Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Wishlist / Re: Phone app to play AH films in ahf format
« Last post by RichardDarkwood on Today at 08:02:06 AM »
Not even worth a comment, nor one breath of air.

Believe a worm, become a worm

I love how you call people names.

I love even more how you alter a bulletin board name into something else, just like Trump does with people he doesn't like.

Makes feel special.
Aces High General Discussion / Re: IL2 as an alternate - been a while
« Last post by save on Today at 07:55:07 AM »
Loose Deuce squadron fly in  IL-2, Euro TZ.
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 07:24:34 AM »
Not even worth a comment, nor one breath of air.

Believe a worm, become a worm

« Last post by RichardDarkwood on Today at 05:06:47 AM »
That would mean porting the AH game to Android/IOS...  :O

the last time i called the HTC office, he said he was working on AH as a phone app/game.

He was probably just BS'in but that would beinteresting.
Aces High General Discussion / Re: I'm back
« Last post by hazmatt on Today at 03:35:08 AM »
Always figured you for a HO!

Thanks. Been having some fun other then being rusty in same ways. I don't bomb much in IL2 and it shows.
Dropped 4 bombs today on 2 gvs and got nothing. Guess I need to go back to bomb**** school.
Custom Skins / A for Archer
« Last post by Greebo on Today at 02:51:48 AM »
Thanks to Lyric1 for finding some of the info for this skin, which is the first of the two Typhoons and a Jug I am skinning for next month's FSO.

"A for Archer" was the Typhoon of Pilot Officer Bob Fox of 438 Squadron RCAF during the winter of 1944/45. This aircraft survived the Luftwaffe's New Year's Day attack on 438's airfield at Eindhoven and was flying patrols later that day.

The O' Club / Re: John Boyd: The Pilot Who Changed the Art of Air Warfare
« Last post by Brooke on Today at 01:19:48 AM »
There is great book

Boyd: The Fighter Pilot Who Changed the Art of War
by Robert Coram

https://a.co/d/eRAAqFJ

The O' Club / Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Last post by AKIron on Yesterday at 11:33:06 PM »
Guns only head on engagements are the most visceral entanglements and I've enjoyed setting many of those up with a cinematographer present. Of course any well trained military pilot will avoid this if their weapons platform has a stand off advantage. We'll assume all missiles have extinguished their foe prior to the up close and personal tryst.   
ICMP is the protocol ping uses. It is often disabled for security reasons. However, if bbs.hitechcreations.com replies to pings from one IP but not another then obviously ICMP is not disabled by bbs.hitechcreations.com. Hypothetically it could be blocked for some IP addresses but not others. In this instance that is not the case. As I suggested previously and Hitech confirmed, it is a routing issue with the provider Frontier. I can illustrate further how that can be should anyone actually be interested.     
Aces High General Discussion / Re: I'm back
« Last post by Bopgun on Yesterday at 08:28:45 PM »
I’ll HO you
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10