Author Topic: Abortion and the Death Penalty  (Read 2998 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Abortion and the Death Penalty
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2005, 10:37:08 AM »
sandie....black and white... no one has the right to kill an innocent human being who is no threat to them.

to a liberal like yourself... everything is a gray area.

lazs

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2005, 10:41:44 AM »
So Sandie.  Since you think it's a woman's choice, you think it's ok to kill fetuses.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2005, 10:44:54 AM »
Originally posted by lasersailor184
So Sandie.  Since you think it's a woman's choice, you think it's ok to kill fetuses.

I think the rights of the host trump the rights of the parasite.
sand

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2005, 10:53:34 AM »
parasite?  that is rich...  cliche rich... the typical "we love humanity but hate human beings" liberal pap.

lazs

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2005, 10:58:13 AM »
Here we ago again... the "we don't agree so I must be a liberal" tack. It's tired. :p

You're either for less government or not. When it comes to a person's right to do what they will with their own bodies, I think less government is best.
sand

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2005, 11:17:53 AM »
Originally posted by DREDIOCK
Probably because its not a life but a fetus.

At which point does a fetus stop being a fetus and start being a baby?

When your born.

Thats when your life begins and why we measure our lives from the time we are born untill the time we die and not 9+/- prior

My life started sept 19th, 1961 when I was Born
Not Dec , 1960 when I was conceived

just another slant to justify murder of the unborn

if the baby in the womb is not "alive", how can it have a heart beat, response to  music and other stimuli?  

I can see the abortion ruling being supported by the sluts, lazy, ignorant or the women that have a stick so far up their butch arse that they'd never have or hate kids but for a woman that has had a child or a family man that has experienced child birth, for that group to say abortion is not murder baffles me
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2005, 11:55:21 AM »
Sandy
 Doesn't the government tell us what we can and can’t do with our bodies all the time?

We can’t bungee jump. We can’t do drugs, can’t ride in a car without a seat belt ECT.

Why are the women’s reproductive parts off limits to government law?

Mind you I am pro child murder. In that even though I find it wrong, it is a subjective thing, and none of my business.  Still I think the government should determine when that baby is a human and make abortions after that date illegal unless the mother’s life or health is endanger.

I see no valid reason why a woman needs more then 3 months to make the abortion call anyway.

At some point before 9 months it is a living human, and aborting it is killing that life.

Also this is such a stupid issue. Abortion is never going to be banned

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2005, 12:03:40 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
Here we ago again... the "we don't agree so I must be a liberal" tack. It's tired. :p

You're either for less government or not. When it comes to a person's right to do what they will with their own bodies, I think less government is best.

So, if a woman at 37 weeks pregnancy decides she doesn't want something in her womb anymore, they you are totally ok with her aborting?

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2005, 12:12:44 PM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
Sandy
 Doesn't the government tell us what we can and can’t do with our bodies all the time?

They certainly do and as I've stated earlier in this thread, I believe we should be able to do whatever we please with our own bodies.
sand

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2005, 12:13:33 PM »
Originally posted by BigGun
So, if a woman at 37 weeks pregnancy decides she doesn't want something in her womb anymore, they you are totally ok with her aborting?

I am apathetic at best.
sand

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2005, 12:14:18 PM »
What a surprise. The same people taking the same stances and believing they're right.

Jesus hates you.
-SW

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2005, 03:43:24 PM »
So sandie... you think that government should not decide on or punish murder?   that is government interferance to you?

I am for less government but people should have some protection under law against being murdered.

You still never answered tho.   at what point is a fetus not a "parasite" and indeed a human being?  

I really don't know myself but am only slighthly uncomfortable with abortion in under 3 or 4 months.

lazs

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2005, 04:10:50 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman
Absolutely not.

I don't think it's any of the government's business what a woman chooses to do with her body.

It is possible to be anti-abortion and pro-choice. One has to realize that it is a personal decision not a public one.

Ka-ching! We have a winner.

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2005, 04:13:17 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
It's public when taxpayers are forced to pay for it because it's her "Constitutional right"

Just out of curiosity, can you post the figures on how many abortions are paid for by taxpayers?

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2005, 04:20:13 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
With the right ACLU lawyer and liberal judge a woman could argue that killing her children is just a really late term abortion......OR could justify it by saying she was denied her constitutional right because she was poor or in jail at the time.

I'm amazed at the lengths some people will go to so that they can continue to argue.