Author Topic: UH HUH, Yeah Right....  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Wingnut_0

• Copper Member
      • http://www.Luftjagerkorps.com
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2002, 02:59:16 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
thrawn/wingnut

it was a larger percentage for sure in Jenin than NYC

but the facts don't seem to matter

Given the same military might, what do you think your pals the PALs would have done to Tel Aviv or Haifa? Think there'd been dancing in the PAL streets? Is there any dancing in the Israeli streets??

I don't favor the "Pals" approach, I'd think it much more intelligent to blow up military targets and since I didn't have an army, I would rethink loosing a supporter on every attack.

So no their not my Pals.....

And why the NYC reference Eagler?  Personally from what I've seen of your comments here and there I only see you supporting Isreal so much because of those "Evil" arabs.  So that allows ppl to overlook any wrong doing that Isreal has/may have/or will do in the future.  Just like alot of ppl are in denial that alot of US decisions lead to the feelings that convinced several ppl to hijack some planes and kill innocent ppl.

I'll have to elaborate later as I'm started to get hammered at work.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2002, 03:06:19 PM »
Equating Nazi tactics with Israel in any way I personally find offensive, yes.

Oh come on. It's not a Nazi tactic. It's been happening for millenia. Ever since Tribe A took a fancy to Tribe B's banana trees.

I call it as I see it.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2002, 04:47:09 PM »
Curval and what exactly is my attitude?

I'm suspicious because they cover things up, just like any other reasonably thinking adult would be. And the rest of the world for that matter.

What goes for M.A. you dont seem to have any clue of his extensive work in solving big crisis situation between countries, or the work he has done with war crimes commission etc. He is not a blue-eyed civillian, and the evaluations will be based on the findings of the criminal pathologist who can determine the cause of death and time as accurately as any military personnel. If not even more accurately.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2002, 05:05:18 PM »
Originally posted by MrRiplEy[H]

I'm suspicious because they cover things up, just like any other reasonably thinking adult would be. And the rest of the world for that matter.

What goes for M.A. you dont seem to have any clue of his extensive work in solving big crisis situation between countries, or the work he has done with war crimes commission etc. He is not a blue-eyed civillian, and the evaluations will be based on the findings of the criminal pathologist who can determine the cause of death and time as accurately as any military personnel. If not even more accurately.

So can he tell the diference between an ak47 wound or a wound from what ever gun IDF uses?  can he tell the diference between a tank round crater and the crater left by a terrorist bomb?  Can he tell the diference between a tank tread mark and a bulldozer tread mark?

You don't think that Isreal could possibly be truethful when they say they only want a more ballanced team?  Why wouldn't koki anus do that?  Why did he just cancel it all together? hmm?

Keep on excusing the terrorist murderers.  Time will come, soon I hope, that you will really have to chose sides.  Don't forget your beloved palestinians have supported our enemies for the past 50 years.  Don't forget who danced in the streets on 9/11.  Don't forget who has called and still calls for the total destruction of the other.  Don't forget who's side they were on in the gulf war.  Don't forget all the lies arafat has told, don't forget all the "peace" deals arabfoot er... arafat has broken.  

Good God all mighty they gave him the Nobel Peace Prize :(

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2002, 05:12:50 PM »
Udie read again: I said the expert team of criminal pathologists and other experts will assess the course of action there. He is just the guy calling the shots and negotiating with the sides.

Youre just not wanting to stop and think for a second.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline bmcleaver

• Zinc Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2002, 05:18:35 PM »
Originally posted by MrRiplEy[H]

You seem to be suspicious of Israel, yet Curval is suspicious of the Palestinians, isn't that pretty obvious?

Of course he doesn't "know" your relative but,you asked for it after dropping names like that IMO.  Is this guy as suspicious of Israel as you are, or does he favor Curval's point of view?  Or, is he an unemotional robot?

The UN is not some sort of "demi-God".  It is an organisation comprised of human beings who have bias and prejudices and just like the rest of us they are mere mortals.  

This is precisely why such an organisation can favour one approach at a given time (such as the creation of Israel after WW2) and potentially favour another point of view years later after the situation "they caused" has developed over time.

And lets face it.  We are talking about an organisation that is supposed to be an independent representation of a collection of nations who are totally "involved" in the world politics of the day.  But, it has become a political entity in its own right.  I find myself concerned about the politics involved in the operation of the UN!

I have a vague memory of another such organisation.  It was called The League of Nations.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2002, 05:20:47 PM »
So can he tell the diference between an ak47 wound or a wound from what ever gun IDF uses? can he tell the diference between a tank round crater and the crater left by a terrorist bomb? Can he tell the diference between a tank tread mark and a bulldozer tread mark?

Ex-US army generals aren't good enough for you? Because they weren't good enough for the Israelis. And discerning AK-47 bullet wounds from those administered by US made weapons might have been bread and butter to the US part of the team.

A team endorsed by the US, I might add. What are your thoughts on that?

BTW, the Israelis used tanks and bulldozers, so that's pretty irrelevant too.

You don't think that Isreal could possibly be truethful when they say they only want a more ballanced team?

OK. What is this 'more balanced team' you know so much about? I'm curious.

...arabfoot er... arafat

Erm...how long did it take you to come up with that one?

Or this one:

koki anus

Lame doesn't really cover it, I'm afraid.

