Author Topic: A Public Apology to Badboy  (Read 9121 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: A Public Apology to Badboy
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2013, 09:39:28 PM »
Now that we've established that everyone in the game is everyone else and there's only one player lets stop this and go play with ourselves.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2013, 10:35:45 PM »
....lets...go play with ourselves.

This is a suggestion I believe everyone can agree on!  :D :aok
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2013, 10:37:18 PM »
I once picked up a pound coin off the street and kept it without thought to finding the original owner...  :old:

"It's a outrage!"
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2013, 01:00:31 AM »
Nrshida can best me dueling, and he's a stand up gent to boot.  :salute

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2013, 03:34:59 PM »
Nrshida can best me dueling, and he's a stand up gent to boot.  :salute

Hey bud, been awhile  :salute

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2013, 03:44:18 PM »
Now that we've established that everyone in the game is everyone else and there's only one player lets stop this and go play with ourselves.

My glasses are as thick as armored glass...I have to shave my palms 3 times a day....Hell Yeah!!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: September 07, 2013, 02:04:21 PM »
Nrshida will one day rank up there with bighorn and tc . Both of these cats are the best. Midway notice how Nrshida can admit when he is wrong. Lesson there.

Well, I do like Nrshida a lot, but... unfortunately... his admission only lasted a day, he then fell back to his previous way: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350150.msg4627442.html#msg4627442 :frown:

Results of considering one's way should last long term and is much more admirable than considering one's way for a day and then falling back to the use of said false impugnations, disparagements, and unjust besmirchment... especially when so many facts (as already provided) point the other way and Nrshida offers no proof. :huh

Considering one's way is an investment that should result in more than a single day's return on said investment. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2013, 04:00:22 PM »
Trollololol...

Oh, and fact is the one time I ask Bighorn for help, he told me he was too advanced for me and to work with morfiend instead.  :huh

Accusing people publicly and providing no facts in support is equivalent to starting rumours...  To then withdraw it and start down your previous public accusation path again is simply wrong and akin to rumour mongerring.

If you have an issue with someone' behaviour, take it up with HTC.  If they tell you there is no issue worth taking action on after reviewing your evidence, then deal with it privately.  If you insist on public accusations, then show public facts to support it.  What you did and are now doing is wrong.

...some words in it doesn't prove anything...
Hard facts need to come from AH film which a player can't alter, from HTC directly...
Too many people on here have misled too many others for me to take a player's typed words as hard fact...

Pending hard facts that can not be manipulated, I have nothing more to say on this topic and wish you wouldn't have posted requiring my response.  I'll be enjoying the game now instead of further debating this topic with a player. :salute

You should find a new hobby, trolling is not what you're good at.

Results of considering one's way should last long term and is much more admirable than considering one's way for a day and then falling back to the use of said false impugnations, disparagements, and unjust besmirchment... especially when so many facts (as already provided) point the other way and Nrshida offers no proof. :huh

It would be nearly perfect description of yourself, little troll. That is, if you'd know what you're writing about.  I suggest you stick with excessive usage of emoticons, as it appears, meaning of words is not your forte.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2013, 04:14:00 PM »
Trollololol...

You should find a new hobby, trolling is not what you're good at.

It would be nearly perfect description of yourself, little troll. That is, if you'd know what you're writing about.  I suggest you stick with excessive usage of emoticons, as it appears, meaning of words is not your forte.

I stand by all words and concepts you quoted. :aok

Further, I'm not "trolling" and your name calling and attempted disparagement of my honest opinions, facts, and views speaks volumes.

Consider your way, bighorn. :old:

Now, back to the topic at hand.  The good name and reputation of Badboy, an awesome trainer, pilot, and person. :aok

One, by the way whom has gone out of his way to help me, scheduled time with me in the TA, etc...  A good man with strength of character and awesome contributions.  A good and awesome man/pilot/contributor indeed. :salute :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2013, 06:03:32 PM »

Further, I'm not "trolling" and your name calling and attempted disparagement of my honest opinions, facts, and views speaks volumes.

Now, back to the topic at hand.  The good name and reputation of Badboy, an awesome trainer, pilot, and person. :aok

One, by the way whom has gone out of his way to help me, scheduled time with me in the TA, etc...  A good man with strength of character and awesome contributions.  A good and awesome man/pilot/contributor indeed. :salute :rock

Midway, I've never had any issues with badboy. Just the opposite.

