Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 15101 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2011, 06:58:34 PM »
I have film of every sortie I have flown in EW and MW. You are part of two of them. You hugged the terrain in a Hurr and tried to kill wounded birds over town ack. Outside of that you factor zero in any engagement. And for the record we were never after that base. We wanted more to fly so we could have fun killing you. When you stopped flying we went in another direction. You stopped nothing.

This hasnt been about rolling bases. Your suggestion as well as the suggestions that several others have made in this thread are laughable.

What the majority of EW/MW trolls are upset about is we have the enemies that used to roll bases (the easy kills) doing other things and acting a lot more wisely now. Its difficult for them to find kills now (not naming names) and so these some individuals are crying about how we run bases. Log in early morning (while we are working and sleeping) and see who is running bases. I dont think our few field captures can compare.

What is really going to happen when you keep crying on the BBS is you will get even more people from LW to come over. Your easy kills will be gone and there will be whole gangs shasing your Hurr 1. Enjoy the party.
uh, you mean the hurri i was hugging the terrain trying not to have my plane red description show up  to you guys as i took off to try to avoid being vultched? that hurr you mean? or are you talking about the time when i was trying to make it off the field to support charger, only to get pounced on by two 109's and a spit?

and you WERENT trying to take the field? if this is true then why'd you have a t34 in town blowing up buildings? why did charger kill two m3's trying to sneak to the base? and i think kt killed one too.

what i truly loved, was that once all 4 of us got off the runway on your 2nd assault, the first thing you guys did was run back to base  :rofl and didnt come back until we had to land to refuel.
then finally i got off the ground, scored 3 kills on vultch attempters which lead to charger and kt being able to get off the runway.
and pretty much after that, you guys logged.

i will say tho, not ALL the SP are bad.

there was one guy in your squadron that night, (i believe his name is a1 or 1a? it has that in his name) who gave me a hell of a fight. me and him went at it hurr vs spitt for probally 10 mins. he was doing an excellent job at the begining of avoiding a turn fight with my hurr (instead opted to go vertical, i think he had a spit v and i had a hurr1). sadly, we never got to see the victor. just when i was pulling the fight lower to the deck charger came in and picked him in a tbm.

but THAT sp member i will <S> because he gave me a good 1v1 fight and didnt vultch me when i was upping, instead circled the town waiting for me to get to his alt.

all the rest are just horders/vultchers/etc.

come back to EW sometime. i'll be in there waiting  :D

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2011, 07:04:28 PM »
Lost the film?  ironic x2.   So,you film these fights to prove you manhood, No?  To show the BBS that you, amigo, are the most interesting man in the world.    VIVA Macho tyrannis!!  

Ah, im only kidding with ya kid.  You killed me dead that night...best of luck in your future expliots.    

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2011, 07:16:01 PM »
and you WERENT trying to take the field? if this is true then why'd you have a t34 in town blowing up buildings? why did charger kill two m3's trying to sneak to the base? and i think kt killed one too.

I was the T34 in town & yes I was shooting buildings then I shot down a p39q then 4 or more gv's.  M3 was to resup me the first time & he towered or was bombed not sure what. So I was running the streets in town with a T34. When ord came back up & it was late after 11.00pm EST USA. I asked for an m3 to see if we could capture it. Some one killed it & we were off to bed. Only time in that entire fight a base attempt was tried.

You were Johnny come lately too that fight.Fighting over the base was more than an hour long before you showed up. The base take took place in the last few moments before we logged. Just to see if we could get lucky.

So rewrite it all you like.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2011, 07:31:53 PM »
I really a little suprised that someone would be so emotionally hurt from not being engaged when he wants it....So to the Author I ask.....Are you kidding me??    ....  We are working on some things as a squad and Im afraid, you egocentric alpha henry, your ain't part of our program.  Sorry.  Go get your binky and take a nap.  You'll be less frustrated when you wake up..  Please feel free to Pm me in midwar if you need more information and would like to discuss it.

And as for the Whiner from mid war.....ditto.

Thanks to all who supported us in this post....
I have tried to be clear and not to insult anyone here.  8 days?  sounds about right.  Sorry about roughling your feathers, I was just looking for some fights in a war game and thought I had found several only to be disappointed.  You guys were in good numbers and had good alt and every other advantage over my base yet did not make any serious effort to fight so I concluded you guys weren't in it for the fight. You want to work on skwad unitiliy and other such things and stuff.  Thats cool.

Its all good.  At least now I know whats up.

BTW, I did cordially ask you guys on open chan what was going on with the non fighting and no one gave me a reply so I did try figure this out in game before coming here.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 07:33:34 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2011, 08:09:10 PM »
Mr Y.

with all due respect to your last post,

Jeeze, come on guys.  Lets have some fun while you being super uber duper zoom boom cartoon combat fighter godz.

I found this early post's tone kinda insulting, as i imagine most people would.  Also, using our squad as the poster child for your rant, was just bad ju-ju.  If one gets poked with a stick, one usually gets a bit testy. 

We not staying in midwar very long and hope you can at least tolerate our antics.   Again, we mean no harm. 

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2011, 08:12:10 PM »
I was the T34 in town & yes I was shooting buildings then I shot down a p39q then 4 or more gv's.  M3 was to resup me the first time & he towered or was bombed not sure what. So I was running the streets in town with a T34. When ord came back up & it was late after 11.00pm EST USA. I asked for an m3 to see if we could capture it. Some one killed it & we were off to bed. Only time in that entire fight a base attempt was tried.

You were Johnny come lately too that fight.Fighting over the base was more than an hour long before you showed up. The base take took place in the last few moments before we logged. Just to see if we could get lucky.

So rewrite it all you like.

you shot down a p39 in a t34? who was it? i dont remember anyone upping a p39. and i didnt even see you on the roster that night. and the base didnt start flashing until about 5 mins after i came in there.

so.....what?  :headscratch:

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2011, 08:30:14 PM »
Colt, <S> its all good bro dont be so sensitive.  That was merely a dig.  A lighthearted stab at the ego.  An insult would result in a "FIGHT"   :x

Just checked Chalenge stats.  Very very impressive

Chalenge is ranked no 1 in every catagory Eight days into the tour. 
200 kills and 6 deaths
52 hrs logged so far (6.5 hrs online in MW every day on average this tour).

"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2011, 08:31:01 PM »
resistance is futile. you will be assimilated.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2011, 09:00:37 PM »
Mr Y,

<S> Sir.  And for the record, not sensitive, just a strong sense of self preservation :D, occupational hazard.  The thread just rang the bell for Pavlov's dogs and they responded in full.  I like to toil in my anonymous mediocrity, its lets me focus on whats important in this game....nothing. 

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2011, 09:03:05 PM »
Colt, <S> its all good bro dont be so sensitive.  That was merely a dig.  A lighthearted stab at the ego.  An insult would result in a "FIGHT"   :x

Just checked Chalenge stats.  Very very impressive

Chalenge is ranked no 1 in every catagory Eight days into the tour.  
200 kills and 6 deaths
52 hrs logged so far (6.5 hrs online in MW every day on average this tour).

So what your saying is... nothing has changed.  :aok

Same routine as LW... just kill everyone that you see in the air. Kill the suicide noobs after the CV. Shoot buildings to get tyrannis out of his manned ack...

Nothing different.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 09:06:53 PM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2011, 09:09:47 PM »
So what your saying is... nothing has changed.  :aok

Same routine as LW... just kill everyone that you see in the air. Kill the suicide noobs after the CV. Shoot buildings to get tyrannis out of his manned ack...

Nothing different.

wait till the SP has to rtb for fuel before you can up. otherwise 7 of em will vultch you on the runway.

your right, nothing new  :D

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2011, 09:14:11 PM »
just to be clear, is this the guy some people claim is voss?

This however is just wrong. People (moonbats) have accused everyone that comes in here with any idea that they (the moonbats) disagree with and then they call them all sorts of things. This accusation has been leveled at many people by individuals that have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. Its become just another way to silence voices in opposition. The latest round was begun when I said something about saving fuel by going high altitude. Well... whats wrong with that statement? The facts are on my side and moonbats only prove they have no clue.

Does that include you yeager?  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2011, 09:15:23 PM »
wait till the SP has to rtb for fuel before you can up. otherwise 7 of em will vultch you on the runway.

your right, nothing new  :D

No one vultched on that field that day. You continue to make facts up to suit your lack of performance. Your going to be real popular in high school.  :aok

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2011, 09:19:57 PM »
No one vultched on that field that day. You continue to make facts up to suit your lack of performance. Your going to be real popular in high school.  :aok
no one vultched? huh. so i guess the 2 spits and hurricane vultching us on takeoff WERENT part of SP then? you guys must of been the 109s at 8k  waiting to BnZ anyone lucky to avoid being vultched.

ive slaughtered 3 of your squad mates in there chalenge, better watch your back. because next time they wont be able to save you from me in there  :devil

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2011, 09:23:04 PM »
no one vultched? huh. so i guess the 2 spits and hurricane vultching us on takeoff WERENT part of SP then? you guys must of been the 109s at 8k  waiting to BnZ anyone lucky to avoid being vultched.

ive slaughtered 3 of your squad mates in there chalenge, better watch your back. because next time they wont be able to save you from me in there  :devil

All I can say is good luck, and when he kills you don't come whine.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 09:28:19 PM by dirt911 »