Author Topic: Unbelievable UBB makes me happy of what we have here...  (Read 1558 times)

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Unbelievable UBB makes me happy of what we have here...
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2002, 02:29:08 PM »
An American citizen has the REPSPONSIBILITY to ensure that FUTURE generations have the same guarantees to Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness as is presently enjoyed. To ignore the hateful trash posted by those idiots is IRRESPONSIBLE. They should be watched just as Anti-Abortion Bombers, KKK types, Enviro-Terrorists, The Weather Underground clones, and other Terrorist organizations and their members are today.

You have the "right" to say ANYTHING you want. You also have to face the consequences for saying it if it involves murder, advocating murder, advocating or participating in overthrowing the FREELY ELECTED government of the United States, or any othe illegal activity that threatens the lives and livelihood of American citizens.

Again, you can SAY anything you like IF you are an American citizen. If you are NOT, you are subject to deportation. If you ARE a citizen and you say/write the trash on that BBS, you do NOT have the "right" to be protected from public derision, ridicule, condemnation, ostracization, and monitoring by the appropriate authorities just in case you DO carry-out the threats they make.

It's the RESPONSIBLE thing to do, the right thing to do, and doesn't turn you into "one of them".

Cabby!!!

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Nice revisionest two step cabby...
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2002, 04:07:48 PM »
I see you've gone from advocating suspension of the right to free speech to a version more in line with the constitutions intent.

You still need to seek help nut job.

Offline Heinkel

• Silver Member
      • http://www.3-jg2.com
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2002, 04:38:38 PM »
Weazel, keep pretending  you know what you are talking about. Nothing is guranteed, even if it is in the Bill of Rights.

What do you think would happen now if i ran around New York City yelling "I love the Taliban", "All hail the Taliban". Well, 1) i would get my arse kicked, and 2) I would probally be arrested.

The time when you loose your right too free speech, is when you put others in danger. For example, if i was in a room with 100,000 people, and i yelled "Fire", thats when i loose my free speech. Everybody would run, people would get trampled, and people would get hurt.

When i get sued for damages to these people, what am i going to say...

"Uh yea, i have free speech, yea..."

Go take a law class or somthing
« Last Edit: May 24, 2002, 04:42:10 PM by Heinkel »

Offline Heinkel

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2002, 04:46:43 PM »
Oh Man! Lol, the more i read, the more i think that Weazel doesnt have a Elementry School Diploma

I see nothing indefensible in my stance regarding the US constitution, it's black and white

If the constitution was Black and White, then why do we need courts?

The courts decide weather somthing is constitutional or not. If the Constitution was "Black and White" as you say, we might as well get rid of all these courts...

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
"Go take a law class or somthing"
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2002, 04:51:37 PM »
Why.....so I can become a parasitic lawyer and live off other peoples hard work?  

No thanks, there are other fields of work that don't require being a liar or suspending all moral values.

"Nothing is guranteed, even if it is in the Bill of Rights"

BTW your wrong, John Nazicroft hasn't removed the 1st article from the bill of rights....yet.

Where yours and cabbys twisted logic falls short is I never said there aren't consequences for what a person says....only that they have the right to say what they like.

Big difference there, quit trying to spin it.

Offline Heinkel

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2002, 04:53:59 PM »
No, you are wrong

The time when you loose your right too free speech, is when you put others in danger. For example, if i was in a room with 100,000 people, and i yelled "Fire", thats when i loose my free speech. Everybody would run, people would get trampled, and people would get hurt.

I am 100% sure i am correct, went through many law classes back in High School

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2002, 04:57:32 PM »
Originally posted by Heinkel
If the constitution was Black and White, then why do we need courts?

The courts decide weather somthing is constitutional or not. If the Constitution was "Black and White" as you say, we might as well get rid of all these courts...

Well not to come down on weazel's side or anything I think your wrong here.    The courts are there to make sure the legislative branch or executive doesn't make a law that is unconstitutional.

The way I see it is blured hehe j/k is like this   The constitution is black and white.  The gray's come in in the legislative and executive branches.  

You still suck weazel :D

Offline Heinkel

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2002, 05:02:32 PM »
Lemme repharse:

It's court's jobs to Interpet the constitution.

Example A) (Right to Free Speech Upheld)

A person(s) demonstrates in the city (for lets say Animal Rights), in a calm mannor, and another person find's it annyoing and sues the demonstaraters. Most courts will side with the demonstraters, and say they were just expressing there free speech.

