Author Topic: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....  (Read 11796 times)

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
Re: How to save someone from the "chemtrail" hoax....
« Reply #195 on: September 24, 2014, 12:59:38 AM »
Back from the dead thread. The 2 fundamental problems with trying to convince a conspiracy theorist that they are wrong is that you are trying to prove a negative and that,generally, any contradictory evidence is seen as just more evidence of the extent and deception of the conspiracy. People would rather believe in order than chaos,(I believe this is part of what makes humans such excellent pattern recognizers and why we know so much about the world.)

It is not a conspiracy theory. Just watch the video as he goes to the Shasta County board of supervisors and testifies.  This is a government video, not a production video of a conspiracy theory. 

Guys, don't comment if you don't know what the premises are.  :huh
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #196 on: September 24, 2014, 03:53:02 AM »
Im not sure where we went wrong in society. We used to be a people of science and reason...and now here we are in 2013 running around looking for Giants under the Earths crust, Bigfoot (and the cities they dwell in aparently), Chemtrails, UFOs, Ghosts, Goblins, Spirits, Gov't conspiracies practically daily now (I farted so is it because the CIA put something in my beans?)...I mean...WTF is wrong with us? It can't be a good sign. When did we start painting our faces blue and barking at the freaking moon?

...Be skeptical with the Govt, be open minded, ok, I get that...but to buy into all these nutty things so easily is just not healthy. 
I blame the internet to some extent. Yes it has loads of facts and knowledge. However it also has an overwhelming amount of pure BS that some people just make for entertainment. Then people actually buy into the stuff. People need to stop viewing the world through a screen and actually look at the world and breath in it.
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #197 on: September 24, 2014, 04:48:11 AM »
its hard to believe the us government or any other being could be batting 1.000, especially considering the extreme difficulty of most conspiracies.  :headscratch: Lets look at the alien issue.  You know how stupid the government is?  They actually did research about aliens.  :rolleyes: well, you cant blame them.  I can also Imagine alien technology would be of great use.

doooby ... dooby do

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #198 on: September 24, 2014, 07:56:56 AM »
Here is another one...this one closer to home for me....

The Oklahoma Weather Modification Program is an operational cloud-seeding program with the dual goals of rainfall enhancement and hail suppression. The program began in 1996 as the Oklahoma Weather Modification Demonstration Program (OKWMDP). The purpose of the OKWMDP was to evaluate the potential effects and benefits of weather modification in Oklahoma. After three years of evaluation the state government decided to implement the progam as an official element of Oklahoma's water management strategy. A state law was passed in 1999 creating a new Weather Modification Division within the Oklahoma Water Resources Board. The law also created a Weather Modification Advisory Board to oversee weather modification efforts. A contractor provides the personnel, aircraft, and associated equipment and conducts the seeding operations. Since the program's beginning in 1996 Weather Modification Inc. of North Dakota has been the contractor.

I think its pretty safe to say that this is not some sort of conspiracy or hoax...don't you think?

How many more state's weather modification plans would you like me to post...I know Texas is spraying like a MFer right now due to their drought issues...matter of fact I think I can get you a video over it...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 08:00:38 AM by puller »
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #199 on: September 24, 2014, 09:14:33 AM »
Without the spread of communication I believe we would be in even more trouble than we are. By this I mean, people could do what ever they wanted and since no one is there to spread the ideas or happenings they could keep on doing it with no outcry or judgment of the people. The only issue is however is the exageration of these ideas that give people loony expectations of what they are trying percieve. A great example is Aliens: Over the passed 50 years the media have depicted aliens as rather smart, intelligent beings who fly in masculate spaceships, so this is how the majority of people think aliens are gonna be.  Mark my words, ifff we encounter aliens in our life time they will be nothing more than single cell to tiny multicellular organisms floating around in some liquid or from an astroid. Quite a dissapointment from our perceptions as the media would like us to think , such is life.

The propaganda of this geoengineering would like you to believe that the government is going to be able cause hurricanes and tornados whenever and where ever they please. This is not the case. There is a big difference between creating a few clouds in the sky and controlling wind patterns. Directing pressure waves and currents in a "never ending sky" let's say, would be like trying to blow up an air mattress with your mouth.

The media wants you to think "chemicals" and anything that has "chemicals" in it are a bad thing. Funny thing about that is that well, everything is made of chemicals. Every single thing you see is made of chemicals combined by compounds made from elements. It's only the chemicals the media says are bad, which in turn makes people think "chemicals are bad" .
Let's take GMOs and Vaccines for example. The "chemicals" in GMOs are essentially the product itself (everything it's made of)GMOs have some life preserving chemicals to keep bugs away. Now what does GMO mean. It means they have messed with the genetics of the product through breeding, cross breeding and finding the best traits to pass to the offspring, much like Gregor mendal achieved. They are searching for ways that food can be grown more quickly, in different conditions, have better quality, and are still nutritional. This is not a scheme to kill people off or make people sick. It is simply a better way to preserve and create food for billions of people.
That being said, I do not agree with Monsanto and their right to own and patent seeds. That's some out right garbage and the Gment don't give a S&!t because of lobbies and that pisses me off because it is screwing farmers in the arse.

Vaccines are chemicals!! Do you realize what our society would have become without scientist who dedicated their lives to create Vaccines to kill off nasty diseases. Americans are so stuck up the prettythang these days because everything runs so great that they would rather believe vaccines give children autism than see our history and think wow these vaccines really stopped the outbreak of deadly diseases. They say children have a 90% chance of contracting disease when they don't have vaccines compared to about 5% that did get a vaccine. Why in your right minds would you send your child to school unvaccinated.. People who are against Vaccines are the true Anti civilization in this world. I can only think of one word for these people : Idiots.

The governmemt is too large and has more to worry about than creating things to somehow make everyone who lives life a breathing hell. They would be stupid to kill off people in these "unsuspecting" ways because well, that's less tax money isn't it hehe.

In my opinion people who think the united states is ran by Dr. Evil and the crew (illuminati) are just plain ignornant. They would essentially be doing it to themselves and their families for the next generations so why would this idea of destroying americans through these slow and painless processes be something that would benefit anything to their desires. What is the payoff?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 09:18:33 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #200 on: September 24, 2014, 09:22:25 AM »
Christ Almighty - the fruitbaggery in the "Recommended For You" section of YouTube I've had to put up with since I clicked on that one vid: "We know it's happening, so, like, it's happening."

:bhead
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #201 on: September 24, 2014, 10:45:25 AM »
Christ Almighty - the fruitbaggery in the "Recommended For You" section of YouTube I've had to put up with since I clicked on that one vid: "We know it's happening, so, like, it's happening."

:bhead

:lol :lol :lol

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: September 24, 2014, 01:07:14 PM »
It is not a conspiracy theory. Just watch the video as he goes to the Shasta County board of supervisors and testifies.  This is a government video, not a production video of a conspiracy theory. 

Guys, don't comment if you don't know what the premises are.  :huh

Isn't the premise that airplanes are spraying something in the air that is contminating the earth and that it is being done secretly and deceptively? Further that their exists a conspiracy to discredit people who assert that this is happening.

Pies not kicks.

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #203 on: September 24, 2014, 01:54:45 PM »

Isn't the premise that airplanes are spraying something in the air that is contminating the earth and that it is being done secretly and deceptively? Further that their exists a conspiracy to discredit people who assert that this is happening.

It depends on how you approach the topic.  If you yell out - chem trails to purposely poison your own citizenry, then I agree with your premise.

If however if the spraying is done to help block out harmful radiation on your citizens, which has gone up 400% in recent decades to protect the citizens, then I would say that our government had the best of intentions, with unintended consequences. 

Could it be that our atmosphere world-wide is in worse shape that we were all aware of and our government did not want to panic us?  Perhaps - for the best of causes. 

I suppose you can watch the video and judge for yourself and always cross-reference it. 

My dad, elderly and my uncles have all told me that they feel their skin irritates quite easily compared to decades ago.  Is it their imagination or is it because of our UV levels rising?

So maybe the question is: Are UV levels so high that aerosol spraying is tool used by our government to help protect us?

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #204 on: September 24, 2014, 02:18:21 PM »
Jeez...what would they think about a crop duster?
Ram
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #205 on: September 24, 2014, 04:06:56 PM »
Ahhhh the global dimming aspect of spraying....I'm glad I didn't have to bring it up....There are government papers out on that too, and international governmental papers...do I need to post the links of that?....I noticed that no one said anything about the other 3 government reports that I posted about weather modification/geo-engineering...probably because they are proven science and you can't tell someone to take off their tin foil hat that it is a conspiracy theory when the facts are in black and white....

So how many different papers of this hoax spraying that is happening but isn't really happening do I need to post?
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #206 on: September 24, 2014, 04:23:17 PM »
Ahhhh the global dimming aspect of spraying....I'm glad I didn't have to bring it up....There are government papers out on that too, and international governmental papers...do I need to post the links of that?....I noticed that no one said anything about the other 3 government reports that I posted about weather modification/geo-engineering...probably because they are proven science and you can't tell someone to take off their tin foil hat that it is a conspiracy theory when the facts are in black and white....

So how many different papers of this hoax spraying that is happening but isn't really happening do I need to post?

An infinite number of posts won't change the fact that it is delusional.  Period.  There were thousands of published papers and theories explaining over and over again why the world is flat. 5 idiots adding their IQ together does not make a genius.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #207 on: September 24, 2014, 05:06:48 PM »

Don't waste your energy. Just go eat some delicious GMO and watch Honey Boo Boo.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #208 on: September 24, 2014, 05:13:58 PM »
Don't waste your energy. Just go eat some delicious GMO and watch Honey Boo Boo.

:rofl :rofl

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #209 on: September 24, 2014, 05:25:25 PM »
So...putting up government published papers about weather modifacation now has me discussing g.m. food...nice... :headscratch:
CO   Anti-Horde