"Must try harder"
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2002, 05:21:29 PM »
As to your surprise that no-one wants to denounce colonialism..I think that is because there is no colonial element to what we are discussing. You are so wrapped up in thinking that Israel is trying to "take over" land that you have lost sight of the fact that they are protecting themselves. Israel keeps leaving the areas that it took over. They do so because they have to go in to root out the terrorists and then once that is done they leave. I see no colonialsm in that.

Sharon gave approval to three new settlements last week.

This is a map of Israeli settlements in the West Bank. It's a couple of years old, so there will be a few more now. It also shows the proposed area of the Palestinian "state" Barak offered:

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2002, 05:22:50 PM »
Bush might have to send in the Big Dawg..

That [SIZE=8]Bill KliNToOn[/SIZE] charactor..

They'll say he's going over as a privite citizen but we all know he would be asked by BushDaddy

Offline bmcleaver

• Zinc Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2002, 05:26:53 PM »
Originally posted by Dowding

Oh come on. It's not a Nazi tactic. It's been happening for millenia. Ever since Tribe A took a fancy to Tribe B's banana trees.

I call it as I see it.

Give me a break.  You used that term for a reason, and it wasn't because it is some sort of common usage form of "We want what you got".

You gave a very good description of what it actually meant.  

Love to play poker with you sometime.  I bet you scratch your face when you have a good hand or something like that.

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2002, 05:40:47 PM »
Just to set things straight..

I DO NOT approve the palestinians approach to the problem. By committing terrorism they got what they asked from Israel.

I'm sure that both sides committed crimes in this conflict and in the end I hold the acts of the palestinians more criminating.

Still its a historical fact that Israel was created of the land taken from the palestinians and I understand fully where their anger comes from. However I feel detested with all the terrorist acts, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on a terrorist anytime.

OTOH by allegedly committing warcrimes themselves (which hasn't been proved yet or proved wrong thanks to the Isreal government) they have lost my support also. So I now do not support either side of the conflict. I hold them both in contempt untill they let a non-biased group in to clear their name or prove them guilty.

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2002, 05:45:29 PM »
Keep on excusing the terrorist murderers.

The only people I see excusing murderers on this thread are the Israeli supporters, who cheer on Sharon who was murdering people in terrorist attacks long before the PLO was established.

You don't think that Isreal could possibly be truethful when they say they only want a more ballanced team?

The team already included several military members, as I said including a retired US major-general, William Nash.

The main sticking point is that Israel has been insisting that it's soldiers and politicians be exempt from any war-crimes charges resulting from the investigation, rather an odd precondition if they have nothing to hide.

A British major, in the camp as a military adviser to Amnesty International, said that there had been no massacre, but evidence of wanton destruction after the battle was over, in revenge for the Israeli military casualties.

Human Rights Watch also say no evidence of a massacre, but say they have identified 22 civilian bodies so far.

I think the Israeli government is most concerned about it's descision to cut off food and water to Jenin for some time after the fighting, and it's descision to prevent medical and humanitarian aid from reaching Jenin for 9 days after the fighting, both of which fall under the definition of war crimes. The fact that it was 9 days before the wounded could get medical attention undoubtedly cost civilian lives, and for no obvious reason.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2002, 07:14:57 PM »
Originally posted by Nashwan

I think the Israeli government is most concerned about it's descision to cut off food and water to Jenin for some time after the fighting, and it's descision to prevent medical and humanitarian aid from reaching Jenin for 9 days after the fighting, both of which fall under the definition of war crimes. The fact that it was 9 days before the wounded could get medical attention undoubtedly cost civilian lives, and for no obvious reason.

(small bug-like voice from under the referergerator) And what a wonderful 9 days it was too! We feasted every night on the non-massacred-but-killed-in-a-battle-against-a-tank-and-a-rock-throwing-dead-dude. Hey, you call it a massacre, a battle, a war, whatever- I call it dinner. Now do me a favor and use a few nukes over here. The damn Rats are breeding like Bill Clinton in an Arkansas trailer park and they're eating my fellow roaches like we're old shrimp hor de vores at a Lesbian convention.
-The Cockroach

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2002, 08:57:29 PM »
Arafat, citing the suffering of Palestinians and their resistance to IDF troops during the recent Israeli offensive in the West Bank, said that Jenin, site of the fiercest fighting, would now be called Jeningrad, a reference to the bloody Nazi siege of the Soviet city of Stalingrad during the Second World War.

LOL

I tought the defenders in Stalingrad won,and in Jenin the defenders got their bellybutton kicked.

Keep digging up your cemeteris Yasser...

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
UH HUH, Yeah Right....
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2002, 12:53:49 AM »
elfie, don't bogart all the cheese.

hey, yassar is a loser.. we all knew that. udie, you bonehaid; yah don't have to be pro PLO to be annoyed with israel's happy-horsehit foriegn and domestic policys.

bluntly: arafats a pinheaded nickle bag terrorist troutwad, but sharon's no keeper either... and we (america) ain't the brightest bulbs in the chandiler for forkin over 14 mil a day in aid to his rapacious government... you know the one that's sittin there one hand out, beggin our free unencumbered aid and, with the other; illegally selling out our military tech to hostile governments.

The UN? hell, yes; send in the fediddlein UN. Lets watch the UN teams get some evidence on both sides, and we can all meet over lunch in the hauge.

but cut off the israeli cash handouts, first.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.