Author Topic: To Kill an American  (Read 2474 times)

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2004, 11:52:43 PM »
Furby :

Shut your disgusting pie hole you retard!

(Man I love that movie :D)
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2004, 03:08:08 AM »
yeah me too.. was so many more soundclips i wanted to use, but the one i posted was the only one i could find which didnt have the F word 3 or 4 times in it :D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
To Kill an American
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2004, 05:01:20 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda

Nazis killed twenty seven millions of Soviet people. That's JFYI.

Soviet regime didn't reach even one tenth of that number.

The death toll from the 1932-33 famine in Ukraine has been estimated between six million and seven million. According to a Soviet author, "Before they died, people often lost their senses and ceased to be human beings." Yet one of Stalin's lieutenants in Ukraine stated in 1933 that the famine was a great success. It showed the peasants "who is the master here. It cost millions of lives, but the collective farm system is here to stay."..

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/archives/ukra.html
http://www.infoukes.com/history/famine/

Your oppressing regime never respected human lives so your country really has some common nominators with Nazi-regime of Germany.

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2004, 06:57:02 AM »
First off the original description of America and Americans is true.  Anybody can become American in a way that you can't become Russian or Chinese or whatever. Not in terms of citizenship but in terms of what America represents. To be fair the same basically applies to Canada and Australia to a lesser extent.  

The USA has done a brilliant job in uniting a huge and disparate country. This is done by constantly reiterating how great America is to it's own citizens in a way which would be  uneccessary and even sinister in other older more established countries. By rights America should have disintegrated into subtley different and often warring countries like South America. That it didn't is due largely due to the brilliantly crafted Constitution.

Where it goes wrong is when this pride in American translates into excessive nationalism and uncritical patriotism. That is dangerous.

Any country, whether it be America, Germany or Russia whose people are led to believe that they are better than anyone else or have the right to interfere in other countries affairs because their system of government is better is asking for trouble.

It is OK to be patriotic. But as Boroda shows, you can be completely sincere in your views and complete wrong.  Sorry Boroda but you provide a mirror image to many on the other side.  You mention Vietnam and Korea and are proud of the 'defence'  of those countries by the Soviets. In that they succeeded. Look at the raging success of North Korea and Vietnam has only recently begun to embrace the idea of even partial freedom. They are not good examples as a counterpont to American views.   No German would dream of defending Hitler's regime but then they lost the war. The Soviet Union is indefensible in the same way. Communism as practised is not merely just another political style. It was oppressive and dangerous in a way that simply cannot be said about real democracies.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 06:59:03 AM by cpxxx »

Offline lada

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2004, 07:52:46 AM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
side note about my father:

When I was a kid he made me and my brother sit down and watch the movie "red dawn" with him.  Its funny because he viewed it as an educational rather than entertainment.  "watch this closly boy....you never know what them commies may try"

yup brainwashing by movies insteading of studies .... is it typical american way ?

Offline lada

• Silver Member
Re: To Kill an American
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2004, 07:57:03 AM »

So an Australian dentist wrote the following to let everyone know what an American is, so they would know when they found one:

An American is English, or French, or Italian, Irish, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian or Greek.  An American may also be Canadian, Mexican, African, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Australian, Iranian, Asian, or Arab, or Pakistani, or Afghan. An American may also be a Cherokee, Osage, Blackfoot, Navaho, Apache, Seminole or one of the many other tribes known as native Americans.

An American is Christian, or he could be Jewish, or Buddhist, or Muslim. In fact, there are more Muslims in America than in Afghanistan.

Can somebody explain what does he mean by American is Italian ?

edit.: or Polish ? Average polish is not allowed to enter US even if he pay his 100€ for visa applyence
actualy most of people arent even allowed to visit relativs or friends over here....

what is that guy speak about ?

actualy ... Its funny to see that America is compareble to Afghanistan :rofl
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 08:00:09 AM by lada »

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2004, 10:27:37 AM »
Originally posted by lada
yup brainwashing by movies insteading of studies .... is it typical american way ?

Can somebody explain what does he mean by American is Italian ?

edit.: or Polish ? Average polish is not allowed to enter US even if he pay his 100€ for visa applyence
actualy most of people arent even allowed to visit relativs or friends over here....

what is that guy speak about ?

actualy ... Its funny to see that America is compareble to Afghanistan

wow have you ever studied history?  Even today America does take in immegrints from all over the world.  America still takes in political refugees as well.

example: Dallas Texas has a huge bosnian population....I used to work with a bunch of them.  They came to America during the fighting in the 90's and are now making new lives for themselves.

my wife and her entire family game here from Germany in the 80's

I also used to work with a guy from Kenya who came here to flee genicide in Africa.  He told me stories of him fighting with a rifle at 13 years old.

You must be a really unhappy person to turn such a posative post into the dribble that you typed.

As far as my father goes:  A father taking his kid hunting/camping can teach somone more about life than any text book could ever hope for.

maybe it is you that needs to stop learning about America from the Media and BBS forums.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 10:30:21 AM by Gunslinger »

Offline lada

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2004, 12:24:23 PM »
wow have you ever studied history?  Even today America does take in immegrints from all over the world.  America still takes in political refugees as well.

example: Dallas Texas has a huge bosnian population....I used to work with a bunch of them.  They came to America during the fighting in the 90's and are now making new lives for themselves.

my wife and her entire family game here from Germany in the 80's

I also used to work with a guy from Kenya who came here to flee genicide in Africa.  He told me stories of him fighting with a rifle at 13 years old.

You must be a really unhappy person to turn such a posative post into the dribble that you typed.

As far as my father goes:  A father taking his kid hunting/camping can teach somone more about life than any text book could ever hope for.

maybe it is you that needs to stop learning about America from the Media and BBS forums.

Aha... so people from western europe are allowed to enter US .. i got it..

Political refugee are allowed to enter as well... ok i got it...

Well im from democratic country, member of NATO and i were not allowed to visit my friend who invited me over there for couple of weeks. And it were few years before i travell to Iran. Even before this applience i used to be almost all over the Europe, few times in Africa, but i were to dangerous and non trusted (as biy behind bullet proof glass said) :D

My friend who had working contract over there were not allowed to enter, coz sister of his wife did stay there on tourist Visa

And many other people who are young mostly with 1 or 3 years of work experience are implicitly ban as well as people who have relatives over there for short time period.....

May be i should claim myself to be political refugee next time i would like to visit some of my friends over there :D

Can you one more explain to me, what does it mean, that Italian is American ?
I can understand what does it mean that Czech is African... coz i know people with  dual (multiple) nationalities  and passports.... but i realy dont know what should i imagine under that statement.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2004, 01:37:58 PM »
Aha... so people from western europe are allowed to enter US .. i got it..
snips....
May be i should claim myself to be political refugee next time i would like to visit some of my friends over there :D

Can you one more explain to me, what does it mean, that Italian is American ?

Its your bad attitude towards America/americans. You think we cant tell? You just come on back and try again you will recieve more of the same.
Maybe after a few days of attitude adjustment I can get you in.
or 90 days maybe  :D

He means thousands of Americans are Italian as are thousands of French peoples call themselves American.

Slowhand is kinda slo also to point out the tower on Ellis Island is French. And why should they not love us?
They do.
As you do. Your just to damned slo to know it.
Course you have made that abundantly clear on other posts in this BBs as of late.:lol

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2004, 01:46:54 PM »
Originally posted by X2Lee
Its your bad attitude towards America/americans. You think we cant tell? You just come on back and try again you will recieve more of the same.

Standard verdict from US embassy in Moscow: 30 years old male, no wife and kids - no visa. It's simple as an egg.

It's funny but I will probably have less problems getting a US visa: I already had it 15 years ago and returned to USSR. But I think i'll get arrested on the border :D

Another thing: what should I write in a new form about experience with explosives? If I'll write that I have studied it for 4 years - they'll not give me a visa, if not - they'll say I lied and not give me visa too... :confused:

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2004, 02:05:51 PM »
Maybe someone here on the BBs has a butt ugly sister you can marry, then they let you in sure...
:)

Offline lada

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2004, 04:30:03 PM »
Originally posted by X2Lee

He means thousands of Americans are Italian as are thousands of French peoples call themselves American.

muhehee ... i wanted to go there loong time before 9/11 ...... i have no problem with americans, speciali not with normal people.

And politic were not theme we spoke about with that arogant arse hole at ambassy.
He we asking about my studies, Job, my  relation ship with that girl and so on...

i realy belive that he was just pissed off  clerk with a stuck of envy

after i told him about my studies, military services and sutch stuff, he simply said .... i dont trust you and i will not check if you speak true or not by by .....
as they usualy say to thousands of people.

Btw that time belong to military so i had to be back in 1 months otherwise i would go to the jail..... naaaa our little clerk were simply coool....

anyway in that moment i realized why does he have sit behind bullet proof glass.... :D

btw i still dont know any French who claim themselft to be an American and they also claim themself to be a french.... i know some american who are from another countries, but they do not claim themself to be Germen and American at once.....

well its... kinda onsense from that guy IMO
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 04:36:10 PM by lada »

Offline lada

• Silver Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2004, 04:35:12 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Standard verdict from US embassy in Moscow: 30 years old male, no wife and kids - no visa. It's simple as an egg.

It's funny but I will probably have less problems getting a US visa: I already had it 15 years ago and returned to USSR. But I think i'll get arrested on the border :D

Another thing: what should I write in a new form about experience with explosives? If I'll write that I have studied it for 4 years - they'll not give me a visa, if not - they'll say I lied and not give me visa too... :confused:

ABSOLUTLY SAME OVER HERE...

and more educated people are, shorter dialog it is

may next time i could say him that I belive that whole america is big POS and then he could belive me that i dont want to stay there for a job.

Btw.... It took me 4 days to obtain 1 month Iranian VISA
and 7 DAYS 1 month ZAR Visa....
and 40 days and 150$ to wait for US clerk to say... im lazzy butt , go away :D

i would like to see face of some americans if we apply same policy on them.... actualy more and more people are wondering that we dont, so hopefuly we will one day

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2004, 04:40:53 PM »

may next time i could say him that I belive that whole america is big POS and then he could belive me that i dont want to stay there for a job.

i would like to see face of some americans if we apply same policy on them.... actualy more and more people are wondering that we dont, so hopefuly we will one day

If it would stop your incessant whining, I'd gladly accept that policy.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
To Kill an American
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2004, 04:41:47 PM »

just cause they wont let the likes of you in does not mean the orriginal post is not of truth.

I'd like to quote Martlet if he doesnt mind

WAAAAAAHHHHH