Author Topic: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....  (Read 11851 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2013, 01:43:45 PM »
effin A man. My neighbor is the same way. This guy is in his 70s and a retired engineer so I know he's no dope but when he's spoutin off this stuff. "Wow, just wow" it is. I'm like dude--do you have any idea how many planes and fuel for them and material loaded onto them you'd need to seed the entire gargantuan area that is our atmosphere? Do the math! He tells me "they're" doing it. I'm blown away there's peeps out there that think this seriously. I always got a kick out of Art Bell/George Noory but sheesh, I never bought into any of it! LOL
Man, my friend has given up anything resembling reason or rational evidence based logic...

claims that there are entities that are milking us for our energy, they are spraying barium and aluminum to keep us stressed out where the milking is more productive(when I explained to him how it would be inefficiant even for higher intelligence to use airplanes, he says they are doing it with drones and invisable aircraft technology), Claims that all the scientists are controlled by the control system, that government leaders around the world participate in child sacrafice, that the ancient tribes in Africa are privie to all this and their warnings go unheeded(the main voice being Creedo Mutwa), that they control all the earthquakes and weather, that the moon is a hollow sphere placed there by the entities to help amplify controlling effect of  signals sent by our ancient bi-nary sun Saturn, that these entities encoded our left brain intelligence via DNA altering 5000 years ago to steer us away from our natural savant ability to detect and avoid them, the pyramids were built by these entities, that these entities installed a handpicked line of mutants to be the world leaders and the bush family is one of them, 9/11 was done by this family, JFK was shot from the front..... 

I just listed what I remember him telling me last night, and I listened to him, then I tried to lure him back to a rational way of looking at these ideas... what frustrated me most is the fact that he completely threw science and evidenced based logic out the door.  I mean I am floored by this.  I have seen some videos and heard  some of the conspiracy nuts before and never would have thought that my bud would be one of them.... Although he was a hard core christian in the past and that always worried me, but he went straight from 2500 year old iron age religion to modern day youtube conspiracy nut! Just Wow! :(

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2013, 02:29:38 PM »
skyroc, you arent gonna win this one.  I say if he's happy then let it be.  for me and you it  is insane but for him that maybe reality.  but if that makes him happy then I say no harm done.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2013, 04:43:20 PM »
I agree with live and let live usually, but he will send me an e-mail every now and then with these videos of crap, and I try to avoid responding because I have nothing nice to say, then he will get upset that I'm "dismissing" him...  not to mention it keeps getting worse, as in "every one is about to see" prophecy type crap... I told my brother today(we both grew up with my friend) that I am just going to have to avoid him because its getting a little creepy.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline leitwolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2013, 08:23:16 PM »
Sorry to fill this thread with a wall of text.. but..

[..]
Here you say no markmonitor..........and below I post the whois of your supposted connections that aren't connected to markmonitor.
(Image removed from quote.)
[..]

Icepac, your whois software happens to be asking the whois server operated by markmonitor, that's why you see references to them in your screenshot.
The first part is the disclaimer from the whois server's operator (markmonitor) and only the last part is the actual whois database entry - which says that 173.194.32.23 is indeed assigned to Google.
A more neutral whois server output of that address would look like this:

# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: https://www.arin.net/whois_tou.html
#

#
# Query terms are ambiguous.  The query is assumed to be:
#     "n 173.194.32.23"
#
# Use "?" to get help.
#

#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
# http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=173.194.32.23?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&ext=netref2
#

NetRange:       173.194.0.0 - 173.194.255.255
CIDR:           173.194.0.0/16
OriginAS:       AS15169
NetName:        GOOGLE
NetHandle:      NET-173-194-0-0-1
Parent:         NET-173-0-0-0-0
NetType:        Direct Allocation
RegDate:        2009-08-17
Updated:        2012-02-24
Ref:            http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-173-194-0-0-1

OrgName:        Google Inc.
OrgId:          GOGL
Address:        1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
City:           Mountain View
StateProv:      CA
PostalCode:     94043
RegDate:        2000-03-30
Updated:        2011-09-24
Ref:            http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/GOGL

OrgTechHandle: ZG39-ARIN
OrgTechName:   Google Inc
OrgTechPhone:  +1-650-253-0000
OrgTechEmail:  arin-contact@google.com
OrgTechRef:    http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ZG39-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: ZG39-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   Google Inc
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-650-253-0000
OrgAbuseEmail:  arin-contact@google.com
OrgAbuseRef:    http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ZG39-ARIN

#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: https://www.arin.net/whois_tou.html
#

[edit:] the other reason markmonitor.com appears is that it is the domain registrar for google.com - markmonitor is one of dozens (if not hundreds) of them.
They could hijack google.com traffic by changing the dns records for google.com. It would be very much noticeable tho.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 08:41:04 PM by leitwolf »
veni, vidi, vulchi.

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2013, 08:55:37 PM »
Actually I just upgraded my computer with new hardware and installed a fresh Win7 installation on it. I was really "surprised" to find there are no connections to markmonitor or any other non-microsoft endpoint for that matter. In fact there are a total of zero connections anywhere after windows updates stop running.

If I open the Google web page I get two additional connections, both ending to 'Google Inc'.

