Author Topic: WTG Israel  (Read 13108 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2004, 12:40:57 PM »
You failed to see my point i guess Rip..
Does not matter.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2004, 12:42:45 PM »
There will not be peace until they have agreed on who can live where and what belongs to who down there. When that is setteled folks would just have to respect eachothers religions.

More leftist fantasy BS.  The "Palestinians" use the excuse of land disputes to kill Jews.  There will be no peace until either all the jews are dead there  or all the "Palestinians" are.

edit:  Nils, I get your point but the Arabs are incapable of making peace without defeat.  The Palestinians are incapable of peace while a Jew still lives on the continent.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2004, 12:43:17 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen10
You failed to see my point i guess Rip..
Does not matter.

You failed to see mine. Hamas, and terrorists "Jihad" groups like it will only settle for the complete annililation of Israel and all its people.  Its not just about land, its about religion and culture.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2004, 12:45:51 PM »
:rofl LOL!!! I knew this would piss off some of our local terrorist supporters.

a big WTFG!!!!! Isreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2004, 12:47:37 PM »
Originally posted by Udie
:rofl LOL!!! I knew this would piss off some of our local terrorist supporters.

a big WTFG!!!!! Isreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh it will get better (worse)...soon as another major terrorist attack happens they'll be the first to say we(they) deserved it.:rolleyes: :mad:

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: strange world
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2004, 12:55:00 PM »
Originally posted by AVRO1
I never said they were better now did I?
All I said was that Israel was using the same tactics, making them no better then their opponnents.

I disagree.  When's the last time you heard of Isreal blowing up a bus filled with women and children?  Or heard of the Isreal government using innocents as human shields?

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2004, 01:04:12 PM »
Or when was the last time you heard a isreali Suicide bomber?

Same tactics my ass.

Offline Capt. Pork

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2004, 01:31:51 PM »
At the very least, the Israelis make sure they have actual enemy militants in their crosshairs when they pull the trigger. Sometimes bystanders get hit, sometimes they don't.

The Palestinians never bother with crosshairs. They pick a nice, crowded area, send in a brain-washed idiot strapped with explosives and wait for the headlines to bring them worldwide pity for having to resort to teaching their children the holiness of growing up to be a suicide bomber.

They preach hatred in the holiest of their texts and then expect tolerance from those they'd just as soon see wiped from the Earth?

F the lot of them.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2004, 01:35:21 PM »
Im not sure about that Rip. If my utopian world would come true, Hamas would loose most of their support if they continued with the goal of complete annililation.

Does not matter tho, there is to much hate atm to solve anything.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2004, 01:38:11 PM »
I agree Pork!!

The Isreali's have done some bad ****, but in comparison, they are mild, and they are not sending their kids to blow themselves up.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: strange world
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2004, 01:54:39 PM »
Originally posted by AVRO1
I never said they were better now did I?
All I said was that Israel was using the same tactics, making them no better then their opponnents..... .....If your gov used apaches to hunt down criminals in ghettos and killed many innocents in the process, would you agree with it?

That is your stupidest statement yet today....

Same tactics my arse.  The Israeli's targeted a legitemate terrorist leader.  The *****ass terrorists use innocent civilians as their targets.  You know, women, children, that ilk.  But maybe that is ok in your utopian society.  Maybe Israel should just say fine, you killed our civilians, ON PURPOSE, but their will be no retribution....  that is a bull**** idea, and will only cause terroism to work for terrorists.  The only thing these stunninghunks understand is severe violence.  

Ohh, and don't forget that this bull***** was not started by Israel.  Until those bastards learn that just because some imbecile wrote a version of the Koran that says "kill all jews" that it is not acceptable behavior, nor will it be tolerated.  And, if they wish to continue along that course of action, I support the wholesale elimination of the Palestinians.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2004, 01:55:13 PM »
Originally posted by Capt. Pork
At the very least, the Israelis make sure they have actual enemy militants in their crosshairs when they pull the trigger. Sometimes bystanders get hit, sometimes they don't.

The Palestinians never bother with crosshairs. They pick a nice, crowded area, send in a brain-washed idiot strapped with explosives and wait for the headlines to bring them worldwide pity for having to resort to teaching their children the holiness of growing up to be a suicide bomber.

They preach hatred in the holiest of their texts and then expect tolerance from those they'd just as soon see wiped from the Earth?

F the lot of them.

Well said Pork
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2004, 02:04:30 PM »
THIS:

IS NOT THE SAME AS,

THIS:

OK?

Now whatver your ideas about the Pal/Jew conflict are, please lets keep that fact absolutely clear.

Offline Habu

• Silver Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2004, 02:06:09 PM »
The US did not beat Japan in WW2 by pulling punches. Once you are fighting someone who has shown they are out do destroy you the only smart thing to do is hit them as hard as you are able over and over.

There will be no end to the terrorism if Israel does not do this. Every year as they are able to slip through attack will occur. The only time it will stop is when the people in Gaza and the West Bank decide that violence only begats more violence.

Isreal knows they will retaliate if they are able but guess what? They would do so even without this attack as a reason.

And having hate filled heros like the founder of Hamas around to preach to everyone to kill serves no purpose at all.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
WTG Israel
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2004, 02:25:21 PM »
GScholz
 Using Palistinians as human shields by the IDF, Interesting.. Did any die?

Any terror links that are not about stuff from 50 or so years ago?