Author Topic: i don't normally do this  (Read 4124 times)

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
Re: i don't normally do this
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2010, 10:00:01 PM »
It seems like every time I come back from being afk I sit down and right then I get insta-towered.  :huh

no kidding , i could leave for 15 mins or so and as soon as i sit down an reach for the stick the tracers start and im in the tower. its like an AH kick in the balls, like when u come out of a black out 1 second from hitting the ground or even wen your in a 262 an the comp AK flames u wit 1 strike.  :x
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2010, 10:03:39 PM »
I challenge all of you to a duel!!@#111
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2010, 10:07:59 PM »
I challenge all of you to a duel!!@#111

10 paces and throw a hi heel?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2010, 10:34:22 PM »
Thats not fair, Mensa has a pegleg!
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2010, 10:36:07 PM »
Thats not fair, Mensa has a pegleg!

wellll?? it's the same as you flying that gilie brewster!!   :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2010, 10:39:04 PM »
But Cap, its soooooooo much fun watching the Spit16 kids try to turn with it.  Then I prepare for the "Haxxor" PM :banana: :banana:
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2010, 07:51:48 AM »
But Cap, its soooooooo much fun watching the Spit16 kids try to turn with it.  Then I prepare for the "Haxxor" PM :banana: :banana:

dude....the one time i flew against a brewster, i was in a zeek.........and he out turned me so bad, it felt like 38 vs zeek..........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2010, 08:13:10 AM »

I had no idea that pulling back on the stick in a Zero, Hurri, or Brewster was an indication of skill lol.  So, if he tried to turn fight you he is stupid and if he used the 16 properly he would have been a dweeb right?  :rofl

Next time you call some one out show up in the same plane please. 
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2010, 08:14:02 AM »
nicee, if worst comes to worst, to help u feel better u could probably jus call one of those special 900 phone numbers an ask to talk to dedalos' ol' lady for a few mins, very expensive but she'll cut ya a deal if u tell her your a member of AH community :x

:furious

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2010, 08:32:22 AM »
it'll be my last for awhile.....it just got under my skin tonight. vets doing this is why noobs aren't learning much else. tomorrow, i'll be all better......just wanted/needed to vent.  :aok

I took a month off after seeing some unusual flying. Did me a world of good. I may take off a few more months.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2010, 10:05:31 AM »
I had no idea that pulling back on the stick in a Zero, Hurri, or Brewster was an indication of skill lol.  So, if he tried to turn fight you he is stupid and if he used the 16 properly he would have been a dweeb right?  :rofl

Next time you call some one out show up in the same plane please. 
No if he tried to use the Spit16s power advantages he would have been smart.  Hmmm "Next time you call some one out show up in the same plane please", why?  I told him to bring whatever plane he wanted, and let him pick the alt. and I brought whatever plane I wanted. But I suppose you're right ENY 5 plane vs ENY 30, what was I thinking :rolleyes:
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2010, 10:22:17 AM »
No if he tried to use the Spit16s power advantages he would have been smart.  Hmmm "Next time you call some one out show up in the same plane please", why?  I told him to bring whatever plane he wanted, and let him pick the alt. and I brought whatever plane I wanted. But I suppose you're right ENY 5 plane vs ENY 30, what was I thinking :rolleyes:

wanna hear somethign funny?

i actually have trouble in the spits n zeeks now, since i've been flying the ole 38 o doom almost exclusively.  :joystick:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2010, 11:15:33 AM »

Because it is a set up for what I described.  If he turns like he did, you come in here and brag about how dumb and skilless he is.  Had he used the plane the way he was supposed to, you would have been in here whining that he was e-fighting the your little ENY 30 plane.  Show up in the same plane and same alt and teach him a lesson if you think you can.

Your comment in bold is what I am talking about.  You gave yourself a way out of failing.  What does ENY 30 mean anyway?  The Brew is a hell of a turner.  You want to claim you out turned someone do it when they are in a Brewster also.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2010, 11:19:15 AM »
Because it is a set up for what I described.  If he turns like he did, you come in here and brag about how dumb and skilless he is.  Had he used the plane the way he was supposed to, you would have been in here whining that he was e-fighting the your little ENY 30 plane.  Show up in the same plane and same alt and teach him a lesson if you think you can.

Your comment in bold is what I am talking about.  You gave yourself a way out of failing.  What does ENY 30 mean anyway?  The Brew is a hell of a turner.  You want to claim you out turned someone do it when they are in a Brewster also.

o yea!!??

i'll kick yer butt in 38's!! even if i hafta throw big parts of my own 38 atcha!!  :noid :noid  :joystick: :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2010, 12:52:22 PM »
o yea!!??

i'll kick yer butt in 38's!! even if i hafta throw big parts of my own 38 atcha!!  :noid :noid  :joystick: :neener:

That is cheating too.  You will be making your plane lighter  :O