Author Topic: Need BF 109 K4  (Read 2350 times)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2002, 12:05:53 PM »
Hazed, the 109G10 and 190D9 are not perked, what do you have to say to that?

The fact that you are looking for some sort of half-assed less than thought out explanation as to why a 109K-4 would be perked only says to me that you actually believe what you type.

I'm positive all planes are perked because they might actually make the P51D less popular... nevermind the 4x Hispanos on the Tempest, or the 2x20mm and 1x30mm on the Ta152... I could go on, fact is these planes could easily dominate. The P51D doesn't do much except fly around at high speeds and miss.

Why don't you just give up on the whole favoritism thing and look at the facts. Before it was an allied conspiracy, but since the Tempest and Spit14 are perked... then it's gotta be a P51D conspiracy... right?!?!?!

Don't think so, besides, the B model is a better dogfighter. The D model is for those guys who like to fly around on cruise control waiting for someone to be bored to tears and fly straight so they can come in and kill it.
-SW

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2002, 12:09:25 PM »
Ammo maybe you should look at this thread and think about your behavior after that. Right now there's just a small, intelligent conversation going on unlike in this thread thanks to you.
I don't know how old are you but you're acting like a child.
Grow up.

Offline SageFIN

• Copper Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2002, 12:45:39 PM »
Originally posted by Staga
Ammo maybe you should look at this thread and think about your behavior after that. Right now there's just a small, intelligent conversation going on unlike in this thread thanks to you.
Grow up.

He won't. Remember the 110-is-so-porked-thread?

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2002, 12:47:09 PM »
Ammo- I laughed my bellybutton off.  Dry humour is indeed the best kind :).  

I truly doubt there is some kind of "P-51D conspiracy".  If this is the case then they obviously forgot about the Typhoon, La-7, 109G-10, and 190D-9 (All of which can and will give a P-51D a good bellybutton kicking :D ).

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2002, 12:52:25 PM »
Grow up.

For what it's worth (not much) most "X Plane Must be added!" threads get porked. Just look at the P-40 thread that was turned into a "Are Spitfires Dweeb planes?" thread, or the Hurricain Mk I thread that somehow ended up talking about the P-40 (I was a big part of that, and honestly didn't notice it change from one topic to the other... ooops.) The Jug topic you posted wasn't a complaint, or an addition request, simply someone asking what the difference between three versions of the same aircraft is. I guess I see a difference there.

-Sikboy
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2002, 01:22:39 PM »
Why do they leave out eh 109k4.  Its not an remarkable
dogfitre, but a plane that can bnz and hunt buffs, and get the pilot home alive.  Ive posted the 'i want a 109k-4' thread
before and been basically ridiculed.
  "its identical to the g10"
  "its top speed is 422mph"
  "its not going to be in AH, case closed"
  "we have too many 109's as it is"
  " get a clue, what we really need is the Fairy Firefly"
  Not even close to a plane technician, but didnt the
K-4 top speed go over 450mph at alt?
  Doesnt it have a redesigned wing (with the anti compression
 surfaces on the leading ege of the wing).
 Doesnt it have a stock 2x15mm, 1X30mm gun package.
  Doesnt it look really fricken cool??
  Maybe if we keep puonding away,. we'll get the k-4

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2002, 01:30:01 PM »
Well, there you have it. The Pros and Cons of the plane summed up nicely :)

-Sikboy
PS: For the record, I'd love to see the K4, but after some other stuff that has been covered in other threads

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2002, 01:45:57 PM »
Sad to see if this is where this discussion board is going.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2002, 01:51:02 PM »
Naah whatta heck; I can play that game too :D

Now: Who's gonna post next topic for getting a new U.S or British plane ?

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2002, 01:55:46 PM »
There's one open for the B-25 right now. Hurry and you can be the first one to derail it.

Offline Vector

• Nickel Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2002, 02:21:16 PM »
Sad to see if this is where this discussion board is going.

Hmmm I only see you continuing this in this thread and you already made your girlish revenge post to Makofan's thread where he asked the differences between the jugs in AH.
Ok, we all want to have some fun every now and then, but you cross the line there. I'd pick the threads more carefully...

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2002, 02:27:55 PM »
Vector it was Ammo, You, and that spitdweeb fnkd who started this.

You reap what you sow etc. Cya in the next thread eh ? :)

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2002, 02:31:23 PM »
hmm maybe Ammo and I could have a competition who hijacks more threads in a month?

Naah... make it two in the same price and you, Vector, are welcome to join us having fun :)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2002, 04:06:11 PM »
Originally posted by AKSWulfe
Hazed, the 109G10 and 190D9 are not perked, what do you have to say to that?

what about them? both are slower, in fact the dora is EXACTLY 11mph slower than the P51d.The SAME advantage a spit14 would have over the P51d at high alt.

The fact that you are looking for some sort of half-assed less than thought out explanation as to why a 109K-4 would be perked only says to me that you actually believe what you type. [/b]

to be honest i dont care about the 109K-4 SW, its not about a LW aircraft.Ive only been dissapointed that ANY aircraft that outperforms the P51D has been perked.As to the 190D9 I would happily have 109g10,p51d and dora (La7?)perked for the same sort of price as the f4u4c just so long as we have a new non perked 'top speed plane' and maybe we can veer away from this dumb late war one upmanship which makes people want these faster and faster planes?.but when i see the spit14 perked just because 'basically' its 11mph faster than the p51 (and so could catch it when it invariably runs away,an old tactic which its been able to do for over a year!) its fairly annoying.SW you tell me why its perked? and before you say because all the spit dweebs would fly it,remember its a totally new aircraft and it doesnt furball as well.Why is it perked and what is it COMPARED against? whats the perk limit/line?
BTW i wont be flying it much as my interest does lie with LW.But why shouldnt fans of that aircraft(spit14), or people that read about the aircraft and try to get an idea of how each aircraft beat the next by flying them in here have to be limited to flying the P51d as the fastest plane non perked.sure it was the fastest in WW2 FOR A WHILE but not for well over the year it has been in AH! Its like having a false impression of it dominance in speed. All im asking here is to let ANY aircraft to take over the top speed slot(or lower it by perking the p51d,dora,109g10 or any other 400+ mph aircraft for small amounts if we have to).I realise the race will still be on but at least it would be a change.please drop this looking for a conspiricy crap.What annoys me is the constant boasting about  which plane is better than the next.THEY ALL HAD THEIR MOMENT IN HISTORY.so they should in here imo.

I'm positive all planes are perked because they might actually make the P51D less popular... nevermind the 4x Hispanos on the Tempest, or the 2x20mm and 1x30mm on the Ta152... I could go on, fact is these planes could easily dominate. The P51D doesn't do much except fly around at high speeds and miss.[/b]

EXACTLY MY POINT SW.its about time we had something to catch the damn thing, engage it without fear of losing 2 months worth of kill awards!.

and if you actually read my post, i already said this about weapons and climb etc being a factor also.but why did we have the F4uc for absolutely months while a lot of people felt it was being used purely for the incredible guns and quite excellent speed?(at the time few could catch it if flown correctly) they didnt change it to a perk ride instantly did they? when its USE got too much THEN HTC changed it. No other aircraft has even had its few tours of over use.they havent even had the chance to become the most popular or 'top plane'.besides this as you well know this affects the newbies much more than anyone else as they cant even try the spit14,tempest out!
Unperk the spit14 and you would see most of the pilots who 'like' (the escape affording speed of) the p51d switching to the NEW fastest ride.

Why don't you just give up on the whole favoritism thing and look at the facts. Before it was an allied conspiracy, but since the Tempest and Spit14 are perked... then it's gotta be a P51D conspiracy... right?!?!?![/b]

fine label it, and constantly repeat the same crap until we get bored of mentioning it.'luftwhiner' 'cry conspiricy' are pure nonsense.this is a game(like a boardgame) with peices to choose from.the fact remains that the fastest ride a new player can fly (or an older player who doesnt want to lose perks and therefore fly more causiously) is the p51d. The dora/109g10 I'll admit are in a 'similar' position but BOTH can be caught by the p51d or outrun by it.Id like to see the spit14 show how much better it is for a while. The p51d and la7s or niks or whatever the most overused planes are for their suited roles need to be knocked off their perch once in a while.Its really a shame we were all spoiled with the late war planes first.No one wants to go backwards(use older planes) in the MA because you barely stand a chance in them.

Don't think so, besides, the B model is a better dogfighter. The D model is for those guys who like to fly around on cruise control waiting for someone to be bored to tears and fly straight so they can come in and kill it.
-SW [/B]

so what youre saying is the p51B beats the p51D in one area and i should be happy with that? lol, If i dont want to fly the p51d theres always the P51b, you really have missed my point havent you. Your too quick with the nonsense to take any notice of what im saying.I would like to fly the spit14,tempest,ta152,(f4u4-1 even) without worrying about losing 60 perks FOR A WHILE (same as the f4uc had) so i can learn its positive and negative abilities.I DONT mind small perk costs like the f4uc because 1-10 perks is no big deal. 60 and even 30 IS.
If the spit14 was a better aircraft and a common one then let people USE it.If an aircraft is a rare low production version then hell fair enough it should be rare in AH to reflect the lack of chance of seeing one in the war.IF we are going to ignore the actual numbers used then why bother perking anything? (with the exception maybe of the me262) what is the REASON for perking them? if its because they would be overused, then overused compared to what? I was all for the perk system but envisioned a system to control the aircraft according to their rarity in the actual war OR if they approached the level of use we saw the F4uc approach (25%?)thus incuring a mild penalty cost.IF we are going to use the perk system for the latter then AT LEAST let people try them first before they are condemned to the 60 perk scrap heap.
We can fly certain planes but not others.Id like to know how its decided myself and what aircraft is considered the limit of the free rides.  

thats ALL im questioning.I say we need a PROGRESSIVE perk system not the nothing to 30 or 60 LEAP we have now.

p.s. "The D model is for those guys who like to fly around on cruise control waiting for someone to be bored to tears and fly straight so they can come in and kill it." is BS and you know it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2002, 04:20:48 PM by hazed- »

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Need BF 109 K4
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2002, 04:10:13 PM »
"I don't know how old are you but you're acting like a child. "             --Staga

Who's acting like a child?