Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Thanks for the tips Puma, Much appreciated sir! <S>

We have a young man in our group who is active duty Air Force who got the re-fuel attempt his first try.

Tumor got it his first try at well but has to have the attitude hold set up i believe he was sayin.

https://youtu.be/1nvoSfZaZsw
The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by Eagler on Today at 06:36:25 AM »
The reality of it all...

:cheers:

How it was made ..even better..

Eagler
Custom Skins / Re: Knight of the Sky
« Last post by Greebo on Today at 01:49:40 AM »
Great looking skin Devil.
Aces High General Discussion / Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Last post by hazmatt on Yesterday at 11:46:39 PM »
I'm confused. It seems I missed something here. Does somebody have a Big Chief and some crayons?
Custom Skins / Re: Knight of the Sky
« Last post by lyric1 on Yesterday at 11:45:28 PM »
 :aok
The O' Club / Re: Some computer geeks might find this interesting
« Last post by Vulcan on Yesterday at 11:29:06 PM »
The Amiga was more closely related to the Atari 6502 models - I had an 800XL then went to an Amiga 500. But I did have Amstrad CPSs (Z80) and 8088/8086 PCs at the same time.
The O' Club / Re: Puma44 Please Help This F4 Manual is Overloading My Brain
« Last post by Puma44 on Yesterday at 09:56:43 PM »
Oh lawdy, haven't heard "Nuke Surety Program" in a long, long time.  That with PRP, oh, and SAC, was the bane of my existence for over a decade.  Oh how I hated that stuff.  Ya I know, gotta have it, etc... but man.  As a junior peon enlisted guy, the suckage brought on by that stuff was unreal.

:rofl We were a “tenant unit” on a SAC base.  They pretty much hated us with gusto, especially when blowing by their Buff & Tanker alert pads in full AB……setting off their proximity alarms, which had all the COPS piling out of their shelters. :bolt:

Had SAC missle guy next door.  Really felt bad for him.  They abused him like a rented mule.
Aces High General Discussion / Re: IL2 as an alternate - been a while
« Last post by Tumor on Yesterday at 09:36:41 PM »
go puts some tassels on that bike.

Without one of these... you're just a poser.
The O' Club / Re: Hey Animl, got some ammo for ya
« Last post by Tumor on Yesterday at 09:25:22 PM »
Doh.  Sorry.  It's not flyable. 

It is available for AI without having the WWII Asset Pack. 

Sorry mispoke.

lookitchu gettin me all excited. :rolleyes:
The O' Club / Re: Hey Animl, got some ammo for ya
« Last post by Tumor on Yesterday at 09:23:05 PM »
I tank quite often in IL-2 Finnish full realism server. Eastern front, long distances. No icons whatsoever, orientation by map and compass. That's something different and exciting. But one needs patience and ability to use compass and read map. If those skills are in smartphone zombie level, it won't work.

I know a DCS pile-it who I think (I don't know) is a little bit lysdexic or... something.  It can be irritating but usually is just funny that I have to call out headings/bearings etc in actual numbers, because if I say "left/right" or "east/west" etc, dude will go the opposite direction, and I mean EVERY time.   :headscratch: :airplane: :joystick:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10