.

Vought built 297 F4U-4B 4-M3-20mm & 300 F4U-4C 4-20mm birds during WW2. HiTech can unperk the spit14 and replace it with the F4U-4B and F4U-4C with a perk of 20 to 80.

(Speed + Power + Turn/Flaps) * (4 - cannons) = Real game destabalisation.

Or perk the K4 because the spit14 is perked, they have almost the exact same performance under 25k. The small number of players who have created the Uber AH Urban legend with the K4 would just move to the G14 and never miss a beat.

Could you see the vTards flying 30 plane sweeps in F4U-4C's. Or one of the Hog expertin squads on TT? Or the muppets decide to fly hoard busting sweeps in them? On an aside I'm amased the vTards don't fly CV hoard missions with all CHogs and mass HO everything.....thank God.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2011, 02:12:02 PM »
Could you see the vTards flying 30 plane sweeps in F4U-4C's. Or one of the Hog expertin squads on TT? Or the muppets decide to fly hoard busting sweeps in them? On an aside I'm amased the vTards don't fly CV hoard missions with all CHogs and mass HO everything.....thank God.

A. You need perks to fly perk planes.
B. You need to shoot down other planes and land to get the most perks.
C. You cannot do B. if you kill all the hangers first and auger doing so.

:rofl

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2011, 02:18:40 PM »
Here is an idea.

Vought built 297 F4U-4B 4-M3-20mm & 300 F4U-4C 4-20mm birds during WW2. HiTech can unperk the spit14 and replace it with the F4U-4B and F4U-4C with a perk of 20 to 80.

(Speed + Power + Turn/Flaps) * (4 - cannons) = Real game destabalisation.

Or perk the K4 because the spit14 is perked, they have almost the exact same performance under 25k. The small number of players who have created the Uber AH Urban legend with the K4 would just move to the G14 and never miss a beat.

if you go that route, then perk the p51s too, because without the k4s, everyone will up in p51s, ho and run and never be chased down.

or...

unperk the spit14.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 02:21:17 PM by Ardy123 »
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2011, 02:25:02 PM »
I agree with Grizz on this. I feel the vast majority of kills (as Snailman has pointed out), are done by a few people. I'm  going to be a shameless self promoter here and point to the fact that in the 'POTW 3d wing', accounts for almost 10% of all the k4 kills! and of that group, it really comes down too 4 pilots who flew the k4.

957 kills in a k4 were done by 4 guys in our squad...
same with 989 kills in a p51D....

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/scores/sqdkillstat.php?selectTour=LWTour131&player=Krupnski&kt=3970

It doesn't even count in the kills I had as Apollo in that........putting us at or over 10% :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2011, 02:25:32 PM »
       madda~so true it is a great hord fighter, definitly my favorite bird next to the Hurri2 of course, but the hurri just dont have the speed, the K4 is a whole nother beast, I can barely land hits in whatever im in, but damn that K4 is my nemesis, I love the handling, the climb, speed, but damn that 30 mill to hell lol   allthough recently ive been only able to go offline so im getting as much practice with the offline mission K4's against the 51's  (plus ive gleened everything I can from Grizz for targeting) I was always one to try and saddle an nme, now im going for the angles and find it easier to land hits and man does that thing hit, as you well know :-) 

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2011, 02:32:33 PM »
Ink's hit on one of the main things that I think makes the K4 a difficult thing to kill with for the average player.  With any plane that doesn't have tater-style rounds, generally speaking your best gun solution is a dead six shot or a low-deflection shot.  With the taters, for me (I'd say I'm pretty average, maybe even a bit below average) I can't hit anything with them unless it's a close deflection shot to give me a bigger target.

Taters are the one style of gun in the game where crossing shots are actually easier than low deflection shots for the average person, and many don't realize that.  Fewer put in the time to get proficient at it.

When I'm flying my K4, the best way for me to get kills is to get them to start scissoring.  If I'm on your six in a K4, your best chance for survivability is to just fly straight and level away from me.  I'll probably dump the entire belt without touching you.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2011, 02:41:06 PM »
Ink's hit on one of the main things that I think makes the K4 a difficult thing to kill with for the average player.  With any plane that doesn't have tater-style rounds, generally speaking your best gun solution is a dead six shot or a low-deflection shot.  With the taters, for me (I'd say I'm pretty average, maybe even a bit below average) I can't hit anything with them unless it's a close deflection shot to give me a bigger target.

Taters are the one style of gun in the game where crossing shots are actually easier than low deflection shots for the average person, and many don't realize that.  Fewer put in the time to get proficient at it.

When I'm flying my K4, the best way for me to get kills is to get them to start scissoring.  If I'm on your six in a K4, your best chance for survivability is to just fly straight and level away from me.  I'll probably dump the entire belt without touching you.

Wiley.
I aim under them sometimes...... :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2011, 02:58:26 PM »
A. You need perks to fly perk planes.
B. You need to shoot down other planes and land to get the most perks.
C. You cannot do B. if you kill all the hangers first and auger doing so.

:rofl

wrongway

So thats why HiTech put this note in the splash screen: Remember to pillage before you burn.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.