Author Topic: The terrorists are winning  (Read 2481 times)

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
The terrorists are winning
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 12:18:11 AM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
Dude the Congress created a holiday for it.  I'd call that state-sanctioned.
As far as political convenience, I'm sure you're already familiar with certain PNAC documents.
And I'm high on life. :aok

THX Nancy Reagan!

It's sad to see someone so bitter over politics that they callously dismiss a national tragedy. Not sad in the same way felt for the those murdered on 9/11, but in a pathetic sort of way.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 12:20:53 AM »
It's sad to see someone so bitter over a national tragedy that they callously dismiss the wholesale slaughter of ten times as many innocents in retaliation. Not sad in the same way felt for the those murdered on 9/11, but in a pathetic sort of way.

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 12:24:13 AM »
It's sad to see someone so bitter over a national tragedy that they callously dismiss the wholesale slaughter of ten times as many innocents in retaliation. Not sad in the same way felt for the those murdered on 9/11, but in a pathetic sort of way.

Who are all these tens of thousands of innocents that have been slaughtered?

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 12:26:24 AM »

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 12:28:07 AM »
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

Are you trying to say that Iraqi soldiers are "innocent"?

You made an outrageous claim. Just admit you're drunk and I'll drop it.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2006, 12:30:06 AM »
1.  Do you understand what the word "Civilian" means.
2.  Why do you want to keep talking about me?  If you want a boyfriend go to a dating site.

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2006, 12:33:28 AM »
1.  Do you understand what the word "Civilian" means.
2.  Why do you want to keep talking about me?  If you want a boyfriend go to a dating site.

Can't back up your leftist anti-american drivel huh? Keep making outrageous remarks and none of us will pay you any further attention.

You want me to ignore you? No problem, done.

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The terrorists are winning
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2006, 12:40:51 AM »
Originally posted by bj229r
So..you have to go back centuries to find stuff to criticise Christians about…

Oh hardly. The best known Christian terrorists in the west is undoubtedly the Irish Republican Army and its splinter groups. Bombing school busses in the name of the Lord was their thing. Then there are the Christian Tamil Tigers separatists of Siri Lanka who even use female suicide-bombers. And then there was the Orthodox Christian Bosnian Serb Army who more than happily performed the Lord’s ethnic cleansing in Bosnia. And let’s not forget Serbia proper and what they did to ethnic Albanian Muslims in Kosovo. Then there is the Lord’s Resistance Army in Uganda which are responsible for among other things: torture, rape, abduction of civilians, the use of child soldiers and a number of massacres. All of which is indicative of African ethnic conflicts too numerous to mention.

And that is only what I can remember off the top of my head. There is plenty to criticize Christians about today. I’d like to start my criticism with the fact that all but a few Christians don’t even know what is done in their name. The rest probably just don’t care.

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2006, 12:43:04 AM »
Originally posted by lukster
Are you trying to say that Iraqi soldiers are "innocent"?

You made an outrageous claim. Just admit you're drunk and I'll drop it.

Iraq Body Count only count civilians killed.

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2006, 01:32:31 AM »
Really must go to bed, but...

Mission Accomplished

And now for the facts:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/IraqBodyCount2006.htm

Partial quote from the site -

Enter IraqBodyCount, an anti-war organization that was envisioned even before the Iraq War began, with the heady ambition of documenting each and every victim of American aggression in order to turn public opinion against the action to remove Saddam (let's just say they aren't too concerned about the hundreds of mass graves unearthed from the Ba'athist era).

Somewhere along the way, however, harsh reality began to sink in that America was acting as no other country in history has ever acted to prevent civilian casualties in warfare.  As a matter of fact, more American troops have been killed in the conflict than have civilians been killed by Americans.  Americans are literally taking casualties to prevent casualties on the part of Iraqi civilians.

Though mere mortals might be prompted to reconsider their prejudices at this point, the folks at IraqBodyCount reacted by quietly changing their mission to include the victims of terrorists - the very people that the Americans are trying to stop.  Their dubious body-count even includes members of the Iraqi security forces, who are part of the coalition.

