Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 24826 times)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #270 on: December 06, 2020, 02:15:26 PM »
Yes men are probably there more to ride coattails and don’t last long unless they’re family.

Good attorneys don’t fit that label.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #271 on: December 06, 2020, 04:38:00 PM »
Millionaires don’t turn into billionaires by having all “yes” men/women around them.  :rolleyes:

Where does your disdain come from? Is it from jealousy or intolerance of opposing views, honestly where...?

Disdain comes from a failure to represent ALL people in spite of any personal feelings about opposing grievances.... and for a complete failure in acting upon the danger of an infectious disease in spite of knowledge of that danger. 
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #272 on: December 06, 2020, 05:01:13 PM »
Recall the reaction to shutting down flights from China. Imagine the reaction if he'd tried to stop all international flights that early, back when China was running that "hug a chinese man to prove you're not racist in Italy" video.

The experts said 200,000 dead from the virus in the US this year if we do everything perfect. The article I linked indicates that actual virus deaths are far lower than that.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #275 on: December 06, 2020, 05:49:26 PM »
Visit Chinatown(s) in SF and other places too and prove you’re not racist, because you know stopping incoming flights from China when it was certain the outbreak started there was xenophobic...

What was your stance in February on the travel shutdown?

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #276 on: December 06, 2020, 07:01:14 PM »
I'm out of the debate. Supporters accept statements as gospel. I do not.
Enjoy our game.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #277 on: December 06, 2020, 09:24:27 PM »
Mock, judge, accuse but you won’t answer the simple question:

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #278 on: December 06, 2020, 09:53:30 PM »
I think it was something like, wholly cow another 1000 dead in Italy!  :uhoh

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #279 on: December 07, 2020, 10:23:12 AM »
antifa is against the proud boys and many white supremacists groups.

The chairman of the Proud Boys is Enrique Tarrio.  He is of Cuban and African ancestry.  He doesn't think that the Proud Boys are white supremacists.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #280 on: December 07, 2020, 10:35:14 AM »
Mock, judge, accuse but you won’t answer the simple question:

Oh FFS. Do some honest research. It was only a partial shutdown. Not enough.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2020, 11:25:50 AM »
You dont want the china treatment.  Nobody, nobody in power has suggested to actually stop this virus.  Nobody, is anywhere close to doing what successful countries are doing.  Beyond that, the knowledge of this virus and control measures is extremely limited.  Our policy has been to curb behavior, not control the virus.  Nobody is doing like Asian countries and removing the virus from the population.  We are controlled by fear, the unknown, and our money.  The hindsight argument falls short when trying to cast blame.  The blame goes to everyone for not having a workable plan to combat a outbreak.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #282 on: December 07, 2020, 11:33:56 AM »
Lets do what china does..

Weld ppl into their homes or pile them into modified shipping containers for the duration...look it up

That should go over real well in the non dictator nations lol

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #283 on: December 07, 2020, 02:46:09 PM »
Visit Chinatown(s) in SF and other places too and prove you’re not racist, because you know stopping incoming flights from China when it was certain the outbreak started there was xenophobic...

Choosing to stop travel from one nation due to "a virus" when at least 30 others had reported outbreaks at the same time is exactly the kind of thing done for political points, not actions undertaken to actually control said virus.  The horse had already left the barn.

Now, if you said the U.S. had attempted to halt all international air traffic in March in an attempt to isolate ourselves from it, the strict epidemiological case could be made.  Of course, it never would have happened, but that's an exercise in "what if".

Stopping travel only direct from China when Italy, Spain, Great Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Norway (and on an on) all have uncontrolled public transmission is as figuratively dumb as one government can get.  Of course, containing the virus wasn't the point.... casting blame and gaining points politically within the base was.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 02:52:14 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #284 on: December 07, 2020, 03:01:44 PM »
Killing the entire country economically?

Over numbers that have been incorrect from day 1?

For a disease that >98% have little to no issue with?

Dont worry the new moron in charge will get all the credit for saving us all from certain death lol

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals