Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 15224 times)

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2011, 10:54:43 AM »
Oh Tyrannus, 8 kills in EW last tour to 9 deaths. You almost made 50%.  Ty, I just see senseless babble from you. You attack a squadron full of good people, and expect people not to defend them.   Now if you drop your ego and up that B-25 maybe you can make it 9-9 this tour.  
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2011, 10:58:27 AM »
Tyrannis - you came in here talking about Early War when the thread title states that Midwar is the topic. Makes me think you came in here just to start trouble.

Nope ... just self-serving chest thumping.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2011, 11:11:57 AM »
Chalenge is a good thinker and flying strictly to make a point to someone(?) and the scoreboard.  there is no real hope of surprising him.  He flys safe and smart and there is not a damned thing wrong that.  I am duly impressed.  However, all that will come from a higher position against him is a long extended chase most likely ending up with a drag through lower friendlies near and then into the ack. Again, no complaints from me.  I am quite capable of exactly the same thing.  Truth is I have been finding myself short on game time these past few months and am preferring a shorter kill/death cycle, so doing these great strategic intercepts is really falling off my list of in-game desires.

uumm........in that case.....there is a brand spanking new map with early war ride going up in the ava i think starting this coming thursday. it's never more than a few minutes for me to fly to my grisly cartoon death.

and the map i'm talking about is friggin beautiful. i flew the beta offline.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2011, 11:13:56 AM »
Will check that out CAP !
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2011, 11:16:32 AM »
Will check that out CAP !

also, if you have any troubles, look for jaeger1, dichodog, crazy8s, me, shifty, bug, or any of the regulars......we'll all dl anything we can to help ya out......except fly low slow and straight.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2011, 11:18:11 AM »
For the record the real base rollers currently have 75 captures for the month. If you spend anytime at all in MW you know who that is.  :rolleyes:

Standing at 86 now because they reset again while we were sleeping. Thing is as we have seen already they never sleep so even if you completely change your flying time they will just wait...  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: February 09, 2011, 11:18:44 AM »
That's true too slapshot. Most of his posts are regarding someone he shot down, or how he owned a whole squadron with his pinkie toe tied behind his back. He's still new, so once he realizes the other players don't care to see it, he'll stop. (Hopefully)
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: February 09, 2011, 11:20:14 AM »
Standing at 86 now because they reset again while we were sleeping. Thing is as we have seen already they never sleep so even if you completely change your flying time they will just wait...  :rolleyes:
86 in 9 days  :O      :bolt:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: February 09, 2011, 11:27:33 AM »
Oh Tyrannus, 8 kills in EW last tour to 9 deaths. You almost made 50%.  Ty, I just see senseless babble from you. You attack a squadron full of good people, and expect people not to defend them.   Now if you drop your ego and up that B-25 maybe you can make it 9-9 this tour.  
senseless babble? i called it how i saw it.   :rofl but i love every1's reaction

"oh no! the sick puppies are good people! they could never do something like you said! and im saying this without actually being there! because i'll take there word just because its THEM saying it!, cus you know, the sick puppies would never lie to save there reputation now, would they?"

the internet, so funny  :lol

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: February 09, 2011, 11:34:44 AM »
Not one person said they didn't do it, or that they aren't capable of it. Who really cares? It's a game. Other people just pointed out the SPs are cool dudes.  People are just getting tired of the internet chest thumpers. It's why this thread got the reaction it did.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #115 on: February 09, 2011, 11:39:08 AM »
If they removed perks from the EWA and MWA this wouldn't be a problem.

While they're at it, remove the score reports that include EWA and MWA, only report LWA scores (personally I'd like to stop all score reporting on the front page -- but we must use baby steps)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: February 09, 2011, 11:45:26 AM »
I don't know about the perks Krusty, I really don't know if that's what most are after. I agree 100% that scores should be removed from the homepage, though.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: February 09, 2011, 11:56:07 AM »
If they removed perks from the EWA and MWA this wouldn't be a problem.

While they're at it, remove the score reports that include EWA and MWA, only report LWA scores (personally I'd like to stop all score reporting on the front page -- but we must use baby steps)

They would then have to make all perked planes in those arenas un-perked.

Why is it that some people get worked up over the amount of perks that people earn or can earn. What real difference does that make in the game overall ? Do you see all the so-called perk farmers in EW and MW running around the LW arenas flying nothing but perked planes ... and if they were flying perk planes, do they really impact the game play ? There is only a handfull of people who can really make a difference when flying perk planes, and those people are not the ones in EW and MW earning perks.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #118 on: February 09, 2011, 12:23:54 PM »
Maybe they fly like you do.

the ironry, right?  It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #119 on: February 09, 2011, 12:30:59 PM »
edit: well nvm about the video...i had to uninstall&reinstall aceshigh to get rid of an avg bug and its erased my vids. :/ wish i would of backed them up.

Uninstalling AH will not delete your films...you would have had to manually delete those yourself.  Just sayin'.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song