In other words, people who are killed trying to stop terrorists are counted as victims of their own effort - as if deadly attacks against the innocent should be tolerated by those in a position to discourage it.  Of course, no one thinks this way in real life.  Who would lay the blame for rape victims at the feet of those earnestly campaigning against sexual abuse?

Another big problem with IraqBodyCount's statistics is that they even include the terrorists themselves.  Enemy combatants in Iraq don't wear uniforms or carry ID cards, and all it takes for someone to make the list is to wind up in a hospital or morgue with "trauma."  How many true civilians were really killed by Americans at Fallujah?  Probably very few.

Look further and you'll also find that one out of every 40 "war victims" on the list actually came from a stampede at a religious festival on a single day, August 31,2005, that neither the American and Iraqi security forces, nor even the terrorists were anywhere near.  No doubt the Americans are somehow responsible for Hajj stampedes in Mecca as well.

Unfortunately, few of the people who quote IraqBodyCount's sensational numbers bother to put much thought into what they really represent.  Fewer still decide to drill into the data to discover the identity of those who kill.

For some far more accurate numbers -

Who's Really
 Killing Iraqis?

The Real 2006
'Iraq Body Count'

Iraqi civilians killed this year by Islamic Terrorists

Iraqi civilians killed collaterally by Americans
60*

*Source: IraqBodyCount.net (includes civilians caught in crossfire who may have been killed by the terrorists)

From http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2006, 02:05:54 AM »
And who is responsible for bringing the terrorists to Iraq Mr. Seagoon? Fighting them on their turf and all that load of bollocks.

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2006, 02:21:33 AM »
Also I see you use the word “fact” like only a man of faith can. Your partial quote offers no facts or sources at all, only spinning, misrepresentation, lies and hate.

Offline KgB

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2006, 02:54:21 AM »
Gentelmen,it's all goes way back.It has nothing to do with "protecting our freedom",obviosly they not trying to wipe out democracy.They didnt attac Belgium,Sweeden, and all the other capitalistic countries.
And please spare me that redneck crap,Freedom is not free.
Iraq fights USA for the only one reason,becouse US is invader,you dont actualy believe that every Iraqi killed by US army is terrorist do you?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 02:58:04 AM by KgB »
"It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal."-Aristotle

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2006, 05:51:11 AM »
Originally posted by KgB
Iraq fights USA for the only one reason,becouse US is invader,you dont actualy believe that every Iraqi killed by US army is terrorist do you?

the majority of them - yes - with many if not most coming from Iran and Syria
as I think the majority of the Iraqis do not see the US as invaders but liberators
It doesn't take many bad apples to mess up it, the Iraqi ppl are the ones suffering now but will be the ones who benefit from this start of their democracy in the long run ...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2006, 07:27:00 AM »
Yes don't think rationally.  Suspend thought and react emotionally.  Use frequent doses of focused multimedia to maintain non-thinking emotional state for up to 5 years after politically convenient state-sanctioned tragedy.  Perfect sheeple.

No Funked, I don't think so. I'm not a supporter of the Bush initiative. I think it's misguided, wasteful and futile. My opinion is pretty clear. If we decide to go to war, we do it the way it's always been done. We don't go in their to rebuild and restructure and make shower-buddies out of bitter enemies. We go in to destroy the foe and anyone else who gets in the way. And if we're not ready to do that, and we damn-well might not be, then we're better off staying here and rebuilding. Plain and simple.

I really doubt that the average American would agree with that. We're too busy shedding tears over Iraqi chimps waving American flags. I could care less. We've got nothing in common, not in interest or in value, and if they harbored Saddam for 30 years, it should have been their job to get him out.

The guy in the phone conversation got me to thinking, and my thinking is that I'd rather he had lived than all the families, friends and pets of each of the Hijackers. Since we're not ready to go on a massive extermination-spree, we should probably find another course of action that we are ready to execute.

And for the record, I didn't have a holiday yesterday.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 07:29:19 AM by Neubob »