Example B) (you loose right to free speech)

You are in a Baseball stadidum. You start screaming out "Theres a fire, everybody get out". People run, and tramble each other"
The trampled people sue you, 99% of courts will side with the trampled person(s)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2002, 05:23:13 PM »
wow Heinkle, really going out on a limb with that example. :rolleyes:

The UBB posted by Udie does not violate the free speech provision of the 1st Amendment IMHO. It is stupid in many cases, reprehensible, maddening and downright wrong, but it isn't illegal.

I'm for having the FBI/INS track these goatherds down and ship 'em all out on the first available banana boat(preferably one that leaks)back to the sandpiles they belong in................

BTW, i didn't SAY kill the goatherds, i said deport them. Once they are back in their sandboxes, if we end up cremating them it's because they happened to be in the crosshairs of an F-15 Weapons Officer, capiche weazel-boy??

Anyone who advocates, assists, encourages, harbors, or in any other way promotes the killing of US Military personnel or US civilians, should be imprisoned and/or deported.

Guess Cabby's on his own list ?

Again, you can SAY anything you like IF you are an American citizen. If you are NOT, you are subject to deportation. If you ARE a citizen and you say/write the trash on that BBS, you do NOT have the "right" to be protected from public derision, ridicule, condemnation, ostracization, and monitoring by the appropriate authorities just in case you DO carry-out the threats they make.

I'm glad you finally saw the light. Revel in your new found lefty-liberalness.  ;)

Offline Heinkel

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2002, 05:25:32 PM »
If a random sample of 1000 Americans read that UBB, i know that at least 50% of them would be worried after reading that, that another terrorst attack will happen.

So yes, that UBB could cause harm to others

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2002, 05:31:03 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
wow Heinkle, really going out on a limb with that example. :rolleyes:

The UBB posted by Udie does not violate the free speech provision of the 1st Amendment IMHO. It is stupid in many cases, reprehensible, maddening and downright wrong, but it isn't illegal.

where did I say anything stupid? or WRONG for that matter? ;)  wait which thread is this I'm losing track.  Is this the thread I started about that arab UBB?  Maddening I'll give ya because the truth can make you mad sometimes even more so when you're on the wrong side of it :D

I think most of my posts in this thread have been in jest, well mostly in jest.  I wasn't completely serious about the bullet to the back of the head thing, though part of me was.....

For now it's FRIDAY!!!! Big fish to be caught this week,  I'm at home now and have been here for about 15 min so all I can think of to say now is.....

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!! :D

Have a great Memorial day guys! and don't forget why we have monday off!!! to all that have fallen for us!

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2002, 05:33:55 PM »
Lemme repharse:

It's court's jobs to Interpet the constitution.

Example A) (Right to Free Speech Upheld)

A person(s) demonstrates in the city (for lets say Animal Rights), in a calm mannor, and another person find's it annyoing and sues the demonstaraters. Most courts will side with the demonstraters, and say they were just expressing there free speech.

Example B) (you loose right to free speech)

You are in a Baseball stadidum. You start screaming out "Theres a fire, everybody get out". People run, and tramble each other"
The trampled people sue you, 99% of courts will side with the trampled person(s)

Just to get it straight,  I agree with the overall view of your argument :)  Just the black and white thing didn't sit well....

Offline Samm

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2002, 06:21:38 PM »
Some of the stuff on that BB  comes pretty close to communicating a threat, which is against the law . Something that is taken especially seriously when directed at the President or the government .

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2002, 07:01:14 PM »
If a random sample of 1000 Americans read that UBB, i know that at least 50% of them would be worried after reading that, that another terrorst attack will happen.

So yes, that UBB could cause harm to others

If a random sample of 1000 Americans read the ingredients in a Twinkie, I know that at least 50% of them would be worried after reading that, that another heart attack will happen.

-Sikboy
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
<snicker> High School law classes...
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2002, 07:08:32 PM »
"It's court's jobs to Interpet the constitution"

BZZZTTTTTTT!

Wrong again, it's the courts job to UPHOLD the Constitution.

I may suck Udie, but in this case I'm also right.  :D

"I'm glad you finally saw the light. Revel in your new found lefty-liberalness"

ROTFL! Good shot, Cabby...the lefty liberal has a nice ring to it.:cool: