Author Topic: Can we please...  (Read 7030 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Can we please...
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2015, 10:03:41 AM »

The AAA has been this way for years and now you want to whine about it because you are dumb enough to fly into that AAA?   LOL

And about X & Y, I didn't raise you, because I would have beat your butt fire engine red when you acted out.  Blame your parents.

This guy defends the AAA and mocks a generation, or a kids parents, yet in the thread just below complains about hoarding and ENY. Lmao what a hypocrit. You probably suck so bad at this game that's why you need ack to save you while b$%-thing about hoards.  Ahahahahaha NooB.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2015, 10:12:50 AM »
The spokes are not slaved to the manned center 88's fire control. Yet....

Will they have the high gear option or are they staying with the low gear rotation?

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2015, 10:41:06 AM »

The AAA has been this way for years and now you want to whine about it because you are dumb enough to fly into that AAA?   LOL

And about X & Y, I didn't raise you, because I would have beat your butt fire engine red when you acted out.  Blame your parents.

Geezer I have compassion for you, your life must not be that fun to be that bitter about the world. I'm sending little love hearts your way.  :salute
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2015, 10:56:58 AM »
This guy defends the AAA and mocks a generation, or a kids parents, yet in the thread just below complains about hoarding and ENY. Lmao what a hypocrit.

Plus as I already posted, he started a complaint thread of his own last year, requesting HTC give him a "fair shake" in terms of 2nd accounts/SPIEZ!! issues.  Geezer's pet peeves = legit complaints to him, where as other issues he doesn't himself see is an issue due to his playing style = "issues of bad parenting and entitled gen x/y/z".  Ridiculous and hypocritical.

Fighting for the bases and the "wwin should be made more a part of the game, not less as the trend seems to be going.

Agree.  I think the next version will have quite a bit of little adjustments, there have been a few in the last 1/2 year or so that have gone over pretty well.  I think HTC will have new mechanics that will encourage a2a engagements while making the base/strat game a more interesting/important feature of the overall game.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2015, 10:58:12 AM »
From a gameplay PoV the manned guns really hurt gameplay.

Only for the attacking Planes and GV's, remember you have a player in the man gun doing "Gameplay".
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2015, 10:59:21 AM »
No he is whining about it now because years ago MOST players didn't run to ack, they stuck it out and fought it out. . . .

Years ago did the majority of players use LAs, Yaks, Spit 16s, 109K, P47M and P51s?  Was it common to deack a field just to vulch the runway for easy kills? 

Come on Fugi, the game and players have changed from all that I have read from the past.  I have only been playing for three years and I can see a change just in the last year.

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2015, 11:15:59 AM »
Years ago did the majority of players use LAs, Yaks, Spit 16s, 109K, P47M and P51s?  Was it common to deack a field just to vulch the runway for easy kills? 
Simple answer, YES.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2015, 11:17:56 AM »

10 years ago the most used planes were Spit 16, P-51D, La-7 and N1k. Vulching was a big thing, especially as field ack was somewhat less than today.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2015, 11:18:23 AM »

Im sorry, who are you again? I'm just going to assume you are just another player who won't really amount to anything.  Keep it up, the 4th year might be your year... ;)

Nope, your generation did though. Guilty by association, kind of how you are trying to throw the guilt on me for being in my generation. Sorry man you must be, how bitter and naive you are.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2015, 11:24:38 AM »
...just another player who won't really amount to anything. 

There are things you can "amount to" in this game?   :headscratch:

Hehe, get outside more.    :neener:
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2015, 11:25:16 AM »
There are things you can "amount to" in this game?   :headscratch:

Hehe, get outside more.    :neener:
why yes there is.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2015, 11:28:10 AM »
why yes there is.

Hmm, I wasn't aware there was.  Like what for example?
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2015, 11:48:59 AM »
Hmm, I wasn't aware there was.  Like what for example?

Some people take the game more competitively than others, or give more to the game than others.

You can amount to A. making a map. B. Making a skin. C. being a CM member. D. creating Scenarios. E. partaking in Alpha.

You can also amount in different ways. I am competitive and feel special that I'm #1 in the world at something right now.

You can amount to your squad in the FSO for getting lots of kills or bombing lots of things.

You can amount by winning KOTH or a few other special events.

You can amount by being a cool person who people like flying with, and meeting new friends.

You can amount by helping other players learn the game better.

There are a bunch of things people in this game can do to amount to something. Whether that is personal achievements, or creating things for the game. Even partaking in events can allow you to amount to people's work in setting them up.

While it is just a video game, people do enjoy it and people do take it seriously. Some take it seriously or competitively and some dont.

I dont think it should be discouraged to attempt anything I've written above, and in fact if you do amount to something in this game, you make the game more enjoyable and playable for everyone else.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2015, 11:50:14 AM »

10 years ago the most used planes were Spit 16, P-51D, La-7 and N1k. Vulching was a big thing, especially as field ack was somewhat less than today.

Before that, Spit9

Before that, CHog

Along the way, N1K2

P-51 has always been up there

Whatever average "Snuffy the Pilot" thinks will get him/her an advantage.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2015, 11:51:09 AM »
Hey gentlemen, this started out as a whine, and he admitted it. Don't turn it into "P" ing contest. :huh
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76