Author Topic: people who cry like little girls  (Read 32624 times)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
Re: people who cry like little girls
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2009, 03:18:47 PM »
CHILDRUN!!!! Go to your rooms RIGHT now and don't come out until you're ready to be friends!!!.

well said
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2009, 03:26:03 PM »
CHILDRUN!!!! Go to your rooms RIGHT now and don't come out until you're ready to be friends!!!.

i have all the friends i need.

me
myself
i

then the 80th doods.  :aok :bolt: :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com/index.php
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2009, 03:37:54 PM »
:rofl :rofl glad someone besides shuffler is taking my stuff as it was intended!

LOL Cap, Salute Bro.  It ain't nothing but a thing, can be nothing but a thing, until someone allows it to become a thing, once someone allows it to become a thing....then the thing comes by many names....."Smack"......"Bad Mouth"...."Rudeness"............bottom line------still equates to being "Just a Thing".

Between AW and HTC, been an addict for some time now.  Been called anything and everything, from good to bad.  My response has always been the same (if even I choose to respond) "<S> Good Fite (g/f)", regardless the comment sent.

BP on the other hand.....well he's just BP, ya either love em or hate em.  Every once in a while he forgets to take his second dose of meds.....nough said ( :D <S> BP).

<S>
Rokit
SWrokit; CO~125th Spartans

RIP.......SWfire, SWmac, GMC, SWonyx

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2009, 04:33:55 PM »
LOL Cap, Salute Bro.  It ain't nothing but a thing, can be nothing but a thing, until someone allows it to become a thing, once someone allows it to become a thing....then the thing comes by many names....."Smack"......"Bad Mouth"...."Rudeness"............bottom line------still equates to being "Just a Thing".

Between AW and HTC, been an addict for some time now.  Been called anything and everything, from good to bad.  My response has always been the same (if even I choose to respond) "<S> Good Fite (g/f)", regardless the comment sent.

BP on the other hand.....well he's just BP, ya either love em or hate em.  Every once in a while he forgets to take his second dose of meds.....nough said ( :D <S> BP).

<S>
Rokit

ya know........everyone should re-read the first paragraph, because it is one of the truest statements so far in this or any thread.

:aok

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2009, 04:42:25 PM »
Naw Bro.............damned Hi Heels don't work with da pedals.  At best low heels for best performance.  As for the rest, make sure the panties are snug so as the leg holes don't shift around your eyes and hinder your vision, for added realism....a set of WW II goggles work well. (white scarf ain't too bad neither  :lol)

As for Buzurd.............he he he, Welcome to HTC Bro, and the wonderful world of HTC's  BB's.  Ya ever need some help, training, information, anything to assist you in having a blast....just look me up, or any one of my squaddies, and we'll be more than happy.  :aok

<S>
Rokit

I personally prefer a bra as opposed to pink panties.  The clasp works well as a chinstrap while the cups make a superb helmet.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »
Its called physics Grizz you should learn some of it sometime.

Your comments must have been insulting and got him fired up alright.  :rolleyes:

You claim that flying at 30,000 feet 'saves fuel' but neglect the facts that GETTING to 30k wastes fuel, time, and is completely worthless in the MA 99.999% of the time.  If you roll an Me163, do you waste 75% of your fuel to get to 30k to 'save fuel'?   :rofl :rofl :huh :huh :huh :rofl :rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 05:20:53 PM by grizz441 »

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2009, 05:19:53 PM »
Grizz, I'm honestly appalled at your stance and attitude in this thread.  As someone who has thoroughly enjoyed our times in the DA, and has used those times to learn more about disimilar air combat, you  really should be ashamed for castigating the OP.

I'm not going to comment on every post in this thread calling out Bipolar and I, only the most absurd one, congrats Moray.

First of all, I didn't "castigate" anyone.

Castigate

To inflict severe punishment on.

To criticize severely.

Does anybody here have any facts on what was said besides blind speculation?  Buzurd wasn't castigated, berated, or anything of that nature.  We told him how timid and weak his flying was on range.  And no, we didn't change sides to talk to him on range, that is just a coincidence.  We change sides regularly and we happened to be in icon/radio range of him which in itself was lucky because we were only on the deck. 

Bip and I posted nothing other than the truth of what happened in RESPONSE to the OPs whine thread, a violation of a forum rule.

Especially since you feel the need to post film and screenshots.  Are you into Bipolar's med closet again?

Film and Screenshot?  Nobody posted a film, quit embellishing your argument with falsehoods.  The reason I posted a screenshot(even though there is nothing wrong with it to begin with) is to show that we weren't embellishing our story(which you seem to feel the need to do by using words like 'castigate' and discussing films that aren't here) in reporting the altitudes of the fight.  It's a way to bring credibility to the story.  They were at 27.7K cruising around 340mph, that's enough E to go to 30k+.

So they were higher, so they didn't want to fight (the way you wanted to fight, that is).

They waited for us to climb to 20k before they acknowledged us.  A complete waste of time for all parties involved.  Then a 3.5 sector 10+ min autopilot chase only to be ended with a HO, another incredible waste of time.  The entire flight was a waste of time and trust me, if buzurd and his wing fly like this, they'll quit out of boredom, they won't need vets to 'chase them from the game'.  :rolleyes:
Disgraceful, the way you are both acting.

Moray, I hear you talk so much crap on 200 about fighting, getting picked, vulching, HOs, and everything else in between.  You have no legs to stand on to judge anybody.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 05:26:29 PM by grizz441 »

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2009, 05:35:03 PM »
You claim that flying at 30,000 feet 'saves fuel' but neglect the facts that GETTING to 30k wastes fuel, time, and is completely worthless in the MA 99.999% of the time.  If you roll an Me163, do you waste 75% of your fuel to get to 30k to 'save fuel'?   :rofl :rofl :huh :huh :huh :rofl :rofl :rofl

He's actually right, Grizz.  Less fuel is burned when at 30k than when say at 10k.  The amount of fuel saved at that altitude counters the amount it took to climb that high.  It really makes a difference if you keep it firewalled or fly at max cruise settings.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2009, 05:41:29 PM »
The amount of fuel saved at that altitude counters the amount it took to climb that high.

And exactly how far do you have to fly at 30k to break even with the amount of fuel and wasted time it took to fly to 30k?  Not applicable in the MA in the least bit.  Chalenge was not right.  This logic reminds me of the Seinfeld recycled bottle scheme that Kramar and Newman decided to partake in.  Driving across country with a truck full of bottles going to a state to earn 10 cents/bottle instead of 5 cents/bottle in New York.   :rofl
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 05:44:06 PM by grizz441 »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2009, 05:44:19 PM »
You claim that flying at 30,000 feet 'saves fuel' but neglect the facts that GETTING to 30k wastes fuel, time, and is completely worthless in the MA 99.999% of the time.  If you roll an Me163, do you waste 75% of your fuel to get to 30k to 'save fuel'?   :rofl :rofl :huh :huh :huh :rofl :rofl :rofl

Odd way of looking at things. A B-24 at 20k cannot go the same distance as a 30k B-24 and its not a waste of fuel if it gets you home. Now in a La-7 I would agree but in my ride (which we all know and love) 25k is all I need and I can stay up there for long enough to get the job done... but if I have to climb to 30k to chase B-24s I also have the fuel for that. This happens at least once per day if you look for it and for me its the most fun in the arena (although hardly accurate historically since its P-51 versus B-24s mostly).

Getting to 30k in a 109K4 takes about 6 minutes and I have done that in intercepting bombers.

Your misrepresentation of truth AND reality aside... Im right and your wrong... 99.999999% of the time.  :D Higher altitudes will save you fuel.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 06:10:19 PM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2009, 05:44:30 PM »
Whether or not it was applicable in the MA was NOT the question/argument at hand.

Banshee too for stepping in where he doesnt belong...

Wow, that's what I get for trying to help you prove a point...nice.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2009, 05:47:15 PM »
Honestly I see alot of people giving grizz and BP crap when Ive seen them doing the same thing on 200, its better to be an A hole then be an A hole and a hypocrit
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2009, 05:47:47 PM »
Honestly I see alot of people giving grizz and BP crap when Ive seen them doing the same thing on 200, its better to be an A hole then be an A hole and a hypocrit

I honestly hope you're not talking about me.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2009, 05:53:57 PM »
I think we can ALL agree, NEVER start a thread with a complaint/grievance about other players (must admit, they ARE entertaining)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2009, 06:02:03 PM »
I can't believe it went on this long...I will be checking back to see how many dead bodies are in the wake of this thread! lol :bolt:  Maybe the right ones will die in this one so I can live longer tonight!!

V/r

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba