Author Topic: Alchemists gone rook  (Read 7566 times)

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
Re: Alchemists gone rook
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2011, 05:50:58 PM »
Incoming transmission:  Here is copy and pasted parts of that letter I was asking for. (Alchs Follow Tards) Thanks but you should have removed phone #

Players and squads come and go in this game and a once powerful Bishop nation has really eroded over the passed year. Consider the following squads that are either disbanded or really no longer a factor due to a lack of leadership, numbers or talent:

91st Bomber Group
The Dickweeds
L.T.A.R.
Rolling Thunder
Dirty Devils

The Devil's Brigade and the Alchemists, whom most of you know members of, are essentially the only two squads which mean anything from an offensive standpoint for the Bishops. Even the Alchemists are without their founder, Falcon23 (the only other CO I would ever fly under) and we can even look at ourselves in the mirror and see the same issue concerning vDOGFITE himself.

In the wake of this development within the Devil's Brigade, I am assuming the role of Commanding Officer and also Supreme Commander of the Universe!

Don't expect major changes to this squad as I like who we are while still knowing that we can improve in several areas. Having said that, there will be some changes associated with how we operate, especially in fighter roles. A number of you have embraced the boom and zoom sermons I've given in the passed and the results speak for themselves. You know who you are and if you don't fit this category then be prepared to advance in this method of combat. If this is unacceptable then you need to find somewhere else to fly.

I'm not flexing an inch towards any other style of combat or aircraft. I want us to get lighter, faster and landing more kills as a group and part of that goal will be achieved, I believe, by moving to a stronger country that doesn't leave us constantly having to be the spearhead of every attack.

Finally, I do anticipate that the Alchemists will also make the move with us, so we'll have lots of friends on our side as we move into more unfamiliar territory for the first week or two. Soon the change will be forgotten and we'll enjoy the competition even more. I do not always have to win but I must be in contention, period. Getting blown out the way the Bishops have recently is not tolerable and I can't put it more simply than that.

<S>

vDALLAS
Executive Officer
Devils =v= Brigade
1-760-xxx-xxxx

and you think everything what they say in Washington is true also :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2011, 06:17:35 PM »

Hooray for the mega horde squads yeahhhhhhh.

(Image removed from quote.)

I like the picture I posted last week, much better.

Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2011, 06:19:22 PM »

sorry Ivan, I must agree with Del.  :D
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2011, 06:33:48 PM »

WOW!....You can't describe it any clearer than that, it's just missing little green name tags.

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2011, 06:35:31 PM »
You guys all really need to get a life.....its a game...who cares who goes where....

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2011, 06:36:04 PM »
Great, 2 sets of bishtards on the rooks... Alchemists were always 2nd  in "ability" (I use the term ability rather loosely,) to the ultra n00b "For the Motherland, Russian Charge" vGuys.
I'm not surprised they changed to unbalance the numbers in protest to thier beloved vGuys swapping country. Such a selfish group on n00bs, punishing the rooks even more by joining them, don't you think they've been soiled enough by the vGuys!?

Well, good luck fighting in high ENY aircraft, nits and bish will be padding their scores rather well this month.

Duck shoot

:bolt:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Online Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2011, 06:41:00 PM »

"Alch's left to hold hands with the tards plain and simple. W/O the tards your missions were nothing. Neither of you can complete a mission without overwhelming #'s."

Yup oozes class.

How about this one ......

As most of you who frequent the BBS know, the Alchemists have switched to the rooks.

Guess the vGuys got lonely without their comfort girls.  :neener:
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2011, 06:43:52 PM »
Guess the vGuys got lonely without their comfort girls.  :neener:

:rofl :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2011, 06:57:58 PM »
Been Bish for 10+ years now so could someone explain to me why I should care?  Some squads switch sides all the time.  Get over yourselves.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2011, 07:11:28 PM »
I did not write the letter or make that list. It was an internal vSquad letter leaked by a former member to the public.

It fell into the hands of a Pig i believe and only lasted a few hours before being locked.

The letter 1st appeared on: July 26, 2011, 01:35:56 PM  in full ( including vDallas's personal email and phone #) and one of the main reasons it was locked.

There were lots of things said that should not have been and some people got in trouble...Hope I don't

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,317314.0.html  >Topic name was  vKnights or vRooks, that is the question.

My cut down version only includes the meat of the full letter received from a copy and paste earlier today. From memory, it's the same letter from 6/26

I posted A8's Tour 100 because I'm very proud to have been a part of them and of what they accomplished..even if it was their heyday.  Unlike LTAR, the squad is no more and I miss those days.

The LTAR were formidable foes having Character and honor. In many ways the A8's were created using characteristics of squads like the LTAR, Arabian Knights, 68 Lancers, 71 Raf and The Few to name a few. Teamwork, Honor and Respect were not only our code but Squad motto... and we stuck to it.  As Character goes the VGuys amassed  nearly the same respect as The S.O.A.R. did back in 07. Actually, the Tards are a much better squad but IMO like the SOAR, unable to remove the stigma associated with them no matter how good they get. The Alch's are a sister squad.

There are all types of players for all types of squads and all squads have decent people in them. Who they choose to follow is their business.

it wasnt released to us, it was posted in our website by a vtard (who also happens to have the id vtard  :rofl).  he was on vdallas's email list, but either left or got kicked out several months ago but was never removed from the list.  we thought it was a request from vdallas to the ah community, so we posted it in the ah bb.  later we realized vtard had posted the letter to make fun of vdallas.  by then most knights had already voted for vguys to go to rook, as the vguys had flown knight and they literally had gotten boo'd on range.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2011, 07:16:33 PM »

Yes I do concur, but still BOOOOO HiSSSSS BOOO <throws tomato> :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2011, 07:20:23 PM »
Well, good luck fighting in high ENY aircraft, nits and bish will be padding their scores rather well this month.

Duck shoot

:bolt:

High ENY A/C??? LMAO you can have a  40-50 player advantage  and the ENY never get above 5.0. If you refer to my original post that's one of the beef's I have with the system.
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2011, 07:35:18 PM »
High ENY A/C??? LMAO you can have a  40-50 player advantage  and the ENY never get above 5.0. If you refer to my original post that's one of the beef's I have with the system.

I agree here.  The ENY system is too slow to kick in.  So slow that it is virtually useless, in my opinion.

I would like to see the ENY system act a lot more aggressively, and then put the side switching clock back to an hour so folks who like to fly the low number country have the freedom to move easily when imbalances dictate.

Keep in mind however, I like to fly high ENY planes anyway (such as the Ki61 lately), so this will pretty much never affect what plane I choose to fly.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 08:14:33 PM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2011, 09:35:48 PM »
Alchemists lose their Hording buddies, get a taste of their own medicine, get a little  :ahand, and after a few days are all  :cry :cry :cry

:rolleyes:  ;)

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2011, 12:00:13 AM »
So the vTURDS and alkies decide to make a point & ruin the game for most of the rooks. What a bunch of Dicks.

Perhaps I will spend my ah time ruining their fun. Anyone want to know where the next mission is headed to?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:02:47 AM by MajWoody »
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME