Author Topic: Since Bush became president...  (Read 2879 times)

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
Since Bush became president...
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2003, 01:51:16 AM »
Weazle ur totally right
:)
At last an american with common sense.

Bush is a monkey indeed.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2003, 02:43:56 AM »
You know when you see pictures of Tony Blair next to George Bush, it reminds me of those 'Man through the Ages' posters with prehistoric man next to modern day Homo Sapien.

Now, don't get me wrong, there has been some great US presidents over the years who have done some great things (Clinton's involvement in NI is often under-stated), but Bush Jnr is hard to take seriously, even compared to Blair. He doesn't fill me with any confidence as the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth. And with people like Rumsfeld behind him, I'm even more worried.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline -dead-

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2003, 02:54:38 AM »
Originally posted by funkedup
DETH TO AMREEKA!!!
DETH TO GREAT SATAN BOSH!!!
This would almost be amusing but the only people who spell English that badly (on this board at least) are Americans. :D
“The FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11.” --  Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI, June 5, 2006.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2003, 03:26:03 AM »
An open letter to AlQaeda:

Please kill several thousand rich western europeans immidiately. Prefer that this be done in a load and visually spectacular manner in a large city.

Thank You.

Signed:  

Amreeka

Offline whgates3

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2003, 03:34:19 AM »
tony blair is a piece of crap
when are yall finally going to get rid of that turd?

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2003, 03:50:02 AM »
tony blair is a piece of crap
when are yall finally going to get rid of that turd?

Good question, but have you seen the alternative? One is a ginger headed Scotsman who drinks like a Bedouin fish and the other is a non-entity, leading a party with no policies worthy of the 21st century. I expect Blair will win the election in 2005 and then give up leadership of the labour party - perhaps then there will be change.

Personally, I think Blair is an improvement on Major, but that's not saying much.

BTW, he wasn't a turd when he was running around the world trying to whip up support for the attack on Afghanistan. I think he's as pro-American as Thatcher ever was, and at least he's a warm blooded Homo Sapien, unlike dear old Maggie ().

Anyway, British politics is all spin and no substance these days. And corporate interests have begun to creep in, a la America. The days of the nation state are numbered, I'm afraid. But I digress...

An open letter to AlQaeda:

Please kill several thousand rich western europeans immidiately. Prefer that this be done in a load and visually spectacular manner in a large city.

Thank You.

Signed:

Amreeka

Normal service has been resumed, sorry for any inconvenience:

"Be warned, criticise our President and I will wish death on you and yours, in a way that will be suitable for broadcast on CNN. In my mercy."
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 03:56:42 AM by Dowding »
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2003, 04:22:03 AM »
The Stock Market was due to crash. It was a bubble set to burst. As much as I dislike Bush cant see that being attributed to him. 911 was the catallyst that set off the Economic downfall.

Shuckins: Bush has explained, But you cant take his explanation seriously as neither can the Bulk of the Worlds leaders take it seriously. Now Blair is saying give them more time for inspections and that invasion is not guarantied.
 Now the White House is starting to ease off and doing alot of posturing giving themselves an out if they dont invade.
Blair has stated: If we find evidence that Iraq has WMD that invasion is certain.....I thought they had that evidence.
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2003, 04:31:19 AM »
Dowding criticize Bush all you want but I hope, as I detailed above, that you will soon be able to do it with some added perspective...

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2003, 04:43:11 AM »
That's an extremely obtuse thing to say.

"I hope there's another terrorist attack, killing thousands of Europeans this time, just to justify my outrageously reactionary opinions as expressed on a computer game BBS."

Pathetic.

BTW, it's your particular 'perspective' that this 'War on Terrorism' is supposed to be fighting.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2003, 04:48:10 AM »
It's the eay I see it Dowding, whetrh I express it here or in real life conversations,  you europeans all have it so easy to ridicule him for the way hes trying to fight them after 911- it's just comedy to you with no real consequences.  But just wait....

But I'm not sayiong it will happend of course, why on earth would AlQaeda waste theit time killing abosuletly pointless europeans - in fact pne can argue that your welfare systems are a key source of support for their operatives.

And actually Dowding does:

"Those Al-Queda suspects with the ricin poison were assylum seekers, apparently, living off of government handouts. I should think they will get legal aid."
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 04:58:36 AM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2003, 04:50:45 AM »
Grun...what about the Americans that criticize him?
Seems a whole lot dont want him for prez next term.

Oh yes as well: Reagan and his Lackey GWB Sr. trained and funded Osama Bin Laden at the very start.
Blaming European Welfare for his funding is misguided.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 04:53:13 AM by Ping »
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2003, 04:55:10 AM »
I dont really care that anytone criticize him. Doesnt mean that I dont often disagree with the criticizm of course be they Americans or not.

I am just saddend that our european friends are so quick to criticize us when they honestly dont remember any more what it's like to be anation under foreiegn attack.  

All my BS insults and attacks aside I really think thats a fair concern to raise.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2003, 04:56:59 AM »
Ping there is nothing wrong with funding your allies, why it any defense of them that Bin Landen or for that matter Hussein betrayed us? In fact doesnt that justify our outrage even more?

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2003, 05:00:02 AM »
They are Nations under attack. Britain has had bombings from the IRA for Decades. Spain has the Basque. France...well Its France.
Ricin is being found in production in London. Gemany is rounding up Al Q.
How many different Nationalities Died in the WTC?
We all lost People in those buildings Grun. They struck out at Western Civilization, hence the WTC.

Funding and defending your allies is OK if they are Known terrorist orginizations?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2003, 05:03:22 AM by Ping »
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2003, 05:01:39 AM »
Going after Saddam is Questionable. The Bush Administration is not willing to forward any definable proof.
 Not even willing to supply such to UN Weapons inspectors.
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead