Author Topic: TOWN TOO BIG FOR AVERAGE SQUAD  (Read 23282 times)

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Re: TOWN TOO BIG FOR AVERAGE SQUAD
« Reply #240 on: October 14, 2010, 04:41:32 PM »
you should have given a preflight mission briefing so everyone has a sweetie

:banana: :banana:
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #241 on: October 14, 2010, 04:48:18 PM »
If there is a squad in the Bishop Country that would like to coordinate missions with the DEVILS=v=BRIGADE, please, do not hesitate to contact me.  Also, If there is any "Dweeb" that wants to flame this post, you are not going to get under my skin at all, it will just show your ignorance.

<S> Gentlemen,

vDOGFITE/Group Commander
1st Combat Operations Group
 :devilDEVILS=v=BRIGADE :devil

Dogfite, I have to say, I have had lots of fun chasing your squad around on the map, trying defend against your missions. <S> This is no attempt to get under your skin and I will say that I have had many excellent encounters with many members of your squad, although some of your members have a nasty habit of PM people every-time they get shot down to accuse you of everything from cheating to you name it. I know that almost everyone in your squad is not like this, but the few that are, do unjustly cast a negative light upon the entire squad. And yes you will see me on 200 attempting to make comedy out of this behavior, other than that, keep rolling bases, its the only fight late at night.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #242 on: October 14, 2010, 04:57:26 PM »
although some of your members have a nasty habit of PM people every-time they get shot down to accuse you of everything from cheating to you name it.

I was totally unaware of this "PM'n" going on.  I apologize on behalf of my squad for these occurances.  If it happens again, I want to know about it and I want to know who is doing it.  A screenshot would provide ample proof and disciplinary will be taken.  <S> Sir

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #243 on: October 14, 2010, 04:58:25 PM »

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #244 on: October 14, 2010, 05:03:35 PM »
And yes you will see me on 200 attempting to make comedy out of this behavior, other than that, keep rolling bases, its the only fight late at night.

I am sorry sir, but we are not suppose to monitor channel 200...simply because it tends to "eat-up" the text buffer with all the smack talk.  and also it is nothing but a childish channel of propaganda.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #245 on: October 14, 2010, 05:06:31 PM »
I was totally unaware of this "PM'n" going on.  I apologize on behalf of my squad for these occurances.  If it happens again, I want to know about it and I want to know who is doing it.  A screenshot would provide ample proof and disciplinary will be taken.  <S> Sir

Need names Dog?  Both start with V, first one rhymes with ow, second one is a city in Texas. 
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #246 on: October 14, 2010, 05:07:15 PM »
check your BBS personal messages dogfite, I have a video I could send you and screen shots.

==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #247 on: October 14, 2010, 06:37:09 PM »
Dogfight has shown 30 players if they follow his directions that they will get their endogenous morphine or dopamine fix quickly and with subsiquent maintenance doses from the community complaining at them.

Extream and irrational behavior like the PM issue is probably due to low seratonin(tryptophan) levels. As you go longer without eating and playing the game for extended periods of time, your seritonan levels drop increasing your impulsivness, rejection of common sense, and social agressiviness. Sound like players you have known over the years guys? Oh and some of you who go to bed and seem to dream the game till you wake up....low seratonin.

Unfortunatly different players have different base seratonin levels and use up seratonin at different rates. You cannot really pick them out of the crowd until the low seratonin symptoms manifest themsleves in the agressive or poor behaviour. But, there is a simple fix. For some of you eat a bowl of chicken soup before you start the game. For others keep chocolate peices near the keyboard and eat a peice every 30-40 minutes. Your body cannot produce tryptothan which is our source for seratonin. You get it through food.

Chocolate will have a secondary effect. You will feel better about yourself and the game. Heck Hot CoCo or chocolate milk during or before the game. This all sounds so touch feely. But video gamers are starting to become an insurance health services payout for addiction and mental health problems. Whats the price of a peice of chocolate towards maintaining your ability to function socialy? Half of us spend thousands every year to get $#it faced drunk while playing this game.

