Author Topic: luffwobble abuse?  (Read 10194 times)

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2002, 08:42:28 PM »
I've prolly got more G10 sorties in this game than anybody, always been interested in the luftwaffe, usually fly axis in events and stuff and I don't really see too much unwarranted persecution of the LW dudes. Unfortuantely there's a buncha LW in this game who do have negative attitudes and seem to earn all LW fans a bad name. Like that rialbh dude. What's the deal with him?

But I gotta say, the p38 guys have had some dandy threads over the years...

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2002, 08:45:20 PM »
hblair could not have typed that post......whoever you are and whatever you have done with hblair......please keep him there and stay at his keyboard!

Cobra

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2002, 08:45:54 PM »
the spelling is too good?

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2002, 08:49:11 PM »
LOL....that and it's actually a semi-coherent thought!

I liked him much better as Classy Guy or some such name.

I believe that rialbh guy has taken him.

Cobra

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2002, 08:56:14 PM »
Guys... I DID NOT mean for this to turn into something personal between all you tardlets.

I simply posted this as I saw a mentality I didnt like. It certainly doesnt mean I was correct. HiTech as posted during this thread that he see's problems w/in this BBS which is a part of the BBS community.

Anyway... sorry I walked into the refinery w/a blow torch HiTech. My social consciousness made me do it, lol.

This BBS is a reflection of the game. If one sees intolerance and hostlity here one will certainly see it w/in the community on a larger scale.

FatBat going to bed... I gotta feed my friggen niehbors dog too, doh!
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2002, 08:58:31 PM »
Batdog your post was inevitable, dont be ashamed of it.  You only stated the obvious, and in some places thats not an easy thing to do.

Watch this:

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2002, 08:59:01 PM »
Feed him..........CHICKEN POT PIE

Cobra

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2002, 09:02:00 PM »
I just had some roast beef, mashed potatoes and salad... No thanks cobra, but very thoughtful. :)

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2002, 09:08:43 PM »
I never expected to see such sensitivity in someone who wields such a flamethrower in the O'club. I think we've all just witnessed a real Donahue moment :)

Charon

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2002, 09:11:14 PM »
Closet Liberal

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2002, 09:18:43 PM »
LOL guys, , Grun I'm not ashamed. I'm ashamed about that time I took my little cousins raggdy ann and torched it.

FatBat
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2002, 09:19:08 PM »
enough

allways here will be luftsmth, spitsmth, dweebsmth and others, it is not a part of the game?:D :D
i love u all for that:)

ramzey

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2002, 09:20:41 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
It's a big deal grunherz, because 99% of the post I see from those 2 gentlemen, are always exctly the same, looking for some way that we are screwing the LW, or them personaly.
HiTech

If one of these two gentlemen is me, then you are wrong 1000%.
Actually I fly mostly 190, but I'm starting also with P40E and flying a lot with 110G. I ask about planes I use, this is perfectly normal, no matter whether they are LW or not. It is more than clear than if a Yak9U pilot finds something wrong or unusual with his ride, he will post about that.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2002, 09:21:12 PM »
Originally posted by Karnak
You stated that nobody is affected by those other labels.  Well, you're wrong.  Spitfires are, and always have been, my favorite WWII aircraft. I signed up to AH to fly Spitfires. I don't fly them much at all because I got so sick of the whining directed at me.  Nobody complains when I shoot them down in a 190, but if I'm in a Spit I stand a good chance of being sworn at or mocked simply for my taste in aircraft.

This is exactly why I enjoy flying the Spitfire; there's nothing like a good ego-saving mocking to make my evening.  Come back to the light, Karnak!  :)

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
luffwobble abuse?
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2002, 09:39:52 PM »
Originally posted by MANDOBLE
It is more than clear than if a Yak9U pilot finds something wrong or unusual with his ride, he will post about that.

I’m an “online Yak driver” and a 27-year real life pilot. I couldn’t possibility tell anyone if the Yak FM was porked or not…. I’ve never flown a Yak in real live! Now, in MS Flight Sim 2002, if the Cessna 182 FM is porked, I have a leg to stand on!