Author Topic: Creators Play?  (Read 4977 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Creators Play?
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2009, 09:58:42 PM »
DREDIOCK: Do us both a favor and tend to your own business and not mine. Because it is precisely of people like you who make this game completely unplayable for me , and a simple topic like this becomes a discussion of how you think I should run my business rather than a fun chat for all.

HiTech

« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 10:00:40 PM by hitech »

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2009, 10:57:42 PM »
DREDIOCK: Do us both a favor and tend to your own business and not mine. Because it is precisely of people like you who make this game completely unplayable for me , and a simple topic like this becomes a discussion of how you think I should run my business rather than a fun chat for all.

HiTech

My my. arent we a little over sensitive tonight
Now I thought I said I was in no way trying to be disrespectful. (yup. I just looked and thats exactly what I said) And I wasnt tryng to be.
You of all people should know that when you put up a post like the one I responded to. Your leaving yourself open to opnion and comment.
Just as I am. or anyone else is whenever something is posted.
If I didnt make that comment. Someone else probably would have made a similar one. And in all likely hood alot more people would be thinking it

You and I both know that i know by now that whatever I or anyone else has to say. You are going to end up doing things exactly the way you want.
Just as I do.
And by the way I sometimes get advise or comments or opinions on how to do things also. But I dont try to bite the flipping head of someone who says them.
I either ignore what they had to say knowing it wont work or I think about it and give it a shot.

Seems to me that by and large Im usually by and  large and with few exceptions pretty complimentary and supportive when it comes to you and HTC as a whole. So do tell. what exactly is it that "I" do that makes the game unplayable for you?
Hell I dont even pester your staff whenever they do show up in the arenas other then in a jovial way. My last comment to a staff member was to Skuzzy when I jokingly asked him if we could have a cookie.

So what is it. What terrible screwed up thing do I personally do that makes this game unplayable for you?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2009, 10:59:41 PM »
I heard they come on under the name MidEvil or Tripl5
lol
OEF 11-12

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2009, 11:29:46 PM »
If Hitech plays he wants to enjoy his game.  I am sure (don't want to put words in his mouth) he don't want alot of questions, suggestions, complaints, or general who - what- why -when type of banter.  When he plays he wants to enjoy it like most of us do...and I completely understand.  And I would think thats goes with the entire staff.  If I see any of them on I give a quick <S> and be done with it.

DuHasst
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2009, 08:08:58 AM »
Only to show the method.

Not meaning to be disrespectful, but DREDIOCK you are a complete and unter incompetent moron.

You have no clue how to write, treat people or run your own business.

You are a clueless dolt when it comes to knowing what is and is not respectful, or at what time it is or is not appropriate to post what you think.

You a one of the most arrogant jerks I have met to think that in any way you have the knowledge or know how to understand what I do, and if I should or should not play more.

Please do not take any offense because I am not being disrespectful at all of you by this writing.

Or back to the real mode.

DREDIOCK a simple word of advise if you feel then need to write "Not meaning to be disrespectful, but " the odds are that you are being very disrespectful, and you were in many ways and are still are continuing to be. with sentences like. "My my. arent we a little over sensitive tonight" are saying that "DREDIOCK ais right and can say anything he wishes  and it must be someone else who to me the wrong way".

Drediock, if everyone posts as you did and do, It would be impossible for me to have a personable conversation with anyone.

On a final note, I should have just deleted your post and been done with it.

HiTech
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:21:39 AM by hitech »

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2009, 08:17:08 AM »
And we see demonstrated in this very thread; the reason he needs an alias...

At this rate, HT, you should really join AoM.  You'd fit right in and, to boot, would have a sort of semi-retarded support group to help with the abuse.  :D

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2009, 08:37:44 AM »
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 08:39:45 AM by Tec »
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2009, 09:16:03 AM »
I'm sensing a disturbance in THE FORCE  :D

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2009, 09:26:30 AM »
a fun chat for all.

HiTech

Back on topic...  Are you still flying the 38 often, or has some other plane caught your interest?  If it is still the 38, do you ever try a SAPP landing?
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2009, 10:24:50 AM »
Only to show the method.

Not meaning to be disrespectful, but DREDIOCK you are a complete and unter incompetent moron.

You have no clue how to write, treat people or run your own business.

You are a clueless dolt when it comes to knowing what is and is not respectful, or at what time it is or is not appropriate to post what you think.

You a one of the most arrogant jerks I have met to think that in any way you have the knowledge or know how to understand what I do, and if I should or should not play more.

Please do not take any offense because I am not being disrespectful at all of you by this writing.

Or back to the real mode.

DREDIOCK a simple word of advise if you feel then need to write "Not meaning to be disrespectful, but " the odds are that you are being very disrespectful, and you were in many ways and are still are continuing to be. with sentences like. "My my. arent we a little over sensitive tonight" are saying that "DREDIOCK ais right and can say anything he wishes  and it must be someone else who to me the wrong way".

Drediock, if everyone posts as you did and do, It would be impossible for me to have a personable conversation with anyone.

On a final note, I should have just deleted your post and been done with it.

HiTech

Oh I now i can be arrogant and abrasive. I admit that
LOL  but when have I ever felt the need to use a pretence?
Usually I just sink teeth and spit it out.

When i said "not meaning to be disrespectful. I really meant that

Ok look.
This to me is obviously a HUGE misunderstanding. Maybe bacause of my reputation it came off in a way I didnt intend it to.
My true intent was only to provide food for thought based on what I thought you said
Maybe I read your post wrong. Maybe I should have worded my post better. Maybe its all of the above.
In any event. I am truely sorry if you took it to be disrespectful or took offence in any way,shape or form.
I apologise for my part of the misunderstanding.

And I do really mean that
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2009, 11:13:49 AM »
38? Did he say 38? If Hitech joins SAPP we will have a disturbance in the Force. The Consortium Of Twelve would be shuffled.

Consortium of 12
Skuzzy = Grand Exalted Ruler of the Consortium of 12 ex officio
CokryJR = Exalted Ruler pro tempore
Raptor = Exalted Ruler pro tempore emeritus
AKAK= Esteemed Leading Knight of Oxygen and altitidue
Murdr = Esteemed Loyal Knight of the Duct Tape
Shuffler = Esteemed Lecturing Knight of the Blender
Estes = Gracious Secretary
Delirium = Treasurer
Soulyss= Inner Guard
SaVage = Esquire
Mensa = Eunuch
Fianna = Organist
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:15:45 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2009, 12:27:42 PM »
Come to the dark side HT :devil.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2009, 01:08:16 PM »
Hey peeps at HTC,
If any of you have fought me under an alias I hope I gave you a fun few minutes of gaming experience, or at the very least a nice death/target. If it was not for the loss of fun you suffer creating the game SO much fun for other people would never have existed. Thanks for that sacrifice.
batfink
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2009, 01:22:42 PM »
Gabba Gabba, we accept you, one of us!

(Image removed from quote.)

Nice reference & nice band!!!

-------

Back on topic...

I see the whole HTC crew on all the time.  They can't fly worth a flip and they are VERY easy to kill.  They also fly around in a continuous circle...

:noid

:rofl

-------

HiTech  FTW

&

IN
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 01:24:18 PM by RATTFINK »
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2009, 02:53:06 PM »
In the arena today there is really no way I can play as HiTech. Think of what it would be like 

Half the arena following you around, and the other half trying to kill you. While getting endless questions and salutes.

Am I getting warm?     MARCO? -------------polo! :x
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins