Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden  (Read 3559 times)

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2005, 11:13:57 AM »
so long as he is out there bush has his war on terror.  it was never really about terrorists for these people.  nor was it a spark that caused our leadership to reevaluate disasterous and expensive foriegn policies...it only served to justify an
unthinkable agenda.

and dont think for a minute that there arent people plying the bush's with thier knowledge of thier activities either...

one would assume that osama has much knowledge that the government never wants to see the light of day.

its called slieght of hand.  its very effective.
this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2005, 11:29:58 AM »
osama died at tora bora, it's kept secret so osama will not be a martyr, also as long as AQ thinks he is alive they will try to contact him and be caught.

PS, this is top secret so do not pass it on.  shhhhh

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2005, 11:42:04 AM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
I want him caught as much as anyone.

I want him dead though. His trying him would be a fiasco.

Still I do not live in a dream world were moore has any credibility or that magical though by bush can bring osoma in.

Not sure we'd want to kill him and thus elevate him to martyrdom in the Islamic world.    I think lifetime incarceration and forcing him to work cleanup crew in a pork slaughterhouse would be fitting however.   As far as I know, if we capture him, we can classify him as an enemy combatant and then lock him away for the duration without a trial.   At least until the Democrats return to power, anyway.    They'd probably want to give him a trial.

I think capturing him should've been less difficult than capturing Saddam was.    I think you guys may be right - the powers that be are in better shape not finding him.   Or at least they think that.    Or thought that, but now its too late if he's in Iran.

Guess I gotta give props to the guy.   He hit us square in the face and now it looks like he got away with it.

Offline Raider179

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2005, 11:47:43 AM »
Originally posted by rpm
Finding a 6'5" Saudi dragging a dialysis machine thru the mountains is hard work.

Actually it is believed now that the dialysis/kidney disease is untrue.

You said it 88.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2005, 11:57:06 AM »
Can anyone point to a world-level political entity that's not corrupt to any degree?
Asinus asinum fricat.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
Re: Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2005, 12:53:40 PM »
Originally posted by oboe
Still not caught and brought to justice.   Why?

I'm starting to wonder if the top guys really want him caught after all.    What is the connection between Bush and the Bin Laden family again?   Why is it that when all other air travel was grounded on 9/11, he supposedly did the Bin Laden family a favor and let them fly out of the country?    

Anybody else besides me still interested in catching this mass murdering terrorist?

Geeze OBOE !!
You know it is Clintons fault. Clinton didnt take him out when he had the chance.
Now GW has the whole military over there and cant get him. But that is OK cause GW walks on water:)

<<>>
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2005, 01:15:49 PM »
He is hard to catch. He was trained to hide by the CIA and they know their business. He has limitless financial and intelligence support from Saudi Arabia and billions of people that worship him.

Thinking that Bush or anyone in the US administraion has anything to gain by keeping him at large is a bit shallow.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2005, 01:16:59 PM »
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." —Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." —Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

What a difference seven months makes.

Offline bunch

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://hitechcreations.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?&forumid=17
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2005, 01:25:44 PM »
Originally posted by moot
Can anyone point to a world-level political entity that's not corrupt to any degree?
Asinus asinum fricat.

Cigarettes made that duck SMART!
maybe i should unquit....in May 17, 1977 Bush Jr & OBL shared an 8-ball & a puerto rican prostitute

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2005, 01:38:50 PM »
meaning?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2005, 01:39:29 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." —Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." —Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

What a difference seven months makes.

That's because most of the lemmings have a short memory.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2005, 01:58:15 PM »
Originally posted by TheDudeDVant
Makes perfect sense.. Lets invade Iran now and kill 10s of thousands just to let OBL get away again.. Smart thinking man! Those damn EU people keeping the good american down!

Dude,

Ok, let's assume that the guys I am friends with from spec ops are all in the disinformation game as well and that includes keeping their pastor in the dark, or perhaps I'm in on the grand conspiracy to invade "peaceful" countries for oil so we can have our gas prices go through the roof and totally crush approval ratings at home and abroad. Lets take every nutty conspiracy theory the left, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Al Jazeera can dish out for granted. (Well maybe with the possible exception of the "Islamic Terrorism does not actually exist, its just George EvilBush, Helliburton and the Elders of Zion blowing things up" line.) Done.

Ok, what then is your grand master plan for dealing with Islamic terrorism? Please feel free to share it with us. I am sincerely interested.

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2005, 02:11:39 PM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
Dude,

Ok, let's assume that the guys I am friends with from spec ops are all in the disinformation game as well and that includes keeping their pastor in the dark, or perhaps I'm in on the grand conspiracy to invade "peaceful" countries for oil so we can have our gas prices go through the roof and totally crush approval ratings at home and abroad. Lets take every nutty conspiracy theory the left, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Al Jazeera can dish out for granted. (Well maybe with the possible exception of the "Islamic Terrorism does not actually exist, its just George EvilBush, Helliburton and the Elders of Zion blowing things up" line.) Done.

Ok, what then is your grand master plan for dealing with Islamic terrorism? Please feel free to share it with us. I am sincerely interested.

- SEAGOON

I dont follow your first paragraph.. Are you saying you have some sort of inside information not privy to the rest of the population??

Lets start the 2nd part with the question of what you believe were the reasons behind 9/11..

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2005, 02:11:57 PM »
Don't fret...after a few years of hiding he'll apologize like Khadaffi and be a good guy again.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2005, 02:18:58 PM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
Sigh,

Because he is currently most likely in Iran at present. You know, the big nasty Islamic theocracy with nukes immediately to the West of Afghanistan that the USA is definitely, most assuredly not allowed to go "warmongering" in or the EU and everyone else will hate them even more (if that is possible).

Darned if ya do and double dog darned if ya don't...

- SEAGOON

The moral flag waving drips with irony considering the track record between the two countries.