Nonetheless, I have great respect for 2bighorn. If he says something is fishy, I'm inclined to listen. 2bighorn has been a good friend over the years, and I've never known him to go off half-cocked. My thoughts on badboy are simple... One aw sh*t offsets many ata-boys. I would love to believe that badboy hasn't been the problem described... However, there's a lot of people who I respect and appreciate who believe he has been a big problem. You cannot dismiss these complaints, as much as you'd really like to.

To quote Lincoln when he tried to put on his boots and found a mouse in one.... "I'd say there's something in it."
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2013, 06:20:57 PM »

Unfortunately for all of us, evidence suggests otherwise...

Further, I'm not "trolling"

Just because you're inept at it doesn't mean you're not trolling.

and your name calling and attempted disparagement of my honest opinions, facts, and views speaks volumes.

If your opinion would actually matter, you wouldn't have to endlessly repeat how honest and factual your opinions are.

I've already passed the finish line and somewhere you have taken the wrong turn. Consider the GPS, Midway...

Indeed, nothing against Badboy, a true community asset.

But then, there's a very "Strange Case of Dr Badboy and Mr Gunzo". Not that I care much about, I just can't let pitiful little troll like you vituperate an upstanding person as NrShida is. All that in favor of a person who is proven griefer, whether is that Badboy himself, or his alleged son Gunzo. Either way, it's Badboy's responsibility to clean up.

And before you start screaming here again like a spoiled toddler, let's just say that nobody owes you any explanation, or evidence, or anything else for that matter. If and when we do, even when directed at you, it is not because of you nor it is for you. It's for everybody else but you, you got that, little troll?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2013, 06:25:54 PM »
Midway, I've never had any issues with badboy. Just the opposite.

Nonetheless, I have great respect for 2bighorn. If he says something is fishy, I'm inclined to listen. 2bighorn has been a good friend over the years, and I've never known him to go off half-cocked. My thoughts on badboy are simple... One aw sh*t offsets many ata-boys. I would love to believe that badboy hasn't been the problem described... However, there's a lot of people who I respect and appreciate who believe he has been a big problem. You cannot dismiss these complaints, as much as you'd really like to.

To quote Lincoln when he tried to put on his boots and found a mouse in one.... "I'd say there's something in it."

Then they should go to HTC with proof, like you (and I) have said.  I have not seen any proof, don't really care to see any as that is an HTC activity, but what got to me is nrshida (see below) and others going off on someone I've known to be a great contributor and trainer who has helped me, been very nice, and has gone out of his way for me, as well as contributes so much good in his posting history.   And then trying to drag TC down, also a trainer, who likely has done so much good for so many.  

Hard for me to be silent when I have myself benefited from what Badboy freely gives to me and us.  Nrshida simply disappointed me with his severe diatribe and no proof, and I frankly don't know bighorn, other than the one in person interaction I had with him on the TA and then here on BBS. But I do trust your judgement on him and will ignore my past brief negative encounter with him.  

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349796.msg4625003.html#msg4625003
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,349796.msg4625597.html#msg4625597
and here:
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350150.msg4627442.html#msg4627442

:salute Widewing
 :salute Bighorn

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: September 07, 2013, 06:27:22 PM »
Unfortunately for all of us, evidence suggests otherwise...

Just because you're inept at it doesn't mean you're not trolling.

If your opinion would actually matter, you wouldn't have to endlessly repeat how honest and factual your opinions are.

I've already passed the finish line and somewhere you have taken the wrong turn. Consider the GPS, Midway...

Indeed, nothing against Badboy, a true community asset.

But then, there's a very "Strange Case of Dr Badboy and Mr Gunzo". Not that I care much about, I just can't let pitiful little troll like you vituperate an upstanding person as NrShida is. All that in favor of a person who is proven griefer, whether is that Badboy himself, or his alleged son Gunzo. Either way, it's Badboy's responsibility to clean up.

And before you start screaming here again like a spoiled toddler, let's just say that nobody owes you any explanation, or evidence, or anything else for that matter. If and when we do, even when directed at you, it is not because of you nor it is for you. It's for everybody else but you, you got that, little troll?

:huh    :bhead

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2013, 07:14:09 PM »
Now would be a good time to end it, Midway.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: September 07, 2013, 07:27:08 PM »
Now would be a good time to end it, Midway.

:salute