Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 22339 times)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #375 on: June 07, 2014, 05:58:10 PM »
25 pages  :noid

EDIT *** 26 pages  :lol
Top Gun

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #376 on: June 07, 2014, 06:00:31 PM »
25 pages  :noid

EDIT *** 26 pages  :lol

Go MOAT  :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #377 on: June 07, 2014, 06:27:44 PM »
Enough of that Help and Training hippie BS! We all hate each other down here in the trenches in General Forums!

:confused: I'm shocked..just shocked by this accusation.

I hate no one. Im not aware that anyone in my squad hates the other party. I also have it on good authority that no one on thr other side hates anyone on our side as well...though the terms ˝intensely dislike˝ have come up from a few of the more .....ahhhh...'colorful' members of the loyal opposition. It makes me sad.  :frown:

Well...ok...not really.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 06:30:26 PM by Zerstorer »
The Once and Former Fulcrum

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #378 on: June 07, 2014, 07:03:21 PM »
Fulcrum, did you keep film of the duel between you and Bear?
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #379 on: June 07, 2014, 07:21:46 PM »
Fulcrum, did you keep film of the duel between you and Bear?

Why yes I did, Triton...or at least most of it. As I said I was somewhat irritated that bear initially refused to fight under standard dueling conventions that I deleted one inadverntly ...but my squad was present at another base practicing and I believe recorded the chat log on video. Ill be happy to send you what I have once I return from vacation if you wish. I'm sure a member of my squad could also produce the chat  Did Bear film his side of the fight? Perhaps he could also produce the film from the moment he initially PMed me in the DA? This was, if memory serves "Up from 15˝.

Is there some dispute of the events? Were members of your squad present at the time of the first fight?

In my experience, nothing is ever what it seems to be, but everything is exactly what it is.

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #380 on: June 07, 2014, 08:39:25 PM »
I would love for someone (skyyr's girl friends) why skyrr got owned so hard in that film

My guess it was something like:

:furious :airplane: :ahand :cry
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #381 on: June 07, 2014, 08:41:42 PM »
I would love for someone (skyyr's girl friends) why skyrr got owned so hard in that film

My guess it was something like:

:furious :airplane: :ahand :cry

This will be about the time his cheerleader shows up to say that's not his flying style so it doesn't count or some BS like that.

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #382 on: June 07, 2014, 08:52:39 PM »
By the way.... Before anyone gets the wrong impression... I am not disputing the results of the fight. Bear beat me. I just would like some clarity on the following questions.

1. Prior to the restart of the fight, were members of the Muppets present and in the air between the same two airfields that Bear indicated we should fight from? [Note: I believe Pepprr' prior statements confirm this and I can as well)

2. Is this common practice for a DA duel (from a community standpint).

3. Is it common practice for the Muppets to require DA challenges to their squad members to be conducted in the virtual presence of other AoM squad' members aircraft. If so, does this provide the AoM member any advantages or create the appearance of a AoM advantage for any reasonable person?

4. Are these conditions something that are normally communicated to challengers, or simply understood. At what point are these communcated eg prior to match start?

5. Is it normal practice for a challenged duel between Muppets and members of other AH squads  be conducted with Dissimilar aircraft as Bear initially stated. If so, I does this not introduce a no-one scenario for either side ie if the fight against is not fought same planes, same launch time and a common merge point between the two base one side can always claim unfair advantage over the other... Thus leaving the decision muddled.

6. Would any reasonable, disinterested party find these dueling conditions odd or unacceptable?

As for the films... Happy to produce what I can when I retuen. I simply ask these questions so the larger community
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 10:36:41 PM by Zerstorer »

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #383 on: June 07, 2014, 10:14:01 PM »
This will be about the time his cheerleader shows up to say that's not his flying style so it doesn't count or some BS like that.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #384 on: June 07, 2014, 10:48:20 PM »
By the way.... Before anyone gets the wrong impression... I am not disputing the results of the fight. Bear beat me. I just would like some clarity on the following questions.

1. Prior to the restart of the fight, were members of the Muppets present and in the air between the same two airfields that Bear indicated we should fight from? [Note: I believe Pepprr' prior statements confirm this and I can as well)

2. Is this common practice for a DA duel (from a community standpint).

3. Is it common practice for the Muppets to require DA challenges to their squad members to be conducted in the virtual presence of other AoM squad' members aircraft. If so, does this provide the AoM member any advantages or create the appearance of a AoM advantage for any reasonable person?

4. Are these conditions something that are normally communicated to challengers, or simply understood. At what point are these communcated eg prior to match start?

5. Is it normal practice for a challenged duel between Muppets and members of other AH squads  be conducted with Dissimilar aircraft as Bear initially stated. If so, I does this not introduce a no-one scenario for either side ie if the fight against is not fought same planes, same launch time and a common merge point between the two base one side can always claim unfair advantage over the other... Thus leaving the decision muddled.

6. Would any reasonable, disinterested party find these dueling conditions odd or unacceptable?

As for the films... Happy to produce what I can when I retuen. I simply ask these questions so the larger community

As acting Muppet spokesman, I'll answer these.  

1.  I don't know.  It sounds like there were though.  

2.  It happens.

3.  It happens.  No advantage unless it's Grizz and Kappa.  They have a mind bridge similar to the dudes in that movie Pacific Rim.

4.  Our legal department is in a bit of flux lately, so we apologize if some disclaimers were missed.  However, the fine print says that if you see another red plane around you, it's understood that you understand.

5.  I don't know.

6.  No.  
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 10:50:21 PM by Triton28 »
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #385 on: June 07, 2014, 11:06:53 PM »

There is no "New" Damned ..there is just Damned..We know what the Damned stands for and while our methods might be different, the end result is that the squad comes before ANYONE else. We will defend ourselves and our squad mates with anything we can against anyone.

Were is Bip screaming 'B-listers'??

Hey TC 8)
- TWBYDHAS

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #386 on: June 07, 2014, 11:52:53 PM »
hello old friend!  good to see ya kappa!

missed ya last night in the DA,

and if you wasn't in the Pearl frame of the scenario today.......... man what a refreshing blast of excitement that ROC, Brooke, GhostDCB, Django and others put together for the community.....

this thread is a twisted brain fart wouldn't you say, LOL......

cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #387 on: June 07, 2014, 11:55:34 PM »
Did someone say 27 pages?

I will take 27 pages for $100 please.
Top Gun

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #388 on: June 08, 2014, 12:29:53 AM »
The Posts. They've stopped.

Stabilizer your rear deflectors, watch for enemy fighters!
See Rule #4

Offline Zerstorer

• Silver Member
« Reply #389 on: June 08, 2014, 01:15:43 AM »
That is all I require. Thanks Triton and the rest for answering the questions.  I suppose we must simply be patient until you tell us how to engage and under what rules....which are made up as you go along. I suppose we will need to make some of our own as well.