You probably have spyware on your computer ;) Did you perhaps make the installation from an OEM install disc? That would imply your brand computer comes with embedded spyware straight out of the box. Congratulations! :D

From Forbes:

Copyright holders RIAA and MPAA in partnership with five major Internet service providers are launching the “Copyright Alert System” a.k.a. “Six Strikes” a.k.a. “The Copyright Surveillance Machine.” What does it mean?

If you get your Internet through AT&T, Cablevision, Comcast, Time Warner Cable or Verizon and you’re one of the millions who prefer downloading Game of Thrones, Dexter, and the Big Bang Theory for free through illicit channels, you may get a letter from your ISP letting you know that your copyright transgression has been spotted by the copyright holders’ ref. The “ref” is Thomson Reuters-owned firm MarkMonitor, which has 100 employees in its anti-piracy group and a suite of automated tools for watching Torrent sites to catch the IP addresses sharing and downloading content.

Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2013, 01:35:56 AM »

From Forbes:

Copyright holders RIAA and MPAA in partnership with five major Internet service providers are launching the “Copyright Alert System” a.k.a. “Six Strikes” a.k.a. “The Copyright Surveillance Machine.” What does it mean?

If you get your Internet through AT&T, Cablevision, Comcast, Time Warner Cable or Verizon and you’re one of the millions who prefer downloading Game of Thrones, Dexter, and the Big Bang Theory for free through illicit channels, you may get a letter from your ISP letting you know that your copyright transgression has been spotted by the copyright holders’ ref. The “ref” is Thomson Reuters-owned firm MarkMonitor, which has 100 employees in its anti-piracy group and a suite of automated tools for watching Torrent sites to catch the IP addresses sharing and downloading content.

Fortunately I don't use any of those and neither does many others here. If your computer is somehow connected to markmonitor it means you have spyware on your computer because an ISP can't initiate a connection without some software doing it. If your copyright lobbers have stripped you from your privacy and are allowed to spy all your internet traffic.. what can I say. Sucks to be you!
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2013, 01:45:24 PM »
Again....ripley is assuming and most likely incorrect if history holds true.

They are looking for illegally downloaded content.

If you have it on your computer, they will have to look first before they can find it.

This is what they do.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2013, 01:50:24 PM »
thing with rippley is that he assumes that what happens/doesnt happen in his country is the same everywhere.  for example when he said that it was hard to find a win7 os while here in the us it can be found everywhere.

semp

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2013, 02:34:27 PM »

If you have it on your computer, they will have to look first before they can find it.

This is what they do.

Interesting. So I have an illegally downloaded movie on my desktop. How do they locate it, and then determine if it is indeed illegally downloaded?

A walkthrough of the process would be very educational (and dont worry about getting too technical, I can always google anything I dont understand :))
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2013, 11:48:19 PM »
Again....ripley is assuming and most likely incorrect if history holds true.

This is what they do.

Just show where I have been 'historically' wrong first and then resort to your personal attacks. Now either quit it or you'll go on report.

Nobody and I repeat nobody, will have a connection to markmonitor from their computers unless they have some software running that will initiate a connection to some endpoint which hosts markmonitor services. Markmonitor DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANYONES COMPUTER BY DEFAULT. Period.

If US customers internet connections are really routed through markmonitor (which I highly doubt even if it's the 'land of the sold out to the highest bidder') their activities are monitored if they use non-encrypted traffic. Other countries however do not have this problem and windows especially does not include any markmonitor related material in it.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2013, 11:50:11 PM »
thing with rippley is that he assumes that what happens/doesnt happen in his country is the same everywhere.  for example when he said that it was hard to find a win7 os while here in the us it can be found everywhere.

semp

The thing with you folks is that you lack reading skills. I said it's impossible to get a COMPUTER with win7 for consumers since all OEM computers are forced by MS to ship with Win8 (with the exception of possibly Dell if not that too is meant for businesses only). I said even buying Win7 separately is getting HARDER as brick and mortar stores also stoped selling it.

It's funny how you blame me for your own mistakes.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2013, 12:26:16 AM »
The thing with you folks is that you lack reading skills. I said it's impossible to get a COMPUTER with win7 for consumers since all OEM computers are forced by MS to ship with Win8 (with the exception of possibly Dell if not that too is meant for businesses only). I said even buying Win7 separately is getting HARDER as brick and mortar stores also stoped selling it.

It's funny how you blame me for your own mistakes.

oh boy i can walk for 5 minutes and buy win7 at the local best buy :).

semp

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2013, 02:00:10 AM »
oh boy i can walk for 5 minutes and buy win7 at the local best buy :).

semp

Maybe you can, many others can't. Most consumers can't install their own OSes anyway, they are forced to get whatever is sold 'ready'.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2013, 06:08:55 AM »
Maybe you can, many others can't. Most consumers can't install their own OSes anyway, they are forced to get whatever is sold 'ready'.

dude stop embarrassing yourself.  in the old good USA you can buy win7 just about anywhere unlikey our country.

semp

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2013, 07:20:17 AM »
dude stop embarrassing yourself.  in the old good USA you can buy win7 just about anywhere unlikey our country.

semp

USA is not the rest of the world so maybe it's time to broaden your perspective a little. I'm sure there are hundreds of shops in the US too that only offer Win8 currently.

And like I said, for most consumers installing an OS by yourself is not even an option. They buy OEM computers and the availability of those is non-existent as far as older OS versions go. This is directly due to MS forcing OEMs to push Win8.