Author Topic: Alchemists gone rook  (Read 7577 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Alchemists gone rook
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2011, 12:05:08 AM »
So the vTURDS and alkies decide to make a point & ruin the game for most of the rooks. What a bunch of Dicks.

Perhaps I will spend my ah time ruining their fun. Anyone want to know where the next mission is headed to?

dood dont encourage it, i am tired of seeing rooks typing noe's out in code in 200.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2011, 12:08:47 AM »
I would spell it out plain and simple. No code.
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2011, 01:38:24 AM »
I think the Alch's went back to Bish to wk with tards cross channel. Poor alch's left to play alone against nobody and barely succeed. Bet some of them will be changing their name to Vtard soon enough. Late night is rampant with those sleep all day play all night jobless f's

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2011, 02:05:45 AM »
  stfu and just play the game any guess who i talking 2

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2011, 02:51:27 AM »

Grammar Nazis....please flame this man!!!
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2011, 02:54:28 AM »
91st Bomber Group
The Dickweeds
L.T.A.R.
Rolling Thunder
Dirty Devils

Surprised the Jokers weren't put up there for a Bish squad.....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2011, 03:32:31 AM »
my first encounter with the vtards was vDallas in 20k b24s. I shot down all 3 in 3 passes without a scratch in my 262.

I ran into him again about the same altitude a while later that day and again destroyed all 3 of his b24s without a scratch.

he then went on a rampage in private text about how people like me are the reason his squad left the rooks and how I have ruined everything.

I found this odd because I had not been online much in months lol.

so vDALLAS is the CO?

lol   good luck with that guy. my own personal encounter with vDALLAS and his inability to validate his ego through this game makes me think the letter posted above is actually from him...

he's nuts.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I love how he put in "Executive Officer".  I think Tween Queen would of been more fitting
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2011, 04:17:35 AM »

We welcome any Rooks wishing to switch Bish due to the recent developments.

<S>

Dan

:salute Dan and the other classy bunch of RT.

What you are seeing develop is last ditch feeble attempt at world domination through a video game. History has shown that mega squads dont have a long life here in AH and although fun in the first few months of the AHer's career being devoted to conquering land with overwhelming #s soon becomes extremly boooring, they move on to other aspects of the game. Its the cruel yet wonderful circle of life that is typical in most ppl that play ( Lynchmob/RT are squads that are perfect examples)

Vtards/Alchafairies are prime examples that they are groups thar cant handle loosing. Their myoptic and tunnel vision of what the game "should" be to them is that everyone around them play their game and be on the same page. Ive been bish and seen the constant cries on country when friendlies are having fun doing their own thing, meanwhile not worrying about joining mishunz or what the map is doing. THey are not happy unless they get the 40+ guys in their missions and as soon as they start to fail...they blame it on ENY, lazy countrymates and the other 2 countries ganging up on them.

People need to let go and have fun. The war is always going to be there. If the map isnt going your way, then that means others are having fun...let them. Your chesspiece is getting ganged, you have choices. Fact is that yes AH is group and team game to win the war. But you really cant rely on anyone else to have fun but yourself so you have to make the most of it or you will end up loosing alot of hair.

****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2011, 04:59:29 AM »

"Alch's left to hold hands with the tards plain and simple. W/O the tards your missions were nothing. Neither of you can complete a mission without overwhelming #'s."

Yup oozes class.

It also exudes with truth at the same time  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2011, 06:32:10 AM »
I gotta say who cares one bit who is flying where, really it means squat. It's the same thing time and again in the game. Nothing has changed and nothing will. Egos will still be large, this one's a noob that one is a picker.ad nausium. The squeaking and flaming will continue and internet muscles will be flexed to infinity. Life in the sandbox at the schoolyard will go on.
 I fly rook, and not one thing has changed for me, I fly, I shoot folks down ( on occasion when I get lucky) or I get shot down. I curse then get another plane/tank and do it again no biggie, so tell me for real what the ruckus is about? Some guy writes a letter to his squad over inflating his selfworth??? Take a look around it happens everywhere here! It's a game and has squat to do with anything of real worth. Is it that important to anyone to win that we all look like a Bunch of pimplefaced 15 yearolds in the lunchroom flexing and posing to impress folks who outside of the game mean nothing?
 I say let'em switch, some of you'll will switch to counter, who cares?? Shut up and I fly I say...

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2011, 09:16:19 AM »
Our foray into rooklandia is done. Good to be back home. So much for those troll faries who think the Alchemists and Devil's are joined at the hip. :banana:

Our first night back:

We held the line at 133 against the Devils (and others) missions. Lots of scalps had there.
A handfull of us snached v145. So much for not being able to take a base without overwhelming #'s.

Knitghts were on a roll, taking bases on both fronts. I was actually happy to see them as significant instead of being the Rook's minions.

Gotta wonder if our little band is so insignificant why did this thread stretch to 6 pages in under 24 hours?? hmmm

As for all you trolls out there who have filled this thread with your hate and envy, tisk tisk.  Especially you crak ack. Perhaps at one point in the distant past you posted something constructive on these boards, but if so, I have never seen it. Your petty sniping is pathetic and insignificant, much like your game play in the MA, and no doubt like your life :joystick:.  And do you know what the funniest thing about this whole thread is? Do you???????

It's the fact that I KNOW you are reading this, and are going to want soooo bad to come back with some lame retort, AND I'M NOT COMING BACK TO THIS THREAD TO READ IT  :neener:

Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2011, 09:46:38 AM »
Our foray into rooklandia is done. Good to be back home. So much for those troll faries who think the Alchemists and Devil's are joined at the hip. :banana:

Our first night back:

We held the line at 133 against the Devils (and others) missions. Lots of scalps had there.
A handfull of us snached v145. So much for not being able to take a base without overwhelming #'s.

Knitghts were on a roll, taking bases on both fronts. I was actually happy to see them as significant instead of being the Rook's minions.

Gotta wonder if our little band is so insignificant why did this thread stretch to 6 pages in under 24 hours?? hmmm

As for all you trolls out there who have filled this thread with your hate and envy, tisk tisk.  Especially you crak ack. Perhaps at one point in the distant past you posted something constructive on these boards, but if so, I have never seen it. Your petty sniping is pathetic and insignificant, much like your game play in the MA, and no doubt like your life :joystick:.  And do you know what the funniest thing about this whole thread is? Do you???????

It's the fact that I KNOW you are reading this, and are going to want soooo bad to come back with some lame retort, AND I'M NOT COMING BACK TO THIS THREAD TO READ IT  :neener:

Which is the epitome of maturity...   :rolleyes:

Offline MrMeanie

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2011, 10:11:16 AM »

71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »
Bish's stock is rising.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2011, 10:17:16 AM »
Bish's stock is rising.

Where do I go to make some trades?