Sunbat,

This game and every other MMOG are being studied because of the health concerns surrounding the long periods of self imposed immersion and what it does to the endocrin systems ability to maintain your physical and mental health. Some studies are suggesting long periods of low seritonan levels can contribute to heart problems. So an Aces High with a better ballance of happy players may also be a healthier and more fun game. On a side note. Males need a tad bit of aggression to be healty. Thats how we are built.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #248 on: October 14, 2010, 07:04:51 PM »
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #249 on: October 14, 2010, 07:07:10 PM »
:salute :x
Dogfight has shown 30 players if they follow his directions that they will get their endogenous morphine or dopamine fix quickly and with subsiquent maintenance doses from the community complaining at them.

Extream and irrational behavior like the PM issue is probably due to low seratonin(tryptophan) levels. As you go longer without eating and playing the game for extended periods of time, your seritonan levels drop increasing your impulsivness, rejection of common sense, and social agressiviness. Sound like players you have known over the years guys? Oh and some of you who go to bed and seem to dream the game till you wake up....low seratonin.

Unfortunatly different players have different base seratonin levels and use up seratonin at different rates. You cannot really pick them out of the crowd until the low seratonin symptoms manifest themsleves in the agressive or poor behaviour. But, there is a simple fix. For some of you eat a bowl of chicken soup before you start the game. For others keep chocolate peices near the keyboard and eat a peice every 30-40 minutes. Your body cannot produce tryptothan which is our source for seratonin. You get it through food.

Chocolate will have a secondary effect. You will feel better about yourself and the game. Heck Hot CoCo or chocolate milk during or before the game. This all sounds so touch feely. But video gamers are starting to become an insurance health services payout for addiction and mental health problems. Whats the price of a peice of chocolate towards maintaining your ability to function socialy? Half of us spend thousands every year to get $#it faced drunk while playing this game.

Sunbat,

This game and every other MMOG are being studied because of the health concerns surrounding the long periods of self imposed immersion and what it does to the endocrin systems ability to maintain your physical and mental health. Some studies are suggesting long periods of low seritonan levels can contribute to heart problems. So an Aces High with a better ballance of happy players may also be a healthier and more fun game. On a side note. Males need a tad bit of aggression to be healty. Thats how we are built.

Subsequent/Seratonin/Aggressive/Unfortunately/Themselves/Behaviour/Socially/Tryptophan/Endocrine/Balance/Healthy

MMOG (whatever that means) apparently has impact on spelling as well
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #250 on: October 14, 2010, 07:09:55 PM »

Dogfite,
How do you want me to send you the screen shots or films. A while a go, I tried to post one in the films/screenshots section of the BBS but it got 'scuzzified'.

==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #251 on: October 14, 2010, 07:13:27 PM »
I think you guys are so determined to "flame" me that you have missed the POINT of this thread....

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #252 on: October 14, 2010, 07:23:04 PM »
Subsequent/Seratonin/Aggressive/Unfortunately/Themselves/Behaviour/Socially/Tryptophan/Endocrine/Balance/Healthy

MMOG (whatever that means) apparently has impact on spelling as well

Gentelmen,

We have our first chocolate deprived endocrinley challanged numptie. Someone wanna pass him a truffle? I would except my bunny slippers feel too good to walk the 6 feet to the cupboard. My wife won't let me touch her truffles here on the computer table. She protects them like a chocolate starved AH numptie.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #253 on: October 14, 2010, 07:33:37 PM »
I think you guys are so determined to "flame" me that you have missed the POINT of this thread....
I think you like to play the victim!

Bustr, I think high levels of beer, and hamburgers with no exercise. Probably kills more middle age gamers than low levels of serotonin.JMO
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 07:37:41 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #254 on: October 14, 2010, 07:42:20 PM »
I'm confused.  The "furballers" are miserable or the "can't take the base cause it's too hard" guys are miserable?

both
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty