Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 31931 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #345 on: December 17, 2020, 03:46:26 PM »
Does it look to anyone else like this guy did not get a real shot?

https://youtu.be/rXdBo_rZ0bk

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #346 on: December 17, 2020, 03:56:48 PM »
Does it look to anyone else like this guy did not get a real shot?

https://youtu.be/rXdBo_rZ0bk

Eagler

Yeah, apparently it got so much backlash on social media that the school had to come out and say, "we will give him another then just to show you". Then they made the mistake of saying he would get a 2nd shot in a few weeks, which would actually be his 3rd, (if they actually gave it to him the first time). So yeah this one is pretty sketchy.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #347 on: December 21, 2020, 11:17:08 AM »
"Mutant virus in UK.
Country will be shut down! Canceled Christmas!"

That is a good ad for the vaccine if I ever saw one...  :rolleyes:

I have not heard anyone state the vaccines now being shipped will even touch this latest flavor of this ever changing enemy of the world.

When will China be held financially responsible for unleashing this economy killer onto the rest of the world?

Never if sleepy creep corrupt china joe has anything to do with it as he does not want to interfere with the bribes his family has received from them for years.

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #348 on: December 21, 2020, 11:22:34 AM »
China is bullett proof

Your betters have sold you down the river.

Dont worry you can watch super hero movies.

Midway was a fantastic film, pity it was financed by your enemies.

It is Russia's fault as well and that dodgy country Iceland, all their fault.

Nothing to do with greedy spoilt westerners who wanted everything on credit.

Whats your credit rating? = how much can you be an idiot and become a debt slave?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #349 on: December 21, 2020, 11:41:12 AM »
"Mutant virus in UK.

When will China be held financially responsible for unleashing this economy killer onto the rest of the world?

Never if sleepy creep corrupt china joe has anything to do with it as he does not want to interfere with the bribes his family has received from them for years.

Eagler

Wow the Trump style name calling doesn't stop. You forgot to add a racist comment about Vice-President Elect Harris though.

Now Mr. Intellect, please explain how China was going to contain a contagious disease within their own border when your hero has proven he can't contain it's spread within our own. And please don't start again on the Trumpcrap that the virus was engineered. There is too much science out there proving it wasn't.

And by the way, if you're going to accuse someone of committing a crime, get some proof.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline TheRobbler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #350 on: December 21, 2020, 11:58:22 AM »
if you really were concerned about convincing people you wouldnt be so patronising. Problem with the news is  is it no longer any integrity. raw data is the only way to get any truth these days. but its impossible to get complete accurate raw data when it comes to covid. so ill remain highly skeptical

yeah well stupid makes me feel superior and it comes out in my post. I am sorry. good luck!
Scared aka Friend aka Booger.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #351 on: December 21, 2020, 01:25:22 PM »
There is too much science out there proving it wasn't.

If only that were good enough for Americans. Do you know how much better life in the South would be if we could just say "There is too much science proving it wasn't?" Oh the bliss, imagine if that were tolerated and sufficient. Here are some fun, hypothetical but very likely, scenarios which could play out Christmas Day at my grandmother's house:

Family member: "We are so thankful for Jesus's divine and holy birth to a virgin on that special winter night in Bethlehem."
Me: "There is too much science out there proving it wasn't."

Family member: "You need to be in church more often so that your soul can be saved."
Me: "There is too much science out there proving it wasn't [sic]."

Family member: "You know drinking is a sin, as is gluttony." After being asked about the Last Supper, "Jesus and his Disciples drank non-alcoholic grape juice at the Last Supper."

Family member: "You don't have to believe all the miracles, but you must believe that Jesus died for our sins and was risen on the third day."

Alas, I smile and nod. It just is not that simple. "All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason."- Kant

I realize that this post may be offensive to a few. For that, I am very sorry. I am not belittling faith nor am I trying to seem intolerant. I simply wish I could employ scientific reason in many religious conversations with my fervent family.  :(
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #352 on: December 21, 2020, 04:51:34 PM »
If only that were good enough for Americans. Do you know how much better life in the South would be if we could just say "There is too much science proving it wasn't?" Oh the bliss, imagine if that were tolerated and sufficient. Here are some fun, hypothetical but very likely, scenarios which could play out Christmas Day at my grandmother's house:

Family member: "We are so thankful for Jesus's divine and holy birth to a virgin on that special winter night in Bethlehem."

Family member: "You need to be in church more often so that your soul can be saved."
Me: "There is too much science out there proving it wasn't [sic]."

Family member: "You know drinking is a sin, as is gluttony." After being asked about the Last Supper, "Jesus and his Disciples drank non-alcoholic grape juice at the Last Supper."

Family member: "You don't have to believe all the miracles, but you must believe that Jesus died for our sins and was risen on the third day."

Alas, I smile and nod. It just is not that simple. "All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason."- Kant

I realize that this post may be offensive to a few. For that, I am very sorry. I am not belittling faith nor am I trying to seem intolerant. I simply wish I could employ scientific reason in many religious conversations with my fervent family.  :(

Not sure if you are saying that Science and Faith are mutually exclusive ... for me they are not in conflict.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #353 on: December 22, 2020, 07:13:19 AM »
I have had my covid immunisation.
It was in suppository form.

I bought off the internet for $4.57 it came from Nigeria.
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #354 on: December 22, 2020, 09:32:54 AM »
Not sure if you are saying that Science and Faith are mutually exclusive ... for me they are not in conflict.

I am applying it specifically to my situation. The sect of Protestantism that my family is believes in the miraculous. As a child of reason that is burdened with rationalism, it means conflict.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #355 on: December 22, 2020, 09:34:26 AM »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #356 on: December 22, 2020, 06:16:37 PM »
Wondering what they would do if Kamala got Covid and was incapacitated in some way that prevents her from being the President by summer. 

Hmmm

That would  certainly throw a wrench in their plans for her.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #357 on: December 22, 2020, 06:32:11 PM »
Wondering what they would do if Kamala got Covid and was incapacitated in some way that prevents her from being the President by summer. 

Hmmm

That would  certainly throw a wrench in their plans for her.

The powers of the Presidency would transfer to the Speaker of the House.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #358 on: December 22, 2020, 06:44:22 PM »

The powers of the Presidency would transfer to the Speaker of the House.

Not what I meant and you know that by now  :rolleyes:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #359 on: December 22, 2020, 06:50:55 PM »
They try to make it sound heroic

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/531198-growing-number-of-lawmakers-decline-early-access-to-covid-19-vaccine

Maybe they are just scared of it

Eagler

Yeah, well that's just stupid. 

The reason they need to get it now is not because they are elites, it's for reasons of continuity of government. 

Anyone of them not taking it, they are not doing their duty to the country.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.