Author Topic: RICO Act filed against Bush  (Read 6191 times)

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
RICO Act filed against Bush
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2004, 11:28:47 PM »
What the hell are you talking about? What prize did Clinton pay?

Price right?

OHHHH COME ON.......WHAT PRICE?????

DUDE WOULD YOU DO THAT??????????

I DONT CARE HOW MANY BEERS!!!!!!!!!!

:lol

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2004, 12:00:24 AM »
Are you guys still going on about the lewinsky "scandal"?
The money spent in the investigations could been better used - in fact there'd be a great moment to investigate Bush's actions and would be far better spent money than investigate whether the president was having fun with someone else than his wife!

Few years back the goverment didn't even want such things to come public, let alone waste efforts to investigate it...
Ie. Kennedy

Now theres been several real cases to investigate, something which would be important to be looked into and yet it's not been done... come on!

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2004, 04:10:15 AM »
Philandering politicians?!!! My god. Sweet child of mine. Whatever next!

They are as old as hills, but the morally superior attitude to it all is quite new. Frankly, it comes down to this; no-one has ever died from a blowjob. I'm struggling to think of any wars started by acts of fellatio. And those who are so morally outraged over a lie should consider this: how many degrees of separation are there between a lie about an extra-marital affair and a lie about chemical, biological and nuclear weapons as a cause for war?
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2004, 04:38:58 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
how many degrees of separation are there between a lie about an extra-marital affair and a lie about chemical, biological and nuclear weapons as a cause for war?

For some reason you seem completely unable to understand the concept of intent.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2004, 04:47:53 AM »
And you seem to not understand the definition of a lie. How can you lie without intent? Understand that I'm talking based on the assumption that Bush did lie, which hasn't been proven yet.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2004, 04:53:54 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
How can you lie without intent?

My point exactly.

Understand that I'm talking based on the assumption that Bush did lie, which hasn't been proven yet.

So why the hell are you comparing a made up liberal-wet-dream scenario to a proven fact? Trolling ****

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2004, 04:55:55 AM »
You Dork Dowding !

You cannot compare Clinton and Bush !

In one single blowjob Clinton killed millions of spermatozoïd
In one single war Bush killed hundred of Iraquis

(Million > hundred ) it's obvious no ?

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2004, 04:59:47 AM »
Why is Clinton brought into every discussion that involves Bush and any question regarding his honesty? Answer me that, my easily wound up half-kraut-half-Swede type person.

lol straffo, now I understand!

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Re: Re: RICO Act filed against Bush
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2004, 07:18:47 AM »
Originally posted by Hortlund
Here let me take a stab at it:

1) Classified due to national security concerns.
2) Destroyed in the collision with WTC 1 & 2.
3) Destroyed in the collision with WTC 1 & 2.
4) Classified due to national security concerns.
5) Classified due to national security concerns.
6) When the CIA/FBI decide that they can be released.
7) Removed due to national security concerns. Files removed from flight school and taken to undisclosed location at request of CIA/FBI. The exact location is classified and on a need-to-know basis. And my brother Jeb ordered it just like you said at the beginning of the question smartass.

[/B]

1- who decides its NS.....no need though....by doing this your telling us there was some SECRET watermelon involved in 9/11....which your tryin to disprove

2- are you sure....lets leave it as a maybe

3- again are you sure...same

4- who decides its NS....no need....probably sayin ALLAH is God and mohammed is his messenger.....why the NS concern....they are NOT giving away military secrets my little pumkin.

5- again who decides its NS...we wanna see them so called people your PREZ says where guilty of Terrorism....you got pictures of them....show em....again WHY the NS...no need....no Military or Govr. secret involved

6- you mean when the head mochissmo TELLS them to make it public

7- whats the need of such secrecy...they already told us the names...we just wanna know IF they are true.....they learned to fly there....no Govr. or Military secrets involved....so no need for NS

sounds like someone uses NS to his advantage....

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2004, 09:15:33 AM »
SLO,

In response to your questions about the flight data recorders.  NO ONE is 100% sure that they survived.  Being a Flight Safety Officer having attended many classes on accident investigation I can tell you this....those data recorders are NOT indestructible.  They are strong buddy but not indestructible.

And SLO my dear friend living north of me.....National Security issues are not decide by one man.  They are used to protect many things in fact many of those things have NOTHING to do with the US Military.  They can deal with political, economic, and military issues.

I think what this boils down to is whether you trust in the leadership of your nation.   In my opinion I do.  I dont think there was a conspiracy surrounding 9/11.  I personally trust that for reasons of National Security those items listed were not given out.

There are things that the average citizen of ANY nation just shouldnt know.  Bottom line.  Whether it deals with national security, military, econonmic, or political matters....you and I just dont have a reason or need to know these things.  That is why in our democratic societies we elect people to run our nations.  Personally I dont want to know everything that goes on with the inner workings of govt.  I know how the US system works but I dont need to know all the nitty gritty details....If I did I may say something to someone in passing that could harm our friends, neighbors and allies.

Just my 2 cents but thats my opinion on things.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: RICO Act filed against Bush
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2004, 09:24:16 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
1- who decides its NS.....no need though....by doing this your telling us there was some SECRET watermelon involved in 9/11....which your tryin to disprove
[/b]
NEWSFLASH: INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES NEEDS TO KEEP SECRETS.

9-11 was one of the most devastating intelligence faliurs yet. For some reason (ie. cutbacks during Clinton) the armed forces and the intelligence agencies failed to prevent a horrible attack on US soil. There are many reasons for this. Some that can be made public and some that cannot be made public. An example of a source that cannot be made public would be
"Why did our phone tap on OBL fail to pick up this key conversation on 5-14 2001?" or
"Why did our human intel in Pakistan fail to report this meeting between Atta and OBL on 11-11 2000?"

4- who decides its NS....no need....probably sayin ALLAH is God and mohammed is his messenger.....why the NS concern....they are NOT giving away military secrets my little pumkin.

5- again who decides its NS...we wanna see them so called people your PREZ says where guilty of Terrorism....you got pictures of them....show em....again WHY the NS...no need....no Military or Govr. secret involved
[/b]
You need to upgrade your knowledge on how intelligence and counterintelligence agencies work. You also need to upgrade your knowledge on why these agencies need to keep secrets from everybody. I know this can be hard and frustrating, and I know you want to know everything. But the problem is that if we force the intelligence agencies to tell us everything they know about everything, then the bad guys will know it too.

And that is bad.

If you want to see pictures of the hijackers, they were made public around 9/14-01 or something like that. At least they were in Sweden. We had huge newspaper articles with mugshots of all the 19 hijackers.

6- you mean when the head mochissmo TELLS them to make it public
[/b]
No, I mean when they decide that information can be made public without hurting current intel operations.

7- whats the need of such secrecy...they already told us the names...we just wanna know IF they are true.....they learned to fly there....no Govr. or Military secrets involved....so no need for NS
[/b]
You really dont know **** about intel and counterintel do you? Whats the need for secrecy? Suppose there are documents from that flight school that shows that 3 weeks after Atta and his crew graduated, a new batch of arab pilot students went to the same school. Suppose these characters also got enough education to fly a large jet. Suppose we have their names. Suppose we are looking for these guys. Is it good or bad to tell them and the rest of the world that "hey, we know you exist and we are looking for you right now" just so some handsomehunk liberals like yourself can put some lame-ass home-made conspiracy theory to rest?

sounds like someone uses NS to his advantage....

NS concerns are there for a reason. A reason you seem utterly unable to grasp.

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2004, 09:48:56 AM »
Well put Hortlund.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2004, 10:07:00 AM »
you are convinced in your argruments....so be it.

no 1 asked to PUBLISH everything that went on....just proof...but in your own self serving attitude you assumed too much.....only you can understand Intel....yes:rolleyes:

let me give you a news flash...since your so knowledgable in Intel.

someone planting a HUGE amount of explosive in the underground parking of the Twin Towers would of convinced me that someone was tryin to BLOW UP them damn Towers.

no secret there don't ya think:aok

man that one was hard to figure out.....

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2004, 10:16:50 AM »

you realize Kerry is probably richer than Bush, right? Who you gonna take for president in THAT case, huh? [/B]

Kerry's WIFE has the money, not him...and again, I trust any man, on either side of the political divide, who earned THREE Purple hearts, over one man who's allies are defending his service to country via some dental records...and not much else.

And, on that note regarding records, why are Bush's governor's records sealed, and why the hush-hush over Cheney's energy policy contributors. Threat to National Security? More like threat to JOB Security...:rofl

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2004, 10:29:55 AM »
Originally posted by Red Tail 444
Kerry's WIFE has the money, not him...and again, I trust any man, on either side of the political divide, who earned THREE Purple hearts, over one man who's allies are defending his service to country via some dental records...and not much else.

And, on that note regarding records, why are Bush's governor's records sealed, and why the hush-hush over Cheney's energy policy contributors. Threat to National Security? More like threat to JOB Security...:rofl

What a dolt.  Bush extended ALL sealed presidential records for 12 years.......HE DID THIS FOR CLINTON AS WELL....YOU KNOW BILL CLINTON.  The guy that pardoned all those campaign contirbuters right before he got out of office.  What gives you the right to know what happened in a meeting between the VP and some energy guys.  What makes you sooooo special that you need to know this?