Author Topic: mary jane  (Read 5195 times)

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
Re: mary jane
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2013, 06:32:09 PM »
We all know (or most know) why they say pot is a gateway drug...because when a kid (or someone who doesn't have any sense) goes to his "guys" house to get his weed his "guy" has some dope (meth, coke, heroin) and uses suggestive sale and BOOM...now pot is a gateway drug...because until the "guy" offered said pothead something else he had no desire to do any dope (yeah drugs are bad umkay, pot isn't anything like dope)....I'm speaking from pure experience here...I've seen it happen...If they were to legalize it, tax it, and control it a person wouldn't be subjected to the ills of the underground  :noid

I knew this guy who looked like a narc (can't quite put my finger on it), who went to go get some weed and came back paranoid as funk. He said "well I just tried crack for the first time". We were like oh sh*t bro, that's all bad. He said the dealer was sitting around with some crack friends doing the do, one of the friends got really paranoid and said he needed to smoke it to prove he wasn't undercover so he did. This guy has a wife a kid a job and a 4 year degree, he was not looking for a way to ruin his life but was pier pressured by others to try it. The guy never did it again in case you were wondering...crack that is. Would this have happened if weed was legal? probably not.
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2013, 07:27:10 PM »
I knew this guy who looked like a narc (can't quite put my finger on it), who went to go get some weed and came back paranoid as funk. He said "well I just tried crack for the first time". We were like oh sh*t bro, that's all bad. He said the dealer was sitting around with some crack friends doing the do, one of the friends got really paranoid and said he needed to smoke it to prove he wasn't undercover so he did. This guy has a wife a kid a job and a 4 year degree, he was not looking for a way to ruin his life but was pier pressured by others to try it. The guy never did it again in case you were wondering...crack that is. Would this have happened if weed was legal? probably not.

Welcome to modern life. When/where nobody is responsible for anything they do.

Lol.....what a post.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2013, 07:32:07 PM »
pot can kill you :old:

the many ways pot can kill you.....

ink, pot is just like alcohol.  it impairs you.  like cigarettes it can also give you cancer.  when i was younger, i knew plenty of people who did nothing but smoke all day long.  no job, no money, so they would steal whatever just to spend their whole day stones.  then again there are plenty of people who do nothing but drink all day and will do, whatever to get money just to say drunk.

having said that.  I really wish it was legal as I would use it instead of pain pills to help me with my back.  the only reason I dont use it today is because they drug test me at work quite often.  and our company is very anal about their drug policy.  then again if they werent we would have a couple of dead guys at work a year from idiots that think that pot doesnt affect your performance.

pot is not this dangerous drugs that will turn you into harder drugs.  then again it's not without its dangers either.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2013, 07:35:46 PM »
ink, pot is just like alcohol......

semp

sorry bro you lost me here....

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2013, 08:22:54 PM »
then again if they werent we would have a couple of dead guys at work a year from idiots that think that pot doesnt affect your performance.

Well I hold pot responsible for many of the deaths of pizza drivers on the road these days.

Were it not for the munchies of pot crazed pizza lovers those drivers wouldnt be on THAT road at THAT time and wouldnt have been hit by a drunk driver.

Then you have probably hundred of choking deaths each year by weedaholics choking on potato chips. Especially those that dont drink and didnt have a beer handy to wash that killer chip down. Lucky for me, in my youth, I was never without a cold beer handy. Most of all on Monty Python Sunday nights.

Statistics dont lie.....Live with that fact you pot smoking scoundrels.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2013, 08:43:21 PM »
Let's play a game called......drum roll please

Iv'e never smoked soo much weed that I....

Things I've done on alcohol.
Asked a friends girlfriend to partake in intercourse with me, while friend was present.
Woke up in a puddle of my piss annd went back to sleep.
Explain to a cop why I almost ran him over.
Asked my cousin to ask his girlfriend to have a 3 way...I don't remember doing this.
Do the stanky leg to george strait, in a country themed bar which got me walked right out of there.
Walked into strangers house and called next at the kitchen table.
Thought it was a good idea to walk around with a mortar firing artillery shells like I was Liu kang.

with this in mind, have a safe new years all.

Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2013, 09:40:32 PM »
sorry bro you lost me here....

you mean to say that weed doesnt impair at all?  weed impairs your ability to drive a car, just like alcohol, some prescription medications and harder drugs do.

true not the same as somebody with a bac a couple of times above the legal limit, but you dont act like somebody who hadnt had a drink either.  I smoked weed for many years when I was young and it does impair you.  some people like to think that it doesnt, but it does.

I do would like to see weed being legal all over the place as I do see some benefits.  but I dont live in denial thinking weed isnt harmful because "it comes from god", that is just total nonsense. 

semp

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2014, 12:20:19 AM »
you mean to say that weed doesnt impair at all?  weed impairs your ability to drive a car, just like alcohol, some prescription medications and harder drugs do.

true not the same as somebody with a bac a couple of times above the legal limit, but you dont act like somebody who hadnt had a drink either.  I smoked weed for many years when I was young and it does impair you.  some people like to think that it doesnt, but it does.

I do would like to see weed being legal all over the place as I do see some benefits.  but I dont live in denial thinking weed isnt harmful because "it comes from god", that is just total nonsense. 

semp

not saying it doesn't "impair" you....

I am saying the benefits far outweigh the negatives...

with Alcohol there are NO benefits except getting high.....and the negative aspect is huge compared to bud......

opposite side of the spectrum. :rolleyes:

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2014, 12:40:35 AM »
Let's play a game called......drum roll please

Iv'e never smoked soo much weed that I....

Things I've done on alcohol.
Asked a friends girlfriend to partake in intercourse with me, while friend was present.
Woke up in a puddle of my piss annd went back to sleep.
Explain to a cop why I almost ran him over.
Asked my cousin to ask his girlfriend to have a 3 way...I don't remember doing this.
Do the stanky leg to george strait, in a country themed bar which got me walked right out of there.
Walked into strangers house and called next at the kitchen table.
Thought it was a good idea to walk around with a mortar firing artillery shells like I was Liu kang.

with this in mind, have a safe new years all.

can we start comparing acid trips to weed?  :rolleyes: :rock :rolleyes: :uhoh

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2014, 12:41:30 AM »
Actually Ink, you are incorrect when you say there are no benefits to alcohol.  It is widely recognized that in moderation, certain alcohols actually promotes heart health.  

As for your statement that Marijuana poses no health risks, that is 100% false.

Marijuana causes increased heart rates and lower blood psi within minutes of using it.  This increases the risk of heart attack.
Marijuana smoke contains three times the amount of tar found in tobacco smoke and 50 percent more carcinogens, it would seem logical to deduce that there is an increased risk of lung cancer for marijuana smokers.  Studies proving this have been limited, but should not be discounted as there have been limited sampling sizes owing to the illegal nature of the drug.
Marijuana usage inhibits the ability of the immune system.
Long term marijuana usage is associated with long term memory.

Marijuana is a drug that has risks.  You really need to stop comparing it to other drugs in an attempt to make it seem acceptable.  It only makes your argument look weak.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2014, 12:46:06 AM »
Actually Ink, you are incorrect when you say there are no benefits to alcohol.  It is widely recognized that in moderation, certain alcohols actually promotes heart health.  

As for your statement that Marijuana poses no health risks, that is 100% false.

Marijuana causes increased heart rates and lower blood psi within minutes of using it.  This increases the risk of heart attack.
Marijuana smoke contains three times the amount of tar found in tobacco smoke and 50 percent more carcinogens, it would seem logical to deduce that there is an increased risk of lung cancer for marijuana smokers.  Studies proving this have been limited, but should not be discounted as there have been limited sampling sizes owing to the illegal nature of the drug.
Marijuana usage inhibits the ability of the immune system.
Long term marijuana usage is associated with long term memory.

Marijuana is a drug that has risks.  You really need to stop comparing it to other drugs in an attempt to make it seem acceptable.  It only makes your argument look weak.

this is ridiculous!~  :furious Marijuana used in moderation is not being considered. please try again.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2014, 12:55:48 AM »
this is ridiculous!~  :furious Marijuana used in moderation is not being considered. please try again.

weed used in moderation still has risks.  remember you dont smoke weed the same way you smoke a cigarette.  you really suck the hell out of it  :O.  you inhale more smoke and carcinogens that cigarretes.

but the risks you take are yours.  the decision should be yours, just like with drinking.  just dont do stupid things like thinking that you can drive a car and operate heavy machinery.  or smoke then go to school and think that you will learn something.

semp

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2014, 01:05:23 AM »

Provide a study.  There is not one that supports marijuana use in moderation as being good for you.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2014, 01:35:48 AM »
my study..is a little thing called...life... ;)

never said there are no risks or no ill effects.....

besides if you eat it...99% of those are gone....

I said the Benefits far out weight the negative......

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2014, 02:23:42 AM »
Your life experiences do not make marijuana beneficial. 

Sorry, but I would consider much of what you have claimed to have done to be poor choices that do not back your claim.