Author Topic: A question for "Score potatos"  (Read 2392 times)

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
A question for "Score potatos"
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2003, 10:28:08 PM »
Good post Cpxxx.

Being a Bishop I can ask you..

Have they learned to speak in complete sentences yet ??

I did a brief stint when I first signed on and all the mumbling and blah blah robaannophh stuff was real tough to understand..

When it started being put out in CAPS..

I had to leave..

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2003, 10:31:42 PM »
I think it is very appropriate that a member of the MAW replied like that to Vosses self delusion. The truth of this game is just like the truth of WW2. Attrition. The MAW shows up with a whole lot of guys that will kiss thier individual scores goodbye for the objective that has been set by the mission builder and they are VERY VERY VERY hard to stop. Their achievments are not shown on the score page but in the resets they force on the other countries.
To Voss-Gpreddy that is so foreign that he doesnt even know that hes not a team player.
But he is of course a score potato. Which is not bad. Its just what he is.
I myself am more like him then the Maw. But I love to have the
MAW in the game to bring that big wave on..now that it makes it easier to have perk rides to fight with especially.
I could do without Voss though...

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2003, 11:04:53 PM »
Some have learned to talk Poopster but there are plenty who need elocution lessons. Come back, join us you'll love being on the winning side all the time. :D

Agreed Pongo the mission is the thing. I love it on those big missions when the sky is filled with 'our' aeroplanes sweeping down on some unsuspecting airfield. Sure I rarely get kills on those missions but the sense of accomplishment is great. Don't like it much though when the MAW sweep in and kill us all. :confused:

Offline GPreddy

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2003, 12:06:25 AM »
Well it seems pongo cant even reply to a single post on score without attacking my ability to play. The fact is pong that you dont know a single thing about how I go about playing. Nothing. You pretend to have all the facts and possess perfect knowledge on my performance and yet you cant one thing right. You are delusioned.

The guys I fly with in this case bishops know better then the lot of you how I go about it. All your ranting about how I score comes down to one thing. Wine. So go on fool yourselves your not fooling the ones that count and thats the guys I fly with. They dont care a hoot about you but its obvious my score is eating you alive.

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2003, 01:11:32 AM »
Ok, I'm going to be perfectly blunt here. GPreddy, you're a love muffin, and are delusional yourself. By the way, you were saying you've "figured out" my old CPID. I'm willing to bet that whoever you thought I was isn't SPLOID is it?

And cpx.. the point of this thread was to ask people who have achieved and held low ranks whether or not they had fun... your speculation ("And I guess it's fun for them", or something to that effect) is wrong from my experience. It may be for others.. but that's what I'm trying to find out.
Army of Muppets

Offline GPreddy

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2003, 02:00:24 AM »
Originally posted by wetrat
Ok, I'm going to be perfectly blunt here. GPreddy, you're a love muffin, and are delusional yourself. By the way, you were saying you've "figured out" my old CPID. I'm willing to bet that whoever you thought I was isn't SPLOID is it?

Your use of insult here indicates you havent the intelligence nor the patience to hold your tongue. What makes your game style any more correct than anyone elses? Is it your place to decide who is right and who is wrong? No.

Im going to be blunt here. All of you that have insulted me and continue to do so. None of you are the cock of the walk here. You have been around so long you think you rule the roost but any one of you could find yourself expelled tomorrow. You go too far. No one cares about how long you have been around or what you think about any game and not just Aces High. You cant figure out how to score thats obvious. If all you want is to fly fighters do it and be happy. HT has said clean up your act. Do it. I know I wont be the last target of your insults. If you dont stop now you will berate some newbie someday and then every thread on the bbs will be locked for a week again. The way you act is nothing to be proud of.

Oh and wetrat you told me or someone while I was aboard the cv north of a9 who you had been. You then proceeded to pick my brain on 'score whoring' though you then proceeded to tell me that agjv44 was the biggest gamer you knew. I never repeated it to anyone. I am sure it is on a film somewhere but Im not looking through every film to find out as there has to be more then 3000 of them. I dont care about you your exploits who you were or who you will be. Play the game have fun and be cheerful about it. You attitude ruins it for more then just a few.

Offline Lazerus1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2003, 02:55:44 AM »
I tend to agree with wetrat's earlier assesment.

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2003, 05:40:19 AM »
voss never changes and wont go away.

and crappy pilot to boot.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2003, 06:16:46 AM »
Originally posted by GPreddy
Well it seems pongo cant even reply to a single post on score without attacking my ability to play. The fact is pong that you dont know a single thing about how I go about playing. Nothing. You pretend to have all the facts and possess perfect knowledge on my performance and yet you cant one thing right. You are delusioned.

The guys I fly with in this case bishops know better then the lot of you how I go about it. All your ranting about how I score comes down to one thing. Wine. So go on fool yourselves your not fooling the ones that count and thats the guys I fly with. They dont care a hoot about you but its obvious my score is eating you alive.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2003, 06:24:22 AM »
. You cant figure out how to score thats obvious.

I told everyone on the board how to score. None cares that you have a high scores Voss, its your "im better than you" attitude that pisses folks off.

"Rank just happens"
"I cant fly the shootout so my moneys on fester"
I have 78 gunship kills think ill post it"
'You guys suck only I do my duty"
"Check my stats check my stats!"

Offline GPreddy

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2003, 06:39:47 AM »
Yes sir its obvious your jealous lee. Suck up those tears of envy and move on.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2003, 07:19:03 AM »
Yes sir its obvious your jealous lee. Suck up those tears of envy and move on.

You still don’t get it.  No one envies you.  I’m amazed that your head is so big that you actually still think that folks’ disgust with your pompous attitude is really jealousy!  The Irony is, the harder you try, the more pathetic you look.  Perhaps you can fool a small handful of players into thinking that you’re something your not.  But most of us see you for what you are.

eskimo

Offline Heinkel

• Silver Member
      • http://www.3-jg2.com
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2003, 07:31:37 AM »
Who would envy someone who sits in a feild gun all day? :confused: :confused:

Offline Hornet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2003, 09:30:47 AM »
so voss is like, good at flight sims?
Hornet

Offline Sachs

• Nickel Member
      • http://where?
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2003, 09:38:38 AM »
Last month I didn't ahve any fun.  THis month it is coming back.  Still pissed about GV modeling but I will get over it.  I enjoy flying for rank, I will milk a strat target here or there, but I will give myself up for the better cause for the knits.  I created my first mission ever the other night and it was fun as hell 190 D'9 190 A8's and goons.  We captured the base after the the first time we all died was fun and brought back some enthusiasm for me.  I like Voss, i know I pissed him off a couple times as he has to me but it is fun competing against him.  Didn't know it was GPreddy though weird.