Author Topic: Al Jeerez reporting that Saddam is in Russian Embassy  (Read 5772 times)

Offline Malin

• Zinc Member
Al Jeerez reporting that Saddam is in Russian Embassy
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2003, 05:34:00 PM »
Suave, you do not take into consideration that the other side may also be guility of having opinions based upon lies instilled by their own education system? By trying to read this thread impartially you gain the impression that people on both sides of the argument are equally mislead.

Sadly because so few post here from boroda's side of the discussion whole opinions are based upon peoples perception of his replies. Looking at the other side you see a range of opinions which when taken into account the broader picture you realise both sides do have those who are both totally misguided and those who at least retain some independant thinking (I won't state where boroda is in this range because you need to see him in the opposite enviroment where you can judge his thinking by others of his culture). sadly it appears the more misguided, by being more active, post more and so whole gems of truth become loste in the wasteland of rumour.

Malin

Offline Smut

• Copper Member
« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2003, 06:13:58 PM »
Originally posted by Malin
He's accused of being a thief, yet you yourself have stated that a guy called aike coded his own server on ANSI and boroda hosted it.

He's not "accused" of anything...he has freely admited his involvement in pirating Warbirds. I'm not talking about the host itself...I'm talking about the client software he is using to play on that host.

I suggest you read the license agreement for Warbirds.

Theft is theft. Are you sure you want to continue to defend a thief?

-Smut

Offline Smut

• Copper Member
« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2003, 06:16:06 PM »
Originally posted by Suave
It has nothing to do with Boroda personally, and I think the personal insulting against him and others is very trailer park.

I'm not insulting him to be "trailer park".I simply have a very low tolerance for software pirates. Most likely that is because for a period of time, I worked as a game developer, and I've seen my own work pirated.

-Smut

Offline Zembla

• Zinc Member
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2003, 06:38:14 PM »
Most americans don't believe people as miseducated as he still exist, sadder still, some believe that they never did. He is as I stated before a spectacular example .

Why is he miseducated? Because he believes his news services over yours? Because he believes the news services of a country not at war, rather than the news service of a war waging country about the war it's in? You're being quite a hypocrite by saying such a thing, because you are doing exactly the same thing as he is, you're both taking your own propagande for true...
But Boroda makes us believe he has learned that Russian propaganda isn't always right, I'm afraid you're so blinded by freedom of speech and freedom of journalism that you believe the American press is not prejudiced...

Maybe Boroda is playing advocate of the devil for that incident? To compensate your own absolute belief in American press coverage? I wouldn't know, I can't look into his soul, but it is a real possibility

I've said it before and will say it again, NO press agency is completely neutral...

Smut, theft is theft, sure is, nobody doubts that, but isn't democracy (as said before the things any westerner goes by) designed so that also the thiefes and the lower layers of society have a voice, you're behaving very elitary... (dun even know if that's an English word ;))

BTW, I'm not a Rusky either sry to disapoint you... nor am I a native speaker though

Offline Ike 2K#

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2003, 06:56:45 PM »
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come to America,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why? your gun crime is horrific, your Health system isn't free, your country has huge problems with racial intolerance and you seem to be trying to prove to the rest of the world what men you are by waving lots of big guns around. My country isn't perfect but I'm safer here thank you very much. Maybe you should have invested some of that $75 billion in making your schools a safer place for your students to goto
Malin [/B]

Hmmmmmmmm, you are a  true patriot of your motherland. Some people die just to get in to the United States. For example, the Mexicans cross the border to have a better life and they have to endure the Arizona Desert and they would also have to evade arizona citizens who armed themselves with guns to shoot people who are comming to USA by crossing the border.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2003, 07:01:50 PM »
Teeth bonded by blood money!

Originally posted by midnight Target
Of course!

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2003, 07:06:27 PM »
I guess if you grow up in Iraq or Russia you just assume that all news agencies, even in the free world, are a form of state sponsered propaganda . Of course they aren't, I can understand why this is hard for some to believe .

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2003, 07:11:20 PM »
I dunno about that ... that Star, Globe and Inquirer in the supermarket checkout line look awfully suspicious.

I guess if you grow up in Iraq or Russia you just assume that all news agencies, even in the free world, are a form of state sponsered propaganda . Of course they aren't, I can understand why this is hard for some to believe .

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2003, 07:15:45 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
I dunno about that ... that Star, Globe and Inquirer in the supermarket checkout line look awfully suspicious.

LMAO!

What ? You don't believe that Hitlers brain has been transplanted into Delta Burke's body ?!

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2003, 07:23:32 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Russia will never give Hussein any kind of shelter. At least I hope so.

In current time we have a certain degree of idiotism in politics. I am 100% sure our commies will shout out loud that we have to protect Saddam from "evil imperialists", forgetting that he murdered all Iraqi Communists in mid-70s. But I think that our "Kremlin dreamer" has at least some common sence.

Yeah if saddam is there I think he can take over Russia from within. He can put up new statues and signs and he  will have the bomb...
Hope your leaders dont fall for the brainwash Boroda.
Dont look at his eyes.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2003, 07:26:28 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
Read my posts carefully, please.

I have been to the US in 1989, when Evil Communist Regime sent me there as an exchange student.

BTW, the guy on that page looks like anyone but Russian. a Jew? An Arab? A Caucasian? (I mean from Caucasus, Georgian, Armenian or Chechen)

Damn you are racist because he doesnt look like a russian?

HOOT!
anyways he is funny as can be, I like him.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2003, 07:33:47 PM »
Originally posted by terror_72ag
. Imagine US diplomats injured by Russian crossfire somewhere on the world? That would've immediately brought us to the brink of war!
e-

All above stated, is, clearly, my HO.

If you really believe we would be on the brink of war if this incident was reversed, you have a lot to learn about americans.

Of course most times other countries dont really "get" america.

We love peace enough to fight for it.

We wouldnt go to war over an "accident", well unless its a few accidental nukes heading our way  ;->

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2003, 07:35:20 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
Are there any russians in the U.S. that arent into organized crime?
lazs

Lazs, not many, really. My brother in law is a Captain with Sacramento Pee Dee and he says they're into chop shops, drug sales, all the usual good stuff the first generations of any immigrants do. We saw it with the Irish, we saw it with the Italians, the Asians, and now the Eastern Europeans. Hell, even the Jews had rackets when they first immigrated here. Hopefully it passes in a generation or two as the people assimiliate to American culture.

Whatever, as an ethnic American whose lineage is difficult to trace owing to the prostitution of the last several generations of Airhead women I'm just glad as hell to be beyond reproach.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2003, 07:41:44 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Geez ... they're friggin' multiplyin'. Hell, comrades, while yer here why don't ya give this game a try? Even if half of ya are smelly sock-puppets.

There ya go, HT ...

(Maybe if they get addicted they won't have so much time on their hands. LOL Who'm I kiddin'?)

they scairt is why, they dont want any PEEthudyeights eating thier lunch....:p ;)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2003, 08:38:11 PM »
LOL, you're gonna make me a bad guy by having me defend boroda.
[/B]

Let's revisit your original statement.  You said:

"If you have proof to the contrary please state otherwise. If we were in the USA according to your laws he could sue you for slander and defammation of character"

That seems pretty defensive to me.  If I have proof to the contrary?  I do, and I stated it.  The ball's in your court if you wish to continue defending someone whose actions are indefensible, then you are a "bad guy" by association.

He's accused of being a thief, yet you yourself have stated that a guy called aike coded his own server on ANSI and boroda hosted it.
[/B]

Which makes him a thief.

So tell me whats wrong with that and why he's a thief? Has he made alot of money doing this? Did he sneak into IEN's office and steal the server side software? Do the people who play on his server steal the software from IEN? Does he still host the server?
[/B]

He's a thief because he stole or acted as an accessory to theft of intellectual property.  Legally, it doesn't matter at all that he didn't make any money from this theft; what matters is that IEN lost money as a result of people flying on Freehost rather than subscribing to their service.  These people, and Boroda in particular for offering a venue for it, have essentially stolen money that IEN rightfully deserves.  Whether he continues to host it does not matter, since he irrefutably did host it at one time.

Think of it this way.  Maybe Boroda didn't steal the car, but he offered a garage to store it despite knowing that it was stolen.  That makes him an accessory.

Why's he not pissed at aike for not mentioning him on the FH website in the credits.
[/B]

I don't know.  You'll have to ask Boroda that.

Back to the original point. What proof do you have he's a thief and what has he stolen?
[/B]

Are you intentionally obtuse?  These questions have been answered numerous times by numerous people.

-- Todd